[SSP] [SMP] [1.6.4] The Eternal Frost, Would you like to see the inverse of the nether ?

Awesome mod! totally downloading right now! just a thought but when i first saw this i thought the name would be the rehten... since its the inverse of nether... *hint hint*
    When will version 1.1 for Multiplayer come out?
    Hey, I have a review for this mod on are netwrok at AceGamesTV, check it out. = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYnQrEHY42M&feature=g-all-u

Oh and if you can put the video on the page that would be great.

Thanks
    Quote from xJewbagel999x

How do you harvest crystal ore? When I mine it, all I get is bluestone

Don't forget to read the thing on red before installation, mine with the specified pickaxe.

Quote from Hotkirby100

Just my opinion: i don't think this mod is very good i mean its just like the nether with it just being reversed to ice and all the tools theres nothing cool about them like in the aether they're just normal tools from the overworld. Sure you added a few new stuff like strawberries but nothing really new in it.

Just to be nice i give it a 5/10. my suggestions would be add some cool new mobs, get the tools special properties, and add new stuff to it not only mobs from the over world just textured differently.

-Hotkirby100

How many time I must repet the same thing : It's just temporary, it's gonna be changed, but I know your reaction.

Quote from Pastorale

I have an idea :

Can you add an ambiance to the dimension who play sometime, like water fall or just a music.

Already planed =D

Quote from zombie055

You should make that if you kill a boss trainers appear (Magic Ranger Warrior) then portal rocks go to the villages and the villagers go through the portal that the jewel makes leaving normal villages.The villagers make a village and during the night they get bitten by
    frost bite spiders making them frozen villagers some turn evil others are the same and the normal ones give you quests!

Good, but I don't know if a frosbite spider village would be nice =D

Quote from TechVolume

hey is it ok if i use the eternal frost picture/banner for my video review.

Yes u can

Quote from ilovefire700

Great Mod!

I have some suggestions:

What do you think about a Woolly Mammoth? I think it would be fitting as far as the frost theme goes.

I hope you could implement some sort of water or air transportation would be nice.

I let my idead-ist to think about a thing like this ^^

Quote from TheAntidoter

Do you think you could make a bucket of milk and ice craft into ice cream? I don't know what it would do though.

Sort of ice-cream are already planed ^^

Quote from Klausar

When will version 1.1 for Multiplayer come out?

Soon ^^

Quote from TechVolume

Hey, I have a review for this mod on are netwrok at AceGamesTV, check it out. = http://www.youtube.c...feature=g-all-u

Oh and if you can put the video on the page that would be great.

Thanks

I put on the topic =)

Quote from xJewbagel999x

Nice way to be a douche. It's similar to the nether, but really, not at all. It's a WIP dumbass, and it's already immensely different than the nether. You couldn't do a survival run in the nether, (no ores or wood) and it allows you to get inaccessible items, and it also adds original mobs. It has epic dungeons, not like the nether. It's COMPLETELY different. The aether is awesome, sure, but i'd pick this over the aether any day. It's an epic WIP, and i'd like to stick around and see what it grows into.

You explain right the thing, the most of the people don't read all the topic and don't know what the mod really add, it's the principal reason =)

Otherwise :
    A new version is gonna be released soon, this week problably with a really remake of SMP for have less bugs.

It's will be the " Item Release" cause it add really a lot of cool items =D
    Next to come after will be the " Generation Release" who will add a lot of cool generation and the most epic dungeon I have ever create ^^
    Last edited by poiuytrezay: 5/22/2012 10:45:57 AM
    Soon ^^

Glad to hear that, can't wait to surprise my friends with this awesome mod.
    Serious a new version soon, so cool !
    Am i alowed to add this to my lets play? Have tried to find a mod that add a dimension a long time.

My YouTube lets play link (the newest one.): http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RxuOoRmDqwY
    Are there any texture packs for the Eternal Frost?
    Quote from poiuytrezay

Otherwise :
    A new version is gonna be released soon, this week problably with a really remake of SMP for have less bugs.

It's will be the " Item Release" cause it add really a lot of cool items =D
    Next to come after will be the " Generation Release" who will add a lot of cool generation and the most epic dungeon I have ever create ^^

:D
    Can't wait for this, and the new Nether! I see great modding in your future, friend.
    Quote from Addonexus707

Are there any texture packs for the Eternal Frost?

I was curious about this too. Should I try seeing if anyone at Dokucraft would help make one?
    I'm sorry for my english but
    When I am trying to place the door(wooden or arctite) minecraft closes. Can you fix it?)
    Also pelt and meat from frozen pig(I can't remember name) don't loot.
    Last edited by ATFCrazyRabbit: 5/23/2012 6:55:07 AM
    1) is there a config?
    2) can u code it to snow in the dimension?

===========================================================
    Quote from ilovefire700

Great Mod!

I have some suggestions:

What do you think about a Woolly Mammoth? I think it would be fitting as far as the frost theme goes.

I hope you could implement some sort of water or air transportation would be nice.

I've been thinking about your idea for the Woolly Mammoth and it has given me an awesome idea! Expect something cool in the future.

Quote from TheAntidoter

Do you think you could make a bucket of milk and ice craft into ice cream? I don't know what it would do though.

I'll modify my idea for Ice cream so it will actually be made with milk. Thanks for your idea!

- Dylan
    Did you just paint every thing blue?
    Quote from jedk1

1) is there a config?
    2) can u code it to snow in the dimension?
    I think that it will make mod worse.
    The inverse of the nether? Ever heard of that sky dimension mojang is going to add? That sky dimension will looklike 99% like the aether mod, and you must admit the aether mod is just greater. This is good too, but don't call it the inverse of the nether.
    Quote from rarekwiebus

The inverse of the nether? Ever heard of that sky dimension mojang is going to add? That sky dimension will looklike 99% like the aether mod, and you must admit the aether mod is just greater. This is good too, but don't call it the inverse of the nether.

Mojang said 6 months ago they won't add it, we got the end instead. And it wouldn't look like the aether mod so stop telling ******** around here.
    one more thing
    When you kill boss, chest is empty.
    Quote from ATFCrazyRabbit

one more thing
    When you kill boss, chest is empty.

Just a bug, we'll fix it!
    Last edited by Dylan4ever: 5/23/2012 1:09:05 PM
    This mod looks amazing cant wait to try it out!
    I was thinking,
    Maybe you could change the whole "___ dimension tool or above can only break ___ block" setup to make it more basic and vanilla tool-ish (Replace all Crystal-only breaks with Diamond?) to prevent people from complaining about block breaking issues and etc.
    *You could also toggle from this to current

Just a thought. 100% up to you
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes