WARNING YOU MUST BREAK AND REPLACE ALL THE TABLES WHEN UPGRADING TO 1.3 OR ABOVE! (THIS MUST BE DONE AFTER THE UPGRADE). LOSS OF ITEMS DUE TO YOU NOT DOING THIS IS NOT MY FAULT
This mod is an edit/update to the original CraftingTableII mod(Details in Credits). Beyond updating it to 1.2.5 it also adds the feature of showing you EVERYTHING you can make with your current inventory (and space!). An example is shown below! This is still in beta, the code is messy and ALOT of mods may lag you. However it is fully usable.
- One hit break (for easy transportation!)
- Mutiplayer Support! (Bukkit Planned in the future)
- Allows you to get any of the 4 planks from any log for decorating! (As shown above)
- You must have the space to make the requirements. For example, 2 logs to a Pickaxe requires 2 extra slots to craft (Sticks and the Pickaxe itself, the planks in this instance will take the slot of the logs)
- Mod Support! (or at least what I tested so far )
- Fully ModLoader
- Option to disable the sound (Automatically disabled when the door is)
- The new algorithm handles IC recipes better (You can use pure raw items now)
- Other stuff I forget
- Version 1.2
- Fixed Configs
- Updated NEI patch to fix the scroll lag
- You now get back reusable items (IE RedPower Diamond Draw Plate)
Thanks to odedex for this spotlight! Credits ljdp - Creator of CraftingTableII found here - I did try to contact him before I posted this release and have not received a response. His code is open source and his forum name has not been logged into in months. If he does come back and wants me to take this down I will gladly do so. The code used for this mod is his code heavily modded to include the new features.
Awesome! Nice job! Do the items switch places after you've crafted them?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Christianity in a nutshell: We have all sinned, so we deserve eternity in hell. But God (God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit) loved us so much he sent His Son to die for us, to take the punishment meant for us. All we need to do is accept it, and we have heaven headed our way.