This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

1.3.2] Shape-Shifter mod [usable... buggy, updating further]

Poll: Does the download work 100% of the time?

Does the download work 100% of the time? - Single Choice

• nope 29.1%
  • yeah 70.9%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:49:34 PM

The chicken model doesn't really look like the perfect chicken model. Looks a little more fatter then the passive chicken. Maybe the model can get a little slight work?
    The Leatherhoff.
    the minecraft.class file makes my minecraft crash :S
    Heya.
    This is a great mod, I really liked it.
    Maybe it would be cool to eventually add the enderdragon, haha. That would be a bit hard though.
    Anyway, I really enjoyed this mod and that's why I made a video of it.
    I often make mod showcase videos, and I'm a youtube partner with 3300+ subs.
    I hope you like the video ^_^.

Quote from duartel »
    Quote from Monkah_Boy »
    Quote from DimMyXx »
    Cool.

Story.

Bro.
    Hi I love this mod and I think its cool what you are doing but I wish you could add The End Dragon, Villager, Iron Golems I will tell my friend to download this.

Keep up good work :) :Pig: :DORE: :Notch: :Sheep:
    Haiya, I commented earlyer and this is still a great mod but, i'd like to tell anyone that if the models are your skin and not the mobs, if you have single player commands take it off and it will work with the mobs textures!
    Also, to the mod creater: You should make this a Multiplayer SMP mod, I think this will be great to play with friends or just to troll!
    :D
    Awesome Mod! Amazing. =) i love being a wolf!

I made a simple review and tutorial for your mod!

Hope you enjoy!

Quote from SCMowns

Hope you enjoy!

You sir are my hero

For those who were having the same problem as I was, click and drag the files FROM Mod files to the jar, not the whole Med files folder.
    I had a few suggestions for this mod. Make it so that Iron Golems attack you if you're a normally hostile mob, and make villagers (read as: caveman Squidwards) run away when you get near them. Also, the Chicken's fly and the Enderman's teleport has ABYSMAL range, and as a Fish you cannot swim down with shift when using SPC. EDIT: Also, would it kill you to have sitting as a wolf or ocelot simply bound to a key, and have it recover food slowly or something? I can't get myself so it. Sit, SIT SELF! Graah...
    Last edited by Brixmon: 5/16/2012 7:03:15 PM
    "I prepared explosive runes this morning."-Vaarsuvius
    "The hull has been breached, and the science is leaking out!!!"-Scientist
    I love scaring the crap out of my friends....... :SSSS:
    Silverfish: Can hid in blocks. you can also pass through stone walls that are just one block thick. That could come in handy for making clean looking redstone mechanisms. Downside, speed and strength.

Zombie: can go longer without food, and rotten flesh actually heals you. This would make trips to the nether easier. Downside, you're slower, and the sun. Not a problem in the nether though.

Skeleton: Bow enchanted with Infinite arrow. Makes the Ender world easier. Downside is melee combat and the sun.

Cave Spider: Poisonous and can squeeze through tight spots (0.5). Would definitely help with making Creeper proof buildings, or (granted it works online) making better safe houses and secret entrances. Downside would be health and strength.

I have a rouge's gallery in my basement (built everything in survival, only used invedit for the eggs), and I was thinking how handy it would be to have some of these abilities
    Last edited by RangerRingo: 5/17/2012 1:13:22 AM
    Nice mod! :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
    :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: Make a block!
    :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
    found a bug : when ur a human your minecraft skin is completely gone and your steve. is there anyway to make it so we keep our mc skin?
    Quote from alphaquberg

found a bug : when ur a human your minecraft skin is completely gone and your steve. is there anyway to make it so we keep our mc skin?

Its quite simple, actually.
    Inside the mod folder there is a folder full of skins for the mobs you can turn into. Simply replace the Steve skin with yours.
    Quote from Himatoxic

Its quite simple, actually.
    Inside the mod folder there is a folder full of skins for the mobs you can turn into. Simply replace the Steve skin with yours.

ok thank you very much i did not think of this i should know this i used to be plugin manager for a server thank you so much for the help it is greatly appreciated
    and one more question i guess this is not compatible with zombe mod is it due to the fact when u log in it saws zombe yw.class is not installed?
    This mod is great! But it doesn't seem to get along with single player commands. :/ an update to fix that would be nice. (The game still launches, the skins and effects, however are totally screwed up.)
    all the mobs in game in game dont show up
    Quote from UnknowGuy200

The chicken model doesn't really look like the perfect chicken model. Looks a little more fatter then the passive chicken. Maybe the model can get a little slight work?

it uses the same model code as notch's chicken :/

Quote from Thescorpi0n

Heya.
    This is a great mod, I really liked it.
    Maybe it would be cool to eventually add the enderdragon, haha. That would be a bit hard though.
    Anyway, I really enjoyed this mod and that's why I made a video of it.
    I often make mod showcase videos, and I'm a youtube partner with 3300+ subs.
    I hope you like the video ^_^ .

Quote from Deathriding

Hey!

I filmed myself on this awesome mod and I have to say... I LOVE IT! Keep the updates coming! The new mobs idea is awesome :P I love the fish! Can higly recommend it!

Sorry about the black bit... My rendering software glitches and refuses to render some parts :| But everyone knows what a ghast looks like :P

Thanks a lot :)

Sherlock :Diamond:

Quote from SCMowns

Hope you enjoy!

Many thanks for the videos :)

Hi I love this mod and I think its cool what you are doing but I wish you could add The End Dragon, Villager, Iron Golems I will tell my friend to download this.

Keep up good work :) :Pig: :DORE: :Notch: :Sheep:

Well, on my way - ish

Quote from Howisthisaname

Haiya, I commented earlyer and this is still a great mod but, i'd like to tell anyone that if the models are your skin and not the mobs, if you have single player commands take it off and it will work with the mobs textures!
    Also, to the mod creater: You should make this a Multiplayer SMP mod, I think this will be great to play with friends or just to troll!
    :D

There are already a couple of mods that do that - (MobDisguise and DisguiseCraft), but I plan on making the mod recognise commands to make it look like the mob you appear to everyone else as

Quote from Brixmon

I had a few suggestions for this mod. Make it so that Iron Golems attack you if you're a normally hostile mob, and make villagers (read as: caveman Squidwards) run away when you get near them. Also, the Chicken's fly and the Enderman's teleport has ABYSMAL range, and as a Fish you cannot swim down with shift when using SPC. EDIT: Also, would it kill you to have sitting as a wolf or ocelot simply bound to a key, and have it recover food slowly or something? I can't get myself so it. Sit, SIT SELF! Graah...

Added toggle for the sitting - H
    Shall add the AI stuff

Quote from Curser_of_Night

I love scaring the crap out of my friends....... :SSSS:

Unless they have the mod too, they will only see you as a human (unless they have another mod installed), but :)

Quote from RangerRingo

Silverfish: Can hid in blocks. you can also pass through stone walls that are just one block thick. That could come in handy for making clean looking redstone mechanisms. Downside, speed and strength.

Zombie: can go longer without food, and rotten flesh actually heals you. This would make trips to the nether easier. Downside, you're slower, and the sun. Not a problem in the nether though.

Skeleton: Bow enchanted with Infinite arrow. Makes the Ender world easier. Downside is melee combat and the sun.

Cave Spider: Poisonous and can squeeze through tight spots (0.5). Would definitely help with making Creeper proof buildings, or (granted it works online) making better safe houses and secret entrances. Downside would be health and strength.

I have a rouge's gallery in my basement (built everything in survival, only used invedit for the eggs), and I was thinking how handy it would be to have some of these abilities

Nice ideas, will probably implement them as part of future updates

Quote from alphaquberg

and one more question i guess this is not compatible with zombe mod is it due to the fact when u log in it saws zombe yw.class is not installed?

Quote from Firearm_Freak

This mod is great! But it doesn't seem to get along with single player commands. :/ an update to fix that would be nice. (The game still launches, the skins and effects, however are totally screwed up.)

I'l try to get permission to make a fix

Quote from flipitypop

do i have to configure any settings because i have a mac and i cant add or change anything in my minecraft.jar file

I don't know ;-;

Quote from Khaatim

I want the iron golem!

Poof! done

Quote from Lexuh

I'm having the same problem.

Seems that it's most likely Single Player Commands

Quote from RangerRingo

It doesn't appear to be working for me. I downloaded from the link in the first post, and followed the readme, but nothing happens when I press 'U'. I feel it's worth mentioning that I am not terribly computer savvy. Really, I'm quite bad with computers, and even more so with the internet.

Anyway, I'm wondering if I'm not getting a version that's compatible with Minecraft (though I assumed the link would be updated with Minecraft) or if that's a real reason.

Edit:
    So I just click and dragged the files into the jar, and nothing happened. I'm not getting an error, nothing. I deleted Meta-inf, and nothing happened. What am I doing wrong?

Not sure why - do you play with the main GUI hidden? This bug is fixed

Quote from flipitypop

i cant even put it in my jar thing and if i mess around with it my minecraft goes belistic. what do i do?

oh by the way i have a mac......
    please help me

have no experience with macs, but perhaps http://www.youtube.c...h?v=15ZsJOYukvg

Quote from Tearfalas

When you use this on multiplayer. Do you still hit more hearts as wolf or other agressive mobs. Because im planning Druids for my server :D

Edit: Also do you plan to make this compatible with Mo'Creatures cause that would be so amazing.

The server controls damage/health, so no. Harder hits would require server modding.

Quote from devilbat26000

i installed it with modinstaller and no crash, but it's not working!

please help!

need a bit more to go on :/

Quote from Vanram1998

You should definately make this a multiplayer (SMP) mod. I think this would be a great mod to play with friends. Or even just to troll. :} Please tell me what you think.

There are a couple of mods (MobDisguise and DisguiseCraft) that can trick other players into seeing you as other entities, I do intend to add support for those mods again later.

Quote from bugashboy14

all the mobs in game in game dont show up

Not all the mobs in the game are compatible - it says which ones are after the 3rd paragraph of the main post, in bold and colourful letters ;)
    Last edited by Sylaek: 5/17/2012 8:52:00 PM
    Quote from Sylaek

Not all the mobs in the game are compatible - it says which ones are after the 3rd paragraph of the main post, in bold and colourful letters ;)
    no what i mean is every single animal in game is invisible
    Can you disable the bad passive effects?Or make a button let it disable?I don't like the bad effects.
    Also,I have tongs of suggestions for you:

Cow:high protection

Mooshroom:infinite hunger

Ocelot:Scare creeper

Pig:Monsters won't attack you

Sheep:Free sleep

Squid:Swim fast

Villager:Spawn one iron golem and it will follow you

Zombie Pigman:All hostile mobs will help you attack mobs.

Blaze:Can fly

Cave Spider:Attack mobs and mobs will have poison and like spider can climb and jump.

Magma Cube:Can jump up 6 blocks high.

Silverfish:Yes!it can hide in a block!

Skeleton:Free bone meal and shoot infinite arrows

Spider Jockey:Skeleton + Spider ability and more health

Zombie:Night Vision

Snow Golem:Change back snow man to snow golem which wear pumpkin and enderman can't see you.

Iron Golem:More health and attack more health

EnderDragon:it can fly and break blocks.

Pigman:???

Sorry for my bad English.
    Craft is Mine , Mine is Craft .
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes