The name says it all.
I wanted the shaders to work with MagicLauncher so I packaged them.
I distribute them here with the following reservations:
- I will not maintain the files for future versions
- I will not answer replies on this thread
- All recognition of effort belongs to Daxnitro and SonicEther
1. Download and Install MagicLauncher
2. Download Optifine and Install in MagicLauncher (Make a note of which version you have)
3. Download the Shader Core (engine) for your Optifine Version and Install in MagicLauncher
4. Download the Shader that you want to use and Install in MagicLauncher
Pretty awesome work, dude. I'll give them a shot when I get home. Even if my framerate will be too low for actual play, it'll still make it a lot easier to use the shaders for screenshots and then disable them for regular gameplay
I have been running this for a little while now (test-bunny for this one) and I have found it to be an immense improvement to the graphics as well as pretty easy to use with the magic launcher. Full recomendations.
T Your ML compatible files are a hidden gem, I can't.. rather I won't stop telling people about you. OptiFine changed the whole game, the shader developers flipped it on it's head, ML has started a revolution, and YOU packaged it up neatly for everyone to consume. Well done, this thread and your services deserve more notice IMO. Just wanted to say thanks again for both your service and support to the MC community.
Help! I don't know why this is happening, I do all the steps but for some reason nothing at all changes... Help please! Any advice?
EDIT: I watched the video, I've literally done everything in the steps but when I try it out nothing changes! Ah don' git it.