[MC1.6.2/SSP/LAN] The Hunger Games Mod 2.5.0 - Textures fixed!

Quote from alexmack929

Me neither.

Lawls! That's so funny coming from the creator :lol: :lol:
    YouTube Channel coming soon (Summer 2013): http://www.youtube.com/user/DustinIsKing04 be sure to subscribe to my awesome Minecraft adventures!!!
    Quote from Jordi900

Awesome mod, however the AI is a little disappointing. When fighting they were really bad. I changed the difficulty to extremely hard and this just made them do more damage. Could you make the AI any better? If not it's all g.

The AI is quite bad, but I'm constantly working on improving it.
    THGM is my first encounter with MC AI, so there are bound to be... mistakes.
    *cue picture of that bug where nobody attacked you*
    Is there a thing where I can report a bug?Because some times when one of the tributes gets a bow and kills some one with it they just stand there and shoot the ground
    Quote from nix10kodey

Is there a thing where I can report a bug?Because some times when one of the tributes gets a bow and kills some one with it they just stand there and shoot the ground

Known bug, but thanks anyway.
    hey guys, here is my mod review, first mod review I have done!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ACjpHEAb0&feature=youtu.be
    The link is currently BROKEN
    This makes me SAD FACE
    And Now I Don't Want To SUPPORT This MOD. :steve_tearful: Link Is Broken
    Now I'm Sad ):
    Quote from Loopymoomoo

The link is currently BROKEN
    This makes me SAD FACE
    And Now I Don't Want To SUPPORT This MOD. :steve_tearful:

Link Is Broken
    Now I'm Sad ):

First off, specify which link.
    Then tell me why the link being broken stops you supporting the mod.
    Quote from alexmack929

Me neither.

haha alright then ;)

Quote from DustinIsKing

Shouty capitals.... tsk tsk... :P I did like the ally feature (it was overused tho in the previous versions aka getting 50 pins with 3 tributes left lol)

I agree the ally feature should come back but of course as you mentioned "50 pins with 3 tributes left"

Dare to be Different
    THGM is approaching its 1 Year anniversary.

THGM has come a long way since the first public Beta on the 8th of April 2012.
    To mark this anniversary THGM will see some major improvements, mainly to the community:

- Completely new 'Download' page, replacing the current page which is badly outdated.

The current Download page has been in use since May 2012 when it was created as part of a temporary information site for the mod, which became known as THGM Wiki.

THGM Wiki has since been discontinued, but the Download page has remained until now, outdated and out-of-place.
    The Download page will be completely rewritten, along with all download locations.

This will mean that all THGM download links and banners will have to be re-made.
    I will hopefully be working with Skydaz to ensure that the automatic installer is prepared for this change.
    - New Banners.

Many people have shown their personal support for the mod by using THGM banners in their signatures.
    All current banners will break when THGM files are relocated, meaning you'll have to update your banner, if you use one.

To say thank you to everyone who uses a banner I will be adding many new banners for you to choose from.
    Fan-made banners will also be made publicly available for people to use.
    - Archive Site.

As THGM has updated and changed there has been increasing demand for previous versions to be released. These demands will soon be met by a page dedicated to previous THGM versions, known as the 'Download Archive'.

Every past THGM version that I have access to will be added to this page and made publicly available.
    - Statistics.

THGM statistics will be made available to the public through a 'Statistics' page.
    This page will be updated regularly with the latest statistics.
    - MCFORUMS.

The current THGM post on MCForums will be rewritten entirely, including links to every page mentioned above.

ALL of the above updates will be completed by the 1st of April 2013.

Minecraft 1.5
    THGM will update to Minecraft 1.5 shortly. I'm just waiting for ModLoader to update.
    This update will also include new update detection systems.
    The current update detection system will cease to work when the Download page is replaced later this month.
    Last edited by alexmack929: 3/13/2013 12:41:02 PM
    Quote from alexmack929

To mark this anniversary THGM will see some major improvements, mainly to the community:

- Completely new 'Download' page, replacing the current page which is badly outdated.

The current Download page has been in use since May 2012 when it was created as part of a temporary information site for the mod, which became known as THGM Wiki.

THGM Wiki has since been discontinued, but the Download page has remained until now, outdated and out-of-place.
    The Download page will be completely rewritten, along with all download locations.

This will mean that all THGM download links and banners will have to be re-made.
    I will hopefully be working with Skydaz to ensure that the automatic installer is prepared for this change.
    - New Banners.

Many people have shown their personal support for the mod by using THGM banners in their signatures.
    All current banners will break when THGM files are relocated, meaning you'll have to update your banner, if you use one.

To say thank you to everyone who uses a banner I will be adding many new banners for you to choose from.
    - Archive Site.

As THGM has updated and changed there has been increasing demand for previous versions to be released. These demands will soon be met by a page dedicated to previous THGM versions, known as the 'Download Archive'.

Every past THGM version that I have access to will be added to this page and made publicly available.
    - Statistics.

THGM statistics will be made available to the public through a 'Statistics' page.
    - MCFORUMS.

The current THGM post on MCForums will be rewritten entirely, including links to every page mentioned above.

Minecraft 1.5
    THGM will update to Minecraft 1.5 shortly. I'm just waiting for ModLoader to update.
    The current update detection system will cease to work when the Download page is replaced later this month.

Yeah buddy!!!

Dare to be Different
    Im waiting for Modloader to update to 1.5 :o
    Quote from alexmack929

- New Banners.

- Archive Site.

- Statistics.

- MCFORUMS.

Minecraft 1.5

Super Legit!!!! :)
    YouTube Channel coming soon (Summer 2013): http://www.youtube.com/user/DustinIsKing04 be sure to subscribe to my awesome Minecraft adventures!!!
    Changes to the way textures work are postponing the 1.5 update until tomorrow.
    :/
    modloader is updated :DDDDD
    Can you make this mod primarily compatible with forge (or fml)?
    btw I really like this mod. Keep making it better!
    Quote from alexmack929

Me neither.

Should work with Forge, but it's not confirmed.

I can confirm that it works with forge.
    Quote from Pocketkid2

Can you make this mod primarily compatible with forge (or fml)?

No.
    Forge causes too many problems with other mods and there's no need for it.
    Wait, so it's no longer forge compatible. thats a shame. best of luck!
    Quote from hovercraft55

Wait, so it's no longer forge compatible. thats a shame. best of luck!

It is Forge compatible, just not primarily, meaning it's built with ModLoader, but does work with Forge.
    THGM 2.3.2 is coming out soon.
    This update works with 1.5 but has not been thoroughly tested.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes