This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

[1.5.2] More Player Models

I know this may be a noobish question, but I wish to ask. Does the colours and changes work with older versions? Mostly the colour coding which I think is a fantastic idea. But I mean say I wanted to run this in 1.4.7; does the changes from 1.5.1 and 2 change the effects on the skin?
    Hi Noppes,

I am including your great mod in my adventure modpack "Minecraft Horizon Pack" containing: tinkers construct, natura, biomes'o'plenty, more player models, backpacks, herbology, better dungeons, rei's minimap, NEI, iron chests, obsidiplates, primitive mobs

It's a pack dedicated to making a Minecraft experience that is close to what is intended by Mojang, but simply more intense and immersive. I will also apply for making an FTB public private pack (meaning everybody who enters a code can download the pack and the code may be public) with both client and server and will maintain it over the months to come.

Of course, I will create a credits page with author names, links to MCF pages or author homepage and (where available) buttons to donate to mod authors. Thanks a ton for your awesome work.
    Check out our MMO server & adventure map modpack called Loremaker. If you want to make your own MMO in Minecraft then we can help you. There is also a working example game in the server list of the pack:
    http://www.technicpa...oremaker.363586
    Hey, having an odd thing happen.
    My slot 1 item shows when I select slot 1 item and Im holding it in my hand (making it look like I have two of them) then if I scroll to slot 2, the one of my back vanishes like it should have in slot 1. all the other slots show it on my back correctly.

Using the 1.5.1 version for the mod and plugin.
    @Noppes Can you look at the ears on the furry models? The sides dont reverse and when I use the outside to make side ears more pronounced, the right ear comes out of the middle of the head rather than the side.

I can give you a skin I made that demonstrates this.
    Last edited by MidnightRunner46: 5/14/2013 3:59:35 PM
    Hey there :)
    First: This mod is awsome! I love it!
    But since updating to 1.5.2 my skin doesen't work anymore. The mod works greate cause i'm able to see the models of other players.
    I want to be an male dwarf so i set up this skin:

Can someone help me?
    evildwarf90

I have a problem when I turn on my server with MorePlayerModels installed. I have Thaumcraft, CustomNPCs, and Forge installed:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // You should try our sister game, Minceraft!

Time: 5/14/13 9:53 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/renderer/EntityRenderer
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadBaseModClass(ModClassLoader.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:483)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:503)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:85)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:430)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 30 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bfq for invalid side SERVER
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:352)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:225)
    ... 32 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 921072480 bytes (878 MB) / 1029046272 bytes (981 MB) up to 1029046272 bytes (981 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.6.696 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.696 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{5.2.6.696} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{7.8.0.696} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    CustomNpcs{0.8} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Thaumcraft{3.0.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_MorePlayerModels{Not available} [mod_MorePlayerModels] (MorePlayerModels_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Help?
    wasecileader
    Wasèci Báàzi Naizen An Weìnì
    I've created three simple test models of my suggestion (Elven Ears). Here are the links:

Short Ears:
    http://techne.zeux.me/266e6106

Medium Ears:
    http://techne.zeux.me/54ad75ee

Long Ears:
    http://techne.zeux.me/da124
    Ehmm it works but i can't add size too skin or snout or something like that
    Last edited by Knight_Sander: 5/15/2013 12:29:56 PM
    Just realized... why is there no 'waving' motion?
    Is MPM compatable with macs?
    My avatar is a two tailed fox named Miles "Tails" Prower. He is young,
    but has the intelligence of an engineer. He stands 2'7" tall and he can use his tails to fly.
    Quote from wasecileader

I have a problem when I turn on my server with MorePlayerModels installed. I have Thaumcraft, CustomNPCs, and Forge installed:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // You should try our sister game, Minceraft!

Time: 5/14/13 9:53 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/renderer/EntityRenderer
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadBaseModClass(ModClassLoader.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:483)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:503)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:85)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:430)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)
    ... 30 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bfq for invalid side SERVER
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:352)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:225)
    ... 32 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 921072480 bytes (878 MB) / 1029046272 bytes (981 MB) up to 1029046272 bytes (981 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.6.696 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.696 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{5.2.6.696} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{7.8.0.696} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    CustomNpcs{0.8} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Thaumcraft{3.0.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_MorePlayerModels{Not available} [mod_MorePlayerModels] (MorePlayerModels_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    Help?

Did you perhaps to to install mpm on a server? That wont work. Also if you had read the forum rules you'd know that posting a wall of text is against it. Could you, while editing your post, press the third button and select spoiler and copy your error in there.

Quote from Lyiin

I've created three simple test models of my suggestion (Elven Ears). Here are the links:

Short Ears:
    http://techne.zeux.me/266e6106

Medium Ears:
    http://techne.zeux.me/54ad75ee

Long Ears:
    http://techne.zeux.me/da124

Hmm that doesnt look very elvish if you ask me

Quote from Smirkyguy

Is MPM compatable with macs?

Dont see why not, if you install it correctly.
    Quote from Skullyian

I know this may be a noobish question, but I wish to ask. Does the colours and changes work with older versions? Mostly the colour coding which I think is a fantastic idea. But I mean say I wanted to run this in 1.4.7; does the changes from 1.5.1 and 2 change the effects on the skin?

Shouldnt effect anything, though ofcourse the newer features arent available in 1.4.7
    Would you be able to enable claws showing in the hand in first person when you're not holding an item? The inconsistency is a bit strange.
    Texture Packs
    I will begin by saying, that yes, I do not know much about Minecraft modding, but I was wondering if say, were the size modifiers and animations were removed, in perhaps a secondary version, would it be able to work along with other mods that also affect such?

Smart Moving
    Gulliver mod

These two mods are the ones in particular that have given problems due to either size and or animations.

It's still a great mod! I love being able to customize my avatar even greater, though I do miss having the function of Smart Moving.

Even the server admin, a friend of mine, also is in the same boat, where yes he'd pick MPM over the other two mods, due to the conflicts they have together, but would love to be able to use them along with MPM if it were possible.
    I made a furry skin but for some reason it isn't showing the ears/tail even when I upload it to minecraft.net :( is it just me or is anyone else having this problem?
    If life gives you melons, you...
    probably have dyslexia.
    Having a possible bug? not sure. I tried to apply the second tail, but it wont apply when I use the color (255,0,255, no alpha). Its a male, and as far as I can tall im using the latest version. But another thing I found is that when switching from single player to multiplayer, the item on back is stuck to what was on my back last in single player. Beforehand the back item would not show at all in multiplayer. Does the server need the bukkit plugin for it to display the back item for myself even?
    Quote from Stemmy

I made a furry skin but for some reason it isn't showing the ears/tail even when I upload it to minecraft.net :( is it just me or is anyone else having this problem?

Did you fill in the correct colors on the upper left matrix? :I
    Hey, I found a bug. I think. It's freaky and MPM is about the only thing we have in common to make it happen... our server's vanilla and only folks who have MPM installed see this. o3o
    Copying over from a forum post I made earlier on another forum (for our server; spoilertag because it's a bit long):

Pretty sure this is a More Player Models bug. It's been happening for several days across two versions of MPM (1.5.1 & 1.5.2). Thankfully aside from my face blinding the person I'm attached to, it's not a dangerous or malicious bug... it could be worse.

Pretty much, whenever I get shot with an arrow in some certain part of my body (that I haven't identified yet; it seems to be random) and I open my inventory, my inventory will glitch for a few seconds and then my avatar will duplicate itself and pivot around my head. My head is positioned properly but my helmet and body are rotated 180 around my head; my body is floating. Whenever I go by someone else, they're duplicated as well but not flipped. Mobs will flip sometimes if I angle my camera properly. That's about all that happens on my screen.

On others' screens though, my flipped body attaches to their avatar's face and follows them around. If I'm nearby, random blocks and mobs will gravitate into my face and sit there (aw yeah water block for a head). This is the bigger problem; while I'm stuck on their face their inventory doesn't work properly and they can't see properly in first person. This leads to mobs attacking and the person not being able to fight back, or possibly walking into lava or otherwise taking damage from being blind.

Images from the first day it happened:
    https://dl.dropboxus...16_15.33.37.png
    https://dl.dropboxus...16_15.38.17.png
    https://dl.dropboxus...16_15.38.37.png
    https://dl.dropboxus...16_15.38.42.png

If you need any more info or anything let me know!
    Current icon by Goldenhound: Click here for original
    With this latest version (1.5.2) I have a problem with its controls in the menu system.

When I try to edit the controls in the options, it looks like this. Two of them are hidden behind the 'done' button. (one of which, I can see the key binding though)

I tried resising the window, in case it was that my widescreen format wasn't tall enough for it all, but that didn't help.

Screenshot: https://dl.dropboxus... Screenshot.jpg

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I don't really mind if it means I loose the ability to crawl and sit etc. Or do I need to wait for an update that fixes it?
    Last edited by EstragonHelmer: 5/20/2013 12:22:49 PM
    Creator of anthropomorphs, roller of dice, and conjurer of sandwiches. >.O
    Would it be possible to add a "hide/remove the hat portion of the player skin" option/feature?
    I ask because occasionally a skin designed for your mod will not look correct to those without it due to missing muzzle/ears which can be emulated using the hat portion of the player skin, but will then cause the skin to look weird when viewed with your mod.

Examples:
    You know what would be awesome? if player heads showed the furry snouts and ears when placed and worn.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes