1.7.2 1.6.4 Forge SMP SSP

MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod v3.3.4 - Bathroom Update!

Poll: Would you like to see a MCPE version?

Future Development

Would you like to see a MCPE version? - Single Choice

• No (Post in forum why?) 18.2%
  • Yes 81.8%

Poll: What should the next update be after The Bathroom Update?

Future Development

What should the next update be after The Bathroom Update? - Single Choice

• Secret Update (Could be anything) 22.5%
  • Misc Update 4%
  • Decor Update 16.9%
  • Outdoors Update 27.2%
  • Kitchen Update 29.5%
    the api winrar i mode to mods? just the winrar without extract?
    I'm not sure if this is a practical suggestion, but Forestry is also working on a mail system and it might be good if yours and Sengir's were compatible. http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki.new/doku.php?id=mail:mailbox
    Quote from Mr_Crayfish

I have taken this into consideration as soon as I switched to Forge. The reason I don't want to is because I think detailed models rendered to the inventory looks ugly. That's why Hoppers and Cauldrons are not rendered like that.

I see. That's a good point.

So, anyone here who knows how to create item textures for the GUI? Any kind of program or aid so I can make GUI textures of the furniture for Misa's texture pack? :)
    Last edited by Darchang310: 5/6/2013 12:45:59 AM

Quote from MCwolski

Hey guy, :Leaves: texture is missing in V283, plz fix it.

I have this exact same problem.
    Splash and Drink the Cactus
    Hi

Your mod looks really awesome, but I get a black screen after the Majong logo comes up.
    Any advice? I'm on v 1.5.2
    Quote from Conestar

I have this exact same problem.

Fixed in next update coming out now (Make sure you get v2.8.4)
    Is there any solution to install 1.4.7 to forge on? 1.5.1 does not work, it does not start. 1.4.7 modloder's load, but it does not load, you should forge for me. Someone could a solution to my problem?
    I live in Hungary. I do not know English very well, often translated into English by Google Translate for my text. Minecraft play a lot, my favorite of the FTB modpack. We have a YouTube channel too:
    Quote from Sasikaa

Is there any solution to install 1.4.7 to forge on? 1.5.1 does not work, it does not start. 1.4.7 modloder's load, but it does not load, you should forge for me. Someone could a solution to my problem?

You have to make sure you use the according furniture mod versions to your certain minecraft version. If forge is for 1.5.1, you can only use on 1.5.1.
    Quote from wastt95

the api winrar i mode to mods? just the winrar without extract?

English please
    Quote from emlianle

Hi

Your mod looks really awesome, but I get a black screen after the Majong logo comes up.
    Any advice? I'm on v 1.5.2

Send an error report
    Quote from Mr_Crayfish

English please

Send an error report

It doesn't generate a report, it just hangs on the black screen.
    Quote from emlianle

It doesn't generate a report, it just hangs on the black screen.

Make sure you install Forge correctly. I can't help you without a report. Its like finding an answer to something you don't know.
    Are you going to update for modloader?
    Quote from Mr_Crayfish

Make sure you install Forge correctly. I can't help you without a report. Its like finding an answer to something you don't know.

I deleted entire minecraft folder and reinstalled everything, working now thanx
    1.5.1 Forge 7.7.2.678

Everything is invisible....
    Quote from pivot99

1.5.1 Forge 7.7.2.678

Everything is invisible....

Update Optifine. Its not Forge.
    Please help me. I have read your posts and I'm pretty sure there's an id conflict. I'm using your furniture mod 1.5.1, optifine 1.5.1, and forge 1.5.1. So which mod's id do I have to change. And do I change the block id # or the item id #. And do the numbers have to be a specific number or random? Please help.
    Quote from Chicken_Hunter

Please help me. I have read your posts and I'm pretty sure there's an id conflict. I'm using your furniture mod 1.5.1, optifine 1.5.1, and forge 1.5.1. So which mod's id do I have to change. And do I change the block id # or the item id #. And do the numbers have to be a specific number or random? Please help.

I can't help without an error report.
    There is no crash report. I can play the game correctly it's just most of the items are missing, like bedside draw, freezer etc. I am using Forge, Optifine, as well as Flans mod. Please help. ( 1.5.1 )
    Last edited by Chicken_Hunter: 5/8/2013 9:57:49 PM
    Changes all the item ids from my mod to different item ids from flans. They are in cfm.cfg
    Quote from Mr_Crayfish

I have taken this into consideration as soon as I switched to Forge. The reason I don't want to is because I think detailed models rendered to the inventory looks ugly. That's why Hoppers and Cauldrons are not rendered like that.

How about providing an alternative or optional way to have the rendered models for the inventory? I think it would be easier that way for us who use HD texture packs. The 16-px. textures don't really fit with the other textures.

I am, however, currently looking into making item GUI textures for Misa's texture pack (Misa doesn't (want to) provide mod support for her TP). I'll let you guys know if I finally made those textures.
    Last edited by Darchang310: 5/9/2013 6:44:37 AM

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes