1.7.2 1.6.4 Forge SMP SSP

MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod v3.3.4 - Bathroom Update!

Poll: Would you like to see a MCPE version?

Future Development

Would you like to see a MCPE version? - Single Choice

• No (Post in forum why?) 18.4%
  • Yes 81.6%

Poll: What should the next update be after The Bathroom Update?

Future Development

What should the next update be after The Bathroom Update? - Single Choice

• Secret Update (Could be anything) 22.5%
  • Misc Update 3.9%
  • Decor Update 17.2%
  • Outdoors Update 27.1%
  • Kitchen Update 29.3%
    It'd be cool if you could actually use the mailbox to send and receive messages to and from other players on a server - Bonus if you can include items in a 'package'. Similar to how Forestry does it.
    Last edited by DraxisWuf: 4/10/2013 10:36:28 AM
    Hey there , I really like playing with this mod and it makes my house in minecraft look better with such furniture , but I'm having a problem with the textures , whenever I use a texture pack eg. DefStyle or Sphax the textures of bedside cabinet and mailbox get glitched with Sphax diamond texture and with DefStyle snow grass side texture , they are the only glitched furnitures the rest of the furniture is working fine with the texture packs.
    Last edited by _SideStunt_: 4/10/2013 1:19:27 PM
    Quote from _SideStunt_

Hey there , I really like playing with this mod and it makes my house in minecraft look better with such furniture , but I'm having a problem with the textures , whenever I use a texture pack eg. DefStyle or Sphax the textures of bedside cabinet and mailbox get glitched with Sphax diamond texture and with DefStyle snow grass side texture , they are the only glitched furnitures the rest of the furniture is working fine with the texture packs.

Make sure you are using latest recommended Forge version, latest Optifine version(if one has) and the latest version of my mod v2.8.2.
    grrrr damnit why isnt there a 1.4.7!! i need it for when im makeing my letsplay
    Quote from Mr_Crayfish

Make sure you are using latest recommended Forge version, latest Optifine version(if one has) and the latest version of my mod v2.8.2.

Thank you for your help , I just tried to use the recommended Forge (611) and the rest , but I still had the same problem , I wonder if other users of the mod had simillar problem like me.
    i have a problem with this mod, i have installed it correctly and if i get a peice of furniture and i try to place it down, nothing shows up but i can use it
    I got garden update 1.5.1 installed forge and put it in mods folder but then i see minecraft has crashed! Here is the report;

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Mario_Toad\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-04-09_18.10.00-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c0d94c5c --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Users\Mario_Toad\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-04-09_18.10.00-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 4/9/13 6:10 PM

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 351561248 bytes (335 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.8.608 Minecraft Forge 7.7.0.608 10 mods loaded, 10 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    cfm [MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] ([Forge]FurnitureMod2.8 (2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    LotsOfFood [Lots of Food] (Lots-of-Food-Mod-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_Gibbing [mod_Gibbing] (MobAmputation1.5.1v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_Gibs [mod_Gibs] (MobDismemberment1.5.1v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    PrimitiveMobs [PrimitiveMobs] (PrimitiveMobsv1.3.5MC1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Vending [Vending] (vending-1.5.1-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    WarsModResinresin [The Wars Mod] (Wars Mod Universal 1.5.1 (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430/PCI/SSE2 GL version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_94247_b(TextureMap.java:102)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.func_94152_c(RenderEngine.java:520)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.func_78352_b(RenderEngine.java:432)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onInitializationComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:247)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:475)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:729)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 5c13d9d0 ----------

Please help! :(
    Sooo what? no texture pack links? becuase i like the one in the lower right corner. please add links or download mirrors. thanks
    Quote from DestroPrime83

Sooo what? no texture pack links? becuase i like the one in the lower right corner. please add links or download mirrors. thanks

You can use any texture pack you want! The texture pack is Sphax PureBDCraft anyway.
    Quote from Lolguy234

I got garden update 1.5.1 installed forge and put it in mods folder but then i see minecraft has crashed! Here is the report;

ERROR REPORT REMOVED

Please help! :(

Make sure you are using v2.8.2 of my mod!
    Quote from mineshaft689

i have a problem with this mod, i have installed it correctly and if i get a peice of furniture and i try to place it down, nothing shows up but i can use it

Make sure you are using the latest version of Optifine.
    Quote from _SideStunt_

Thank you for your help , I just tried to use the recommended Forge (611) and the rest , but I still had the same problem , I wonder if other users of the mod had simillar problem like me.

Weird. In my preview video on the OP, I am using latest recommend Forge, latest Optifine and latest version of mod (v2.8.2) and it's looks fine to me. Can you post a screenshot please of what it looks like to you? Thanks
    Quote from newdm2

grrrr damnit why isnt there a 1.4.7!! i need it for when im makeing my letsplay

Sorry man. I didn't do that update.
    Quote from DraxisWuf

It'd be cool if you could actually use the mailbox to send and receive messages to and from other players on a server - Bonus if you can include items in a 'package'. Similar to how Forestry does it.

Thanks for the idea. I will keep it in mind.
    Here's the picture of mailbox and bedside cabinet using a texture pack:
    Somehow instead of the snow texture , it now uses a pumpkin texture.

And default texture pack:
    This time the glitch even occurs with a default texture pack
    Last edited by _SideStunt_: 4/11/2013 8:00:24 AM
    Quote from _SideStunt_

Here's the picture of mailbox and bedside cabinet using a texture pack:
    Somehow instead of the snow texture , it now uses a pumpkin texture.

And default texture pack:
    This time the glitch even occurs with a default texture pack

This is quite weird and I'm not sure how it's doing it. The thing I don't know how it's even possible is that is has pumpkin and potato crop textures. All I suggest is to do a fresh install of everything, don't install any mods except mine (I see you have some sort of gun mod and rei's minimap), If that goes well, install your other mods.
    I have a difficulty where the blinds and curtains turn black. I use Optifine.
    Quote from Woodentable7

I have a difficulty where the blinds and curtains turn black. I use Optifine.

Use smooth shading.
    Now that it needs forge it doesnt work for me any more. :( Is there a way to make it use mod loader plz? Cause I love this mod but now cant play updated version cause forge doesnt work and I tried evrything. PLEASE??? MAKE IT USE Mod Loader............
    :steve_tearful: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :steve_tearful:
    Hey there,

I'm using your mod instead of Jammy's Furniture. Even though Jammy's Furniture is good it doesn't have that Minecraft feel to it as this one has.

Can I suggest that you make a cabinet of similar texturing to the oven and fridge, and also have some kind of crafting table-esque worktop, like a chopping board in a kitchen?

That's all I can remember I wanted to suggest for now.

Keep up the great work, I can tell there's a lot of thought which goes into modding the items.
    great mod only thing i think u should fix are the blinds and curtains. like if u have like four next too each other like in a cube shape they should join and become like one so u can add them to custom windows that arent just one block
    An all around great mod that goes along nicely with Bibliocraft. Time to refurnish my base! Should you develop more 'electronic' stuff for it, perhaps look into Universal Electricity api?
    Quote from lilbuddy2k

Now that it needs forge it doesnt work for me any more. :( Is there a way to make it use mod loader plz? Cause I love this mod but now cant play updated version cause forge doesnt work and I tried evrything. PLEASE??? MAKE IT USE Mod Loader............
    :steve_tearful: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :steve_tearful:

use forge.
    ha ha! the fun has been doubled!
    Quote from OldFafnir

An all around great mod that goes along nicely with Bibliocraft. Time to refurnish my base! Should you develop more 'electronic' stuff for it, perhaps look into Universal Electricity api?

I'm not meaning redstone stuff. Just adding stuff like a computer, tv, toaster...
    Can I please know the texture packs that this mod supports. I know sphax and faithful, but what are the ones on the first pages picture? Cause they look very nice. Also if I could know how to put the textures into the mod. Thanks.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes