[1.4.2][SMP] BicBiomeCraft | Adds Over 220+ Biomes!

Poll: Should i add more biomes?

What to do next?

Should i add more biomes? - Single Choice

• Nooooooo D: too many biomes T_T 19%
  • Yes! i love your biomes i want more biomes! 81%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:49:25 PM

Poll: Should i add more trees?

What to do next?

Should i add more trees? - Single Choice

• Me no want no more trees D: 16%
  • Yes! i want more trees! i would make the landscape more interesting! 84%

Poll: should i add more tools, armor,blocks?

What to do next?

should i add more tools, armor,blocks? - Single Choice

• We don't care about the items >.> 22.2%
  • Yes it would make the mod more interesting! 77.8%

u should take alot of time nad make it so that u could have a plank for each tree!
    Quote from tung115

sorry i decided to not make a config because im currently deveoping 3 other mods and i don't have enough time to implement one :/

Obviously this is completely your choice what you spend your time on, and thank you for sharing your mods with the community at all. However, I have to say that I cannot make any of your mods work because they don't have a config file where I can change conflicting IDs. So at least for me, no matter how many cool mods you develop, I'm unlikely to be able to use any of them until there is a config file.

Again, I understand you develop your mods for you, not for me. But I just wanted to point out that not adding this one feature is probably preventing several people from using any of the mods you've worked on, when we would otherwise like to.

Either way, your screen shots look lovely. Beautiful work.
    If you ever do make a config file, I will definitely use this mod and Landscapecraft too. Until then, I'll have to use a biome mod that is compatible with more mods.
    Your mod is broken.

When I updated to the latest forge your mod refuses to create a world, it just sticks at the 'building terrain' screen even when left idle for an hour.

Oh well,

say hello to ExtraBiomesXL!
    Last edited by lavawall565: 10/7/2012 12:25:00 AM
    GENERATION 9001: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
    y it no work with modloader?
    What version of forge is required for 5.9 or 5.8? I'm using 3.3.8.164 and can't get it to work now... .3.
    Last edited by Eryan: 10/12/2012 12:38:24 AM
    Check out my server if you like mystcraft, universal electricity, forestry, buildcraft, industrial craft and more.
    For those using v5.9: Remove vx.class from the classes folder. It overwrites the forge vx.class file and stops world generation. (just tried and it worked!)
    Quote from lavawall565

Your mod is broken.

When I updated to the latest forge your mod refuses to create a world, it just sticks at the 'building terrain' screen even when left idle for an hour.

Same problem here
    Been around minecraft since before survival mode even existed, I remember the day survival test first came out. Damn, minecraft has certainly changed.
    It is necessary toupdate your mods to be compatible with the latest recommended build of forge, because it is not. You should just combine this mod and landscapecraft mod (Both of which are yours) because quite frankly they are both the same thing. You shouldnt have so many different projects over the same thing.

At this point, you should just wait until Minecraft 1.4 come out to update
    Quote from DemongelX

It is necessary toupdate your mods to be compatible with the latest recommended build of forge, because it is not. You should just combine this mod and landscapecraft mod (Both of which are yours) because quite frankly they are both the same thing. You shouldnt have so many different projects over the same thing.

At this point, you should just wait until Minecraft 1.4 come out to update

no. i had enough with all the negative comments. i'm no longer support technical support when the next update comes out.
    Are you hitting on me?
    This is awesome!
    My name is Legion, for we are many.
    when comes 1.4.2 out I realy look vorwart to it

P.S sorry for the bad englesh
    BicBiomeCraft

Updated to 1.4.2

ChangeLog
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BicBiomesCraft Version 7.0

updated to minecraft 1.4.2

updated mod to use forge version : 6.0.1.349

KNOWN BUG: Turrets
    I liked your mod but since it has tons of features, it becomes really complicated to understand how things work. You should add some info about the new features of the game and how they work. For example the new sapplings cannot be planted everywhere... They require something else other then a single dirt... I would be appreciated if you can explain a little the new features. Anyways cool mod :)
    Last edited by atdfbttl15: 11/10/2012 3:51:29 PM
    THIS MOD IS SO DANG EPIC!
    Beta Tester for Ars Magica and creator of Soaryn's Ascended. Check it out! https://plus.google....155226270671480
    Quote from hollie_socks

no pics no clicks
    actually there are a few pics under the BicBiome craft spoiler
    1.4.2 doesnt work all the ground items (items like flowers and moss not blocks) spawn but no new blocks spawn at all
    no new trees nothing
    hey it wont load the bicbiomecraft mod help plz...
    i have a suggestion for this mod, will you add dbz reladed biomes?
    Um would of been a great mod If I could just figure out how to install it. I looked at the readme file and it made no sense to me, Could someone please do me a good favor and explain it in greater detail? Thanks.
    If you update to 1.4.5
    I can see that you have three mods that you are making.
    But they are almost the same this one and landcraft (More Biomes)
    Why then do you use up extra time trying to work on both of these.
    When you could just put them both into one massive mod.
    Last edited by migraine_maddox: 11/28/2012 7:06:45 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes