[1.2.5] VanillaPlus V0.3 (SSP)

Quote from calebmanley

Im thinking about splitting this mod up into seperate patches, so you can choose the ones you like, maybe soon :)

Any more word on this?
    Quote from Ergox

Shouldn't the redstone and coal blocks craft back into redstone dust and coal? Now they really don't do well for 'storage blocks'

Forgot to add the return recipe :/
    Quote from wrcook

Any more word on this?

Not sure, probably not for a while, ive been working on other mods :)
    Not Bad!

Quote from Duece_Kryozite

Not Bad!

Cheers!
    Quite cool but I'm sure I've seen the skull one before.
    Quote from KnightXavier

Quite cool but I'm sure I've seen the skull one before.

Probably on the fossil archeology mod!
    Don't know why this mod has been getting so much grief for "copying". I really love everything that's been added so far! :D Also, unless you have plans otherwise, maybe you'll be able to get slime from trees as tree sap, although I'm not sure how well that fits in with the Vanilla theme.
    Quote from blargh555

Don't know why this mod has been getting so much grief for "copying". I really love everything that's been added so far! :D Also, unless you have plans otherwise, maybe you'll be able to get slime from trees as tree sap, although I'm not sure how well that fits in with the Vanilla theme.

Thanks! :D
    I havent been working on this for a month or more, but when i come back to it, that would be an awesome idea :D
    nice.
    I don't know if this mod is still active(last post in early july) but you have some good ideas overall. Are you still updating/working on this mod?
    I like that you made pumpkins edible but raw pupmkin doesn't taste so good, maybe use furnace to make pumpkin frittas. If you could make eggs edible(boiled egg?) and maybe brew hot choc with cocoa that would be really cool. One thing that is deffinately missing is a chair(same effect as bed but for daytime) for the recipe make it 2x2 grid with 2 sticks vertically on left with 1 wool and 1 plank on right(giving acess to move spawn earlier than bed, but awake at night until bed is made).
    Quote from WanderingMadman

nice.
    I don't know if this mod is still active(last post in early july) but you have some good ideas overall. Are you still updating/working on this mod?
    I like that you made pumpkins edible but raw pupmkin doesn't taste so good, maybe use furnace to make pumpkin frittas. If you could make eggs edible(boiled egg?) and maybe brew hot choc with cocoa that would be really cool. One thing that is deffinately missing is a chair(same effect as bed but for daytime) for the recipe make it 2x2 grid with 2 sticks vertically on left with 1 wool and 1 plank on right(giving acess to move spawn earlier than bed, but awake at night until bed is made).

I kinda felt like this wasnt going anywhere.
    It seems kinda messy and poorly done in my eyes.
    I may pick it up and make major changes.

But that is an awesome idea.
    Your full of good ideas!
    Quote from calebmanley

I kinda felt like this wasnt going anywhere.
    It seems kinda messy and poorly done in my eyes.
    I may pick it up and make major changes.

But that is an awesome idea.
    Your full of good ideas!

Pity there are some good ideas here, maybe try to fit some of them into your other mods.
    Thanx, while I don't make mods for MC (yet), I have been modding games since the original doom 1&2, heretic and hexan first came out, I think I was +-12 years old at the time. I am now 34 and still love making and playing mods just as much as then, and still make alot of mods for various games. It's on this history that I draw alot of insperation when it comes to ideas for mods(I'm also a closet conceptual inventor,which helps), I'm glad that this fairly useless talent is found useful by someone other than me.
    If you need someone to bounce idea off of or help with balancing mods, give a shout, I like to share ideas and knowledge as much as possible(part of my religion).
    Quote from WanderingMadman

Pity there are some good ideas here, maybe try to fit some of them into your other mods.
    Thanx, while I don't make mods for MC (yet), I have been modding games since the original doom 1&2, heretic and hexan first came out, I think I was +-12 years old at the time. I am now 34 and still love making and playing mods just as much as then, and still make alot of mods for various games. It's on this history that I draw alot of insperation when it comes to ideas for mods(I'm also a closet conceptual inventor,which helps), I'm glad that this fairly useless talent is found useful by someone other than me.
    If you need someone to bounce idea off of or help with balancing mods, give a shout, I like to share ideas and knowledge as much as possible(part of my religion).

Oh thats interesting to hear!
    Ill definitely hit you up with a message if i need some specific ideas. :)
    Thanks!
    Hmm... interesting mod.
    I like cake.
    Quote from rdawg9001

Hmm... interesting mod.

Thats a good thing?
    Can this mod be updated to 1.3.2 please, I really like it.
    Quote from Night_of_Hunter

Can this mod be updated to 1.3.2 please, I really like it.

Im releasing a series of mods that add to vanilla when i finish them.
    It will be very similar to this.
    There is another mod called the vanilla ++ mod which also has fossils, but I don't think it's a ripoff, and I also don't know which was made first. Overall, I think it's a great mod.This mod a great mod. I wasn't talking about ++, I was talking about your mod. The other one was, too.
    You should add in a enchantment-- "Speed Shooting" or something-- for ranged weapons. Also, I always thought that there should be something like "creeper steaks", crafted with gunpowder and steak, that gives extra buffs.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes