[DISCONTINUED] [1.5.1/1.5/1.4.7/1.4.6/1.4.5/1.4.4/1.4.3/1.3.2/1.2.5] Single Player Console (updated 26th March)

That's bad. I'd really like to try your mod.
    Is it possible to downgrade to a working version of minecraft? I can't find any earlier versions on minecraft.net
    Quote from wullxz

That's bad. I'd really like to try your mod.
    Is it possible to downgrade to a working version of minecraft? I can't find any earlier versions on minecraft.net

You can get the pre-release 1.5 JAR here or you can use 13w11a from minecraft.net
    I am working on updating to Minecraft 1.5.1, but I won't be finished until tomorrow.
    Last edited by q3hardcore: 3/21/2013 5:33:47 PM
    "It's not what you've lost, it's what they've left for you..."
    q3hardcore,

Will WorldEdit work properly in 1.5.1 once you've rolled out the appropriate version of SP Console?
    How do you install this? Do you drop it into the Mod folder or just add it into the .jar?
    Quote from Ladaire

q3hardcore,

Will WorldEdit work properly in 1.5.1 once you've rolled out the appropriate version of SP Console?

Yeah, why wouldn't it?...

Quote from Warpshard

How do you install this? Do you drop it into the Mod folder or just add it into the .jar?

You need to add it into the jar, unless your using MagicLauncher.
    Last edited by q3hardcore: 3/21/2013 7:09:06 PM
    Quote from q3hardcore

Yeah, why wouldn't it?...

I just know that you had mentioned WorldEdit wasn't working properly in 1.5 quite yet, but that was a few days ago, and I wondered if the stuff that broke SP Commands in 1.5.1 also broke WorldEdit.
    Last edited by Ladaire: 3/22/2013 6:06:32 PM
    Is wereach still not working and/or included in 1.5.1? Worldedit kinda sucks without it, lol.
    Would it be possible for you to import some bukkit plugin's commands like WorldGuard? (i know i'm asking for a lot but it would be awesome for non bukkit servers :3)
    Last edited by Sunil_b: 3/23/2013 6:11:33 AM
    I Support:
    Seems like this would be a good mod, but it always crashes on me. I have forge installed, as well as having mcpatcher fix the hd stuff. Any idea why it would crash? Just displays the single player console name in chat, displays hotbar, and the rest is just a black screen.

world edit is not working with 1.5.1 version
    All right, I really need help installing this mod because the First post isn't helpful in the slightest.

First, does this require forge. Second, do you unpack the Jar inside the download in the original jar or do you put it out next to the native & .minecraft in the bin?
    Quote from Warpshard

All right, I really need help installing this mod because the First post isn't helpful in the slightest.

First, does this require forge. Second, do you unpack the Jar inside the download in the original jar or do you put it out next to the native & .minecraft in the bin?

No, Forge is not required. This mod can be used alongside Forge, as long as it's installed *after* Forge.
    If you have downloaded the .jar installer, simply run it and it will install SPConsole,
    if you download the .zip, you need to transfer the contents to minecraft.jar
    Quote from RetroJoeG

Is wereach still not working and/or included in 1.5.1? Worldedit kinda sucks without it, lol.

/wereach was temporarily removed because it only worked on the client, it's not yet re-added.
    Quote from Sunil_b

Would it be possible for you to import some bukkit plugin's commands like WorldGuard? (i know i'm asking for a lot but it would be awesome for non bukkit servers :3)

That's WAY beyond the scope of this mod, maybe you should checkout BukkitForge.
    Quote from Duckingcreepers

Seems like this would be a good mod, but it always crashes on me. I have forge installed, as well as having mcpatcher fix the hd stuff. Any idea why it would crash? Just displays the single player console name in chat, displays hotbar, and the rest is just a black screen.

I've never encountered this issue, but there used to be a similar problem with SPCommands.
    What mods are you using?
    Quote from bbpgrs

Working fine for me, make sure to put WorldEdit.jar in mods\console\jars
    Hey Q3,

First of all, I would like to thank you for this mod. I had been trying for three days to get World Edit onto my minecraft LAN Server with Forge but kept failing until I finally found your mod and the actual help that you have been giving in this forum with it. After being so happy with the World Edit finally working I decided to try out some of the other commands you added and loved them. So thank you very much for this excellent mod.

Second, I would like to make a request. Could you possibly at a roll command into your mod? I've seen a lot of requests for it but the only roll commands I have found are bukkit plugins, and I've already done too much work on this map to switch over to pukkit and BukkitForge hasn't the update frequency I am looking for (by the way Kudos on how quickly you keep this mod updated.)

Basically the command would be something like /c /roll A B where a is the amount of dice you would like to roll and B is the number of sides. It would then generate a random number based off of A and B. For example, /c /roll 2 8 would generate a random number as if it had rolled two eight-sided dice. The result would then be displayed in the chat with "{Name} got a 12!" or something along those lines.

Again thank you for all of your help love the mod.
    Quote from bbpgrs

Same!

As if it don't find the worldedit.jar file in the bin folder.

I have tried a Clean install with just SP Console and world edit. Some people saying that it works for them and others not. If it's not working for you try using SP Commands until the bug is fixed.
    Last edited by Shourin: 3/25/2013 4:34:16 PM
    Quote from Shourin

Same!

As if it don't find the worldedit.jar file in the bin folder.

I have tried a Clean install with just SP Console and world edit. Some people saying that it works for them and others not. If it's not working for you try using SP Commands until the bug is fixed.

I can only assume it's an issue with SPConsole not finding WorldEdit.jar
    Try putting WorldEdit.jar *inside* minecraft.jar, and SPConsole will automatically extract it.
    Last edited by q3hardcore: 3/25/2013 4:39:22 PM
    The /c /reach command is not working in 1.5. Well, it says it is working, bu at the reach set at 10.5 blocks away it works the same as the normal one (4.5)...
    Please, quote my answer if you fixed that.
    Last edited by SapioiT: 3/25/2013 7:01:19 PM
    Quote from SapioiT

The /c /reach command is not working in 1.5. Well, it says it is working, bu at the reach set at 10.5 blocks away it works the same as the normal one (4.5)...
    Please, quote my answer if you fixed that.

Proper reach for SPConsole is only available for the special Player API-compatible versions.
    (note, that these versions do not require PlayerAPI, and I am yet to release one for 1.5.1)

I'm working on a new mod, which is a continuation of SPConsole, currently known as 'XCommands'.
    It includes a fully working /c /reach command, but is more likely to have compatibly issues with other mods.
    (XCommands modifies 4 base classes, as opposed to SPConsole, which modifies 2 base classes.)
    Last edited by q3hardcore: 3/25/2013 10:08:12 PM
    I have a little and minor question. I' m from one of the european countries that have an AZERTY-keyboard. The button for '~' is on my keyboard a button for '²' This mod works perfectly fine for me only that one thing.. I cant push '~' for the console because nothing happens .Does someone have a hint for me how to deal with it? :D especially now with the 'new' Shar_console i cant seem to use it.

[I cant use the key on azerty where my '~' is, i've already spammed that button]
    i downloaded spc 1.5.1 fine but it doesnt let me use the axe for world edit...any suggestions?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes