[1.6.4] The Lion King Mod v1.13

Quote from Poonchee

Oh really? But if I download the updated version, will all my progress in the mod be erased?

Also I've noticed that Pridestone Brick changes a bit over time ( http://i.imgur.com/jQwm3ZF.png )

Nope, you'll be able to keep your world file. And hopefully the quest system will become more stable.

What you see there is cracked brick, which is the result of using Pumbaa Flatulence on normal brick.
    Quote from Mevans

I can't see anything wrong with the downloads. Whereabouts in the world are you?

United states.

Every time I click your download link Mediafire tells me it's offline due to TOS violation.

In their TOS they say you can't link to a mediafire file through an advertising service like Adfly, apparantly.
    Quote from Mevans

Nope, you'll be able to keep your world file. And hopefully the quest system will become more stable.

What you see there is cracked brick, which is the result of using Pumbaa Flatulence on normal brick.

So I can just download the v1.10.2 version and replace it in the Mods folder?
    Quote from Varka

United states.

Every time I click your download link Mediafire tells me it's offline due to TOS violation.

In their TOS they say you can't link to a mediafire file through an advertising service like Adfly, apparantly.

Ok. I'll have to switch over to another site, perhaps Dropbox or something, which is what I used to use but then the music files made the download too big.

Quote from Poonchee

So I can just download the v1.10.2 version and replace it in the Mods folder?

Indeed.
    Quote from Mevans

Ok. I'll have to switch over to another site, perhaps Dropbox or something, which is what I used to use but then the music files made the download too big.

Indeed.

Soz, mate. It still doesn't work :(
    I even deleted Lion King related folders in my saved world folder (the Pridelands, Outlands, and Upendi folders) in hope the quest would restart, which it did, but then the quest got stuck again at that point.

Here's some snip snap:

:(

Because black screen is boring.
    Quote from Deezcrackalacka

Soz, mate. It still doesn't work :(
    I even deleted Lion King related folders in my saved world folder (the Pridelands, Outlands, and Upendi folders) in hope the quest would restart, which it did, but then the quest got stuck again at that point.

Here's some snip snap:

:(

I can't see the images you posted.

Are you using any other mods? Especially, Optifine? Because it's been reported to not work with Optifine. If so, can I get a list of your mods? I think that would help me a lot.

Edit: Yep, I just ran a quick test with Optifine installed: the quests and everything reset as soon as I loaded the world. And without Optifine, everything works fine. I'm also running my Lord of the Rings mod, so it's not other mods that's the issue, it's Optifine specifically.

This is progress, and I can work towards fixing it now.
    Last edited by Mevans: 1/28/2013 5:36:09 PM
    Quote from Mevans

I can't see the images you posted.

Are you using any other mods? Especially, Optifine? Because it's been reported to not work with Optifine. If so, can I get a list of your mods? I think that would help me a lot.

Edit: Yep, I just ran a quick test with Optifine installed: the quests and everything reset as soon as I loaded the world. And without Optifine, everything works fine. I'm also running my Lord of the Rings mod, so it's not other mods that's the issue, it's Optifine specifically.

This is progress, and I can work towards fixing it now.

Yes, I was using Optifine that time. I'm also aware that Optifine has quite some trouble with the latest version of Forge. I had to install the #499 version of Forge to make it run well.

Anywho, I really hope you'll be able to work this one out! Thanks heaps!

Because black screen is boring.
    Quote from Deezcrackalacka

Yes, I was using Optifine that time. I'm also aware that Optifine has quite some trouble with the latest version of Forge. I had to install the #499 version of Forge to make it run well.

Anywho, I really hope you'll be able to work this one out! Thanks heaps!

I've done some more testing and rewriting today, and it seems to have become a lot more stable. So I'll be posting another update later, and hopefully this will be the last one... Unfortunately, Optifine doesn't work at all with the newest Forge (518), so I haven't been able to test the LK-Optifine issue.
    Im getting ed. ive followed to video and the mod doesnt even take place. i drag it into my bin folder and it crashes my ­ing minecraft on start up. i've had to delete my minecraft bin folder 3 times now and had to start over and reinstall forge, Yes i am using forge. how the hell do i get this to workIm getting ed. ive followed to video and the mod doesnt even take place. i drag it into my bin folder and it crashes my ­ing minecraft on start up. i've had to delete my minecraft bin folder 3 times now and had to start over and reinstall forge, Yes i am using forge. how the hell do i get this to work
    link for download isnt working. :steve_tearful:
    Fix it?
    (had to download again cuz some of my block files went missing (Rafiki's falling endlessly right now cuz his tree's gone))
    The download page (Filedropper i think its called) doesn't work so could you put up a link to mediafire or something please? Mod looks great btw :)
    May I have 1.3.2 download plz
    Quote from Stet709

link for download isnt working. :steve_tearful:
    Fix it?
    (had to download again cuz some of my block files went missing (Rafiki's falling endlessly right now cuz his tree's gone))

Quote from iOriGInZzPiEz

The download page (Filedropper i think its called) doesn't work so could you put up a link to mediafire or something please? Mod looks great btw :)

Is the files page still not working? It was down earlier on, but seemed to work for me just now.

I can't use Mediafire or Dropbox, because the mod has become too large for those sites to store with the amount of downloads I get. This filedropper site seemed like the best alternative,

Quote from codebreaksherear

May I have 1.3.2 download plz

Sure, here you go.
    Quote from Mevans

Is the files page still not working? It was down earlier on, but seemed to work for me just now.

I can't use Mediafire or Dropbox, because the mod has become too large for those sites to store with the amount of downloads I get. This filedropper site seemed like the best alternative,

Sure, here you go.

It's working again! thanks!
    I can download the file from filedroppper but the zip appears to be corrupted so I cannot extract or open it.. Looks like a great mod! :D

EDIT:
    I'm not 100%, but I've been playing around with it and the archive appears to be corrupted on one of the music files.
    Last edited by MCFUser65880: 1/31/2013 8:05:03 PM
    Mod is great. Just did a review on it. I think Im gona stick with this one ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXYOciaepUc&list=UUFmh2dy4AoHRfXObSGU9GKg&index=1
    THX
    I think the scar quest is bugged. After defeating him, Rafiki still says he need's to be taken care of.

On the plus side, awesome mod. I couldn't get it to work for the longest time, so I decided to use Magic Launcher, now it works perfectly, minus the glitch.
    Last edited by kyzz: 2/1/2013 2:25:55 AM
    I am speachless! This is the BEST mod I have! It adds 2 new dimensions, a Upendi Realm, TONS of new blocks, animals! It's a win win! I saw this mod and didn't think much about it. It looked cool, but I was a noob at installing mods so I couldn't get it. I finally got it and it is worth the install! Can you add Pride Rock please? Maybe make Simba there and the other main lions. Then if you go to him HE gives you a mission! Pride Rock could be in the desert possibly. I can't find Timon and Pumbaa yet, but I will start looking around Rafiki's tree for them! I made a Creative world and found the theater place quickly. I will test on survival later, just might need to find gold first! xD Again, a Pride Rock is NECESSARY. It isn't Lion King without Pride Rock! Maybe add a Creative Mufasa spawner, Kovu, Kiara, those people. You have Zira, why not others? Add the Pride Rock and it is like getting sucked into the show, but Minecraft! If anyone sees this mod and CAN get it SHOULD get it!
    Save The Innocent Dragons! >>>>>>> Save The Innocent Dragons!
    Hey, I tried installing and using this mod, and this is what happened:

http://aviarei.tumblr.com/private/42054454696/tumblr_mhkef0A5Aw1ri9kyz

This is the error log:

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Exception in server tick loop

A full error report has been saved to /Users/gbrucethompson/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2013-02-01_16.52.56-server.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 18f15566 --------
    Full report at:
    /Users/gbrucethompson/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2013-02-01_16.52.56-server.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 2/1/13 4:53 PM

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.6.8
    Java Version: 1.6.0_31, Apple Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    Memory: 878079560 bytes (837 MB) / 1069416448 bytes (1019 MB) up to 1069416448 bytes (1019 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 3771 (211176 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1894 (106064 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 41
    FML: MCP v7.26 FML v4.7.4.520 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_LionKing [The Lion King Mod] ([1.4.7] The Lion King Mod v1.10.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_TooManyItems [mod_TooManyItems] (TooManyItems2013_01_09_1.4.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    GuiAPI [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.2-1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    CustomSpawner [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 1.11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 1084 (60704 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1003 (56168 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; ['Aviarei'/191, l='Test', x=43.00, y=64.50, z=451.00]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field in.N from class lionking.common.LKTickHandlerServer
    at lionking.common.LKTickHandlerServer.tickEnd(LKTickHandlerServer.java:99)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:138)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:282)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:689)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:123)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    --- END ERROR REPORT a21b6f17 ----------

I'm not really sure what to do, especially if the problem is with MagicLauncher. I've tried manually installing mods in the past and I just can't figure it out so I rely on MagicLauncher to load my mods. I may be missing required mods or whatnot; I would appreciate input.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes