Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders v10.1

Quote from minequake

Hello Creator!
    I Have A Problem Please Help!
    When I Install This i have: The Water is grey!
    file:///C:/Users/Ziga/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/2012-05-28_19.49.14.png

You do know no-one can see your file because its on your computer, right?

Specs: MSI Z87 G45 - Intel 4670k 4.0GHz - 8GB 1333 MHz RAM - AMD 7850 2GB - 2 x 1TB 7200rpm HDD
    This is an amazing mod. I tried it and it was amazing. I found two glitches though. When I was breaking blocks at day, the block would go all ugly and black. Is there a way to fix this? Also my character was always glitchy like at one point he had only his left arm and at another point he had no face... the list could go on. Good job though. :P
    This makes Minecraft... Peaceful again.
    Guys, i have a problem, i cant install it, if i want to open the INSTALL.exe, than windows say 'this program may not right installed'....anyone ideas? have win7 Home Premium
    I can't use it because I get a void of blue :(
    Torches barely give off any light at all =/
    Quote from MinecraftStunter

I can't use it because I get a void of blue :(

I get the same thing too. I'm really disappointed It was my favorite mod ever... until i tried to install it... *CRIES*
    IT ISH VERY GLITCHY
    A few problems 1. water and ice is grey 2. Blocks in hand are white/grey and items are flat white squares and with no item my characters hand is solid black. My drivers are up-to-date and im using normal textures, anyone know how to fix?
    I tried this and it works fine but when i move its skipping... Any ideas why?
    I have problems because when the leaves move I can see through blocks :(. Works fine otherwise!
    Quote from Chris12o

I have problems because when the leaves move I can see through blocks :( . Works fine otherwise!
    Thats because you have trees on fast. Try it on Fancy.
    does this mod work on any of the prereleases or do you have to have a regular update
    Quote from Ethralon

Is there a way to only use the motion blur?

idk. Me myself has tried to disable the other settings but idk how to desable the collor corection and the shadows.
    Quote from minequake

Hello Creator!
    I Have A Problem Please Help!
    When I Install This i have: The Water is grey!
    file:///C:/Users/Ziga/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/2012-05-28_19.49.14.png

*triple facepalm* how the **** do you think we are going to see your picture?
    hey I made I great video with your amazing mod which makes my video much better!

Last edited by da_moe: 5/29/2012 1:05:43 AM
    nice i like it.first i try with waving grass and object its annoying with motion blur then i test lite its cool!
    10/10 buddy!
    Quote from sonicether

UPDATE

I've been working pretty hard on v09 lately and I've fixed a lot of bugs. I improved SSAO image quality, fixed most of strange block coloring errors, and heavily adjusted the godrays shader. I'm almost ready to officially activate the godrays shader for you guys to test out. Keep checking back for updates. I'm constantly making efforts to improve this mod. I appreciate your patience!

EDIT: Here are some screenshots of an exaggerated version of the current godrays effect. It looks much better than before and has a fraction of the performance impact.

HOLY ----! I already loved the godrays effect, it's just that I couldn't run it realistically because it would tank my framerate (well I could run it with 10-15 samples but that just looked weird). But if what you said is true, that it runs better with godrays in v.09 than v.08 without the godrays, I can't wait 'til the next update rolls around.

Your mod is one of the finest on the forums. It has so much potential to make Minecraft a more believable place. I envision an ultimate visual upgrade that includes: realistic lighting, reflections, dynamic liquid physics, dynamic block physics and all running in sterescopic 3D. Most of this is already realized through a certain group of outstanding mods, they key here is bringing them all together now.

Props to the maker of the GLSL shaders too, of course. None of this is possible without that mod's creation.
    Quote from Mr_Dice

Anyone have any ideas on why I'm encountering this? I've not heard of anyone else having this problem.
    If you have an AMD 7xxx series card, it is because of the current driver for those video cards. It will be fixed in the next driver update which should be any day now. If you have a different video card i don't know :S
    The shaders is working great but my BDcraft texture pack is no longer working.....plus when I use Optifine smooth version in the magic launcher the Shader stop working or is Override by Optifine
    :| can't someone explain to my why when I install optifine shaders stop working...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes