I know this question sounds stupid but how do I record ingame sound again?
I always get four files: The video, a recording from my headset and two text files named encoder and sound.
I suppose I am supposed to encode these but I don't know how and what programs I need to do that.
Hey, just a question:
(How) can I use the new camerastudio 3rd person recording together with minema?
I don't really like the camerastudio recorder, so i didn't install it, is there any way to let minema record the "virtual cameraman view"?
I tried it (The general PC Speed test [TNT]) and it ended up getting some screen weirdness around the edges when I turn. The finished movie also played back at around 1.5X speed, at 30 fps, so it's not even 30.
This looks really cool, and if there's a fix for that I'll definitely use it.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I have a problem with the wild grass mod:
Minecraft has crashed!
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; ModLoader has failed to initialize.
This error has been saved to /Users/Moritz/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2012-10-06_18.08.56-client.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 517cd9f1 --------
Generated 06.10.12 18:08
- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
- Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.6.8
- Java Version: 1.6.0_35, Apple Inc.
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
- Memory: 499442320 bytes (476 MB) / 534708224 bytes (509 MB) up to 1069416448 bytes (1019 MB)
- JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M
- ModLoader: Mods loaded: 3
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: info/ata4/minecraft/minema/video/VideoCapturer, method: start signature: ()V) Incompatible argument to function
--- END ERROR REPORT f63cd752 ----------