1.7.2 1.7.10 Forge SMP

ChickenBones Mods

enderstorage crash when it tries to render the items .... :( EDIT: it appears to be an issue with OF

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: lastBrightnessY
    at codechicken.lib.render.CCRenderState.pullLightmap(CCRenderState.java:134)
    at codechicken.enderstorage.common.ItemEnderStorageRenderer.renderItem(ItemEnderStorageRenderer.java:45)
    at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.renderInventoryItem(ForgeHooksClient.java:158)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_82406_b(RenderItem.java:465)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.drawSlotItem(GuiContainer.java:485)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_74192_a(GuiContainer.java:472)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:150)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.InventoryEffectRenderer.func_73863_a(SourceFile:31)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainerCreative.func_73863_a(GuiContainerCreative.java:669)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1149)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:934)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:826)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)
    Last edited by AlienXtream: 7/27/2013 3:17:22 AM
    I also just built a forge800 modpack and it works (so far) maybe the order you put things in matters(?) I put forge in then optifine hd u b4 second (using the [libraries] folder, not in the jar, there's a thread about how to do this) a whole lot of mods like minimap, inv. tweaks, metallurgy ... and ccc/nei last and it still works - I lost a few textures of metallurgy bricks only - and I added craftguide after nei expecting a crash but it's still running ... don't know about code at all just using trial and error ... :) good luck guys

{ed: here's the optifine thread if anyone's interested http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1899542-162-forge-optifine-liteloader-and-magic-launcher-no-jar-modding/ }

{ed2: that thread includes instructions for optfn plus forge/magic launcher/ liteloader}
    Last edited by minedthestep: 7/27/2013 3:30:32 AM
    Quote from ZahidDev

Try updating forge to build 800+

thanks
    Quote from AlienXtream

enderstorage crash when it tries to render the items .... :(

at codechicken.enderstorage.common.ItemEnderStorageRenderer.renderItem(ItemEnderStorageRenderer.java:45)
    at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.renderInventoryItem(ForgeHooksClient.java:158)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_82406_b(RenderItem.java:465)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.drawSlotItem(GuiContainer.java:485)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_74192_a(GuiContainer.java:472)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:150)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.InventoryEffectRenderer.func_73863_a(SourceFile:31)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainerCreative.func_73863_a(GuiContainerCreative.java:669)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1149)

Remove Enderchests, there currently is a rendering bug with it, CB is working on it hopefully. And put your error logs in spoiler tags next time :)

Quote from minedthestep

I also just built a forge800 modpack and it works (so far) maybe the order you put things in matters(?) I put forge in then optifine hd u b4 second (using the [libraries] folder, not in the jar, there's a thread about how to do this) a whole lot of mods like minimap, inv. tweaks, metallurgy ... and ccc/nei last and it still works - I lost a few textures of metallurgy bricks only - and I added craftguide after nei expecting a crash but it's still running ... don't know about code at all just using trial and error ... :) good luck guys

{ed: here's the optifine thread if anyone's interested http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1899542-162-forge-optifine-liteloader-and-magic-launcher-no-jar-modding/ }

I recommend using optifine B3 instead of B4, due to other people stating it works better.
    Why do you have craftguide and NEI installed together? NEI does the same thing, just better.
    Last edited by ZahidDev: 7/27/2013 3:20:01 AM
    I have some problem about NEI ,could anyone tell me? Thank you very much !

1. What's the profile recipes in NEI 1.6.0.3 ?

2. How does the command setting in NEI.cfg works?
    I see a note that "#Change these options if you have a different mod installed on the server that handles the commands differently, Eg. Bukkit Essentials"
    but I can't understand...

3. and what's the meaning of notify-item=CONSOLE, OP in NEIServer.cfg ?
    Nevermind, I solved the problem. *facepalm*
    Last edited by MrOfdensen: 7/27/2013 4:09:35 AM
    Quote from TehTotalPwnage

I will try to clarify a few things.
    1. https://github.com/C.../ForgeMultipart is the link to the source code for the mod. It is in raw .java files, so Minecraft is not able to recognise it.
    2. Minecraft uses something called reobfuscation, so even if you compiled it, it would not work. You need a working MCP setup, which is fairly simple. Here's a tutorial from Vswe of Steve's Carts 2: You also need the extra source file items for ForgeMultipart such as CCC-Public for the source to work.

I know how reobfuscation works, I'm a modder. Just that I only know basic knowledge in modding. (My age: 12)
    err ... i'm noobish, and a bit mod-obsessed - and maybe people will find the optfn thread useful/informative -
    i hope i didn't mislead anyone with the b4 thing, so optfn B3 is the best one to use folks. thanks for your help :)
    Hey chicken_bones, first,thanks for updating to 1.6.2.
    second, I'm not sure if this change was intended: in 1.5.2 version, you can do "r" and "u" on potion to found out the receipe and the possible advance potion. but with the 1.6.2 update, I no longer can "u", look for the receipe base on any potion(for example, "U" on health potion to look for receipe for health II potion). but you can still "U" on potion ingreident.
    Why is CodeChickenCorePlugin trying to access the field mcDir when it doesn't exist -.- Getting errors, there is no mcDir field in CoreModManager.
    Am I missing a replaced class?

Trace:

jul 27, 2013 11:00:20 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
    INFO: Using tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.2.19.789 for Minecraft 1.6.2 loading
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_21, running on Windows 8:amd64:6.2, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Managed to load a deobfuscated Minecraft name- we are in a deobfuscated environment. Skipping runtime deobfuscation
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: mcDir
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin.<init>(CodeChickenCorePlugin.java:57)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:293)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:128)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:76)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:51)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: mcDir
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Unknown Source)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] at codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin.<init>(CodeChickenCorePlugin.java:51)
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [INFO] [STDERR] ... 14 more
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at E:\Development\Minecraft Forge\Mods\EnergyManipulator_1.6.2\mcp\jars\. for Forge Mod Loader
    java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: mcDir
    at codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin.<init>(CodeChickenCorePlugin.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:293)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:128)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:76)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:51)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: mcDir
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Unknown Source)
    at codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin.<init>(CodeChickenCorePlugin.java:51)
    ... 14 more
    2013-07-27 11:00:20 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
    java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: mcDir
    at codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin.<init>(CodeChickenCorePlugin.java:57)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:293)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:128)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:76)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: mcDir
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Unknown Source)
    at codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin.<init>(CodeChickenCorePlugin.java:51)
    ... 14 more
    Quote from ZahidDev

Remove Enderchests, there currently is a rendering bug with it, CB is working on it hopefully. And put your error logs in spoiler tags next time :)

Please tell Optifine to fix this. The issue is NOT mine. Optifine is not being forge compliant
    Last edited by chicken_bones: 7/27/2013 4:17:39 AM
    Quote from Blekota

Hello ChickenBones, i would like to ask you if theres any way how to make NEI loading faster? In 1.4.7 it was all ok, had 17 pages of items in DW20s mod pack from FTB launcher and when clicked "U"sage it tooked like 1-2sec. Now in 1.5.2 i use Unleashed mod pack and when i hit "U", it takes like 5-6sec before it showes anything. I have AMD FX-4100 quad core 3,6GHz CPU, 8G RAM and minecraft runs on SSD. Any ideas? Thank youy!

1.6.2 fixes this issue.
    very glad to hear that on the time the item search takes CB, i'm actually actively avoiding using shift + r or U when and where possible because it took around 5 seconds or more with 136 mods and 52 pages of items, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :D
    Quote from chicken_bones

Please tell Optifine to fix this. The issue is NOT mine. Optifine is not being forge compliant

Sure, notified S614x. Guess he has to build it against newer versions of forge.
    I have another strange bug :huh: . well when i was playing on one of my worlds i was using NEI to change gamemode but after some time NEI interfae disapeared somwhere. When i go on another world there also wasn't NEI, and when i checked in ingame"Mods" menu what is with it i saw "plugins not instaled", but God damn it plugins are not updated yet, and the world is left on the mode i don't whant it to be, and can't change it with comands, cuz world is old and comands are unabled on it.
    Last edited by AVSManfred: 7/27/2013 5:58:43 AM
    Hello again minecraft comunity,
    im here to try to get a fix for an error that i've been having since 1.4.7.
    Now, im using ftb unleashed (minecraft 1.5.2) and the error its still there. I already posted some messages in this same forum thread, but when someone asks me for more information, the next message i type seems to be invisible.

My issue is I cannot use the chunk overlay or mob spawn overlay features, because when i use them they dont appear, or they appear far away, moving away and closer with the movements of my mouse.

Here is a picture i took for demostration purposes:
    http://tinypic.com/r/2hezero/5

Hopefully theres a fix for that, but i was hoping the 1.5.2 versions to fix it, wich didnt seem to happen.

Thanks everyone!
    Hi,
    I have a problem. Game not opening for me since I installed NEI. Whenever I delete the files (ChickenCore and NEI) the game works fine.
    My forge version is 804.
    ------
    2013-07-27 13:44:06 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load dependancies.info from CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.0.jar as JSON
    at codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader$DepLoadInst.scanDepInfos(DepLoader.java:477)
    at codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader$DepLoadInst.load(DepLoader.java:449)
    at codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader.call(DepLoader.java:586)
    at codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader.load(DepLoader.java:542)
    at codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin.<init>(CodeChickenCorePlugin.java:60)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:298)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:206)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:134)
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid filename format for dependancy: CodeChickenLib-universal-@MCVERSION@-@VERSION@.jar
    at codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader$DepLoadInst.loadJson(DepLoader.java:525)
    at codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader$DepLoadInst.loadJSon(DepLoader.java:489)
    at codechicken.core.launch.DepLoader$DepLoadInst.scanDepInfos(DepLoader.java:472)
    ... 18 more
    ------
    Note: I didn't write the "18 more".
    Last edited by HropeR_TR: 7/27/2013 6:22:04 AM
    Getting problems using CodeChicken Core and Not enough items, I have had no problems with older minecraft versions. My minecraft works fine if I remove your mods. I think there's something wrong with CodeChicken Core.
    Launcher log: http://pastebin.com/9cwjLF2D
    I don't have any clue where this crash comes from

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 27.07.13 13:27
    Description: Rendering screen

at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.drawItem(GuiContainerManager.java:217)
        at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.drawItem(GuiContainerManager.java:207)
        at codechicken.nei.ItemPanelStack.draw(ItemPanelStack.java:21)
        at codechicken.nei.ItemPanel.draw(ItemPanel.java:82)
        at codechicken.nei.LayoutManager.renderObjects(LayoutManager.java:224)
        at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.renderObjects(GuiContainerManager.java:344)
        at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:172)
        at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory.func_73863_a(SourceFile:49)
        at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
        at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.drawItem(GuiContainerManager.java:217)
        at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.drawItem(GuiContainerManager.java:207)
        at codechicken.nei.ItemPanelStack.draw(ItemPanelStack.java:21)
        at codechicken.nei.ItemPanel.draw(ItemPanel.java:82)
        at codechicken.nei.LayoutManager.renderObjects(LayoutManager.java:224)
        at codechicken.nei.forge.GuiContainerManager.renderObjects(GuiContainerManager.java:344)
        at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:172)
        at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory.func_73863_a(SourceFile:49)

-- Screen render details --
    Details:
        Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory
        Mouse location: Scaled: (465, 10). Absolute: (1862, 978)
        Screen size: Scaled: (480, 255). Absolute: (1920, 1018). Scale factor of 4

-- Affected level --
    Details:
        Level name: MpServer
        All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['BlackCrack589'/219, l='MpServer', x=106,60, y=71,62, z=246,55]]
        Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 441
        Level seed: 0
        Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
        Level generator options:
        Level spawn location: World: (116,64,248), Chunk: (at 4,4,8 in 7,15; contains blocks 112,0,240 to 127,255,255), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
        Level time: 11461 game time, 11461 day time
        Level dimension: 0
        Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
        Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
        Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
        Forced entities: 87 total; [EntityPig['Schwein'/0, l='MpServer', x=-48,03, y=63,00, z=140,34], EntityPig['Schwein'/1, l='MpServer', x=-48,06, y=63,00, z=154,50], EntityPig['Schwein'/2, l='MpServer', x=-5,47, y=64,00, z=158,88], EntityPig['Schwein'/3, l='MpServer', x=-48,09, y=63,00, z=144,59], EntityPig['Schwein'/5, l='MpServer', x=6,00, y=63,00, z=184,91], EntityPig['Schwein'/6, l='MpServer', x=33,84, y=63,00, z=193,47], EntityPig['Schwein'/13, l='MpServer', x=9,09, y=64,00, z=110,13], EntityPig['Schwein'/14, l='MpServer', x=62,47, y=68,00, z=174,69], EntityPig['Schwein'/16, l='MpServer', x=20,25, y=65,00, z=214,47], EntityPig['Schwein'/23, l='MpServer', x=49,47, y=66,85, z=249,33], EntityPig['Schwein'/22, l='MpServer', x=56,56, y=63,00, z=197,56], EntityPig['Schwein'/25, l='MpServer', x=78,10, y=65,00, z=230,85], EntityPig['Schwein'/26, l='MpServer', x=77,09, y=66,00, z=234,97], EntitySquid['Tintenfisch'/34, l='MpServer', x=80,31, y=56,02, z=255,50], EntityMorphBat['Fledermaus'/7087, l='MpServer', x=125,47, y=25,10, z=187,25], EntitySquid['Tintenfisch'/33, l='MpServer', x=77,87, y=55,95, z=256,53], EntityItem['item.tile.sand'/5740, l='MpServer', x=107,16, y=65,13, z=252,78], EntityPig['Schwein'/42, l='MpServer', x=124,29, y=66,00, z=186,38], EntityPig['Schwein'/43, l='MpServer', x=99,91, y=64,00, z=171,88], EntityPig['Schwein'/41, l='MpServer', x=132,56, y=66,00, z=187,25], EntitySquid['Tintenfisch'/46, l='MpServer', x=85,27, y=56,00, z=268,43], EntityPig['Schwein'/44, l='MpServer', x=114,03, y=64,00, z=172,94], EntitySquid['Tintenfisch'/45, l='MpServer', x=85,53, y=58,41, z=232,47], EntityPig['Schwein'/51, l='MpServer', x=96,50, y=67,00, z=384,06], EntityMorphBat['Fledermaus'/7093, l='MpServer', x=132,38, y=22,58, z=190,36], EntityPig['Schwein'/59, l='MpServer', x=125,47, y=60,00, z=162,19], EntityWaypoint['Unbekannt'/297, l='MpServer', x=-264,00, y=70,00, z=295,00], EntityCow['Kuh'/58, l='MpServer', x=150,63, y=66,00, z=120,47], EntityPig['Schwein'/57, l='MpServer', x=120,94, y=64,00, z=114,94], EntityPig['Schwein'/56, l='MpServer', x=30,97, y=67,00, z=151,03], EntityMorphBat['Fledermaus'/7089, l='MpServer', x=125,75, y=25,10, z=187,25], EntityPig['Schwein'/62, l='MpServer', x=145,31, y=64,00, z=219,50], EntityMorphBat['Fledermaus'/7091, l='MpServer', x=131,07, y=18,86, z=196,35], EntityChicken['Huhn'/61, l='MpServer', x=90,47, y=64,00, z=173,61], EntityChicken['Huhn'/60, l='MpServer', x=65,53, y=69,00, z=193,44], EntityChicken['Huhn'/70, l='MpServer', x=119,82, y=64,00, z=123,53], EntityPig['Schwein'/71, l='MpServer', x=140,48, y=67,96, z=180,50], EntityPig['Schwein'/64, l='MpServer', x=129,66, y=65,00, z=245,47], EntityPig['Schwein'/77, l='MpServer', x=93,83, y=67,00, z=214,50], EntityChicken['Huhn'/72, l='MpServer', x=137,50, y=64,00, z=192,02], EntityPig['Schwein'/75, l='MpServer', x=145,59, y=64,00, z=182,53], EntityPig['Schwein'/84, l='MpServer', x=116,59, y=65,00, z=177,53], EntityChicken['Huhn'/81, l='MpServer', x=147,44, y=64,00, z=139,47], EntityPig['Schwein'/80, l='MpServer', x=163,09, y=69,00, z=155,13], EntityPig['Schwein'/82, l='MpServer', x=150,06, y=65,00, z=158,06], EntityPig['Schwein'/93, l='MpServer', x=206,62, y=63,00, z=157,31], EntityPig['Schwein'/95, l='MpServer', x=112,50, y=65,00, z=214,69], EntityPig['Schwein'/94, l='MpServer', x=196,78, y=64,00, z=144,34], EntityChicken['Huhn'/91, l='MpServer', x=158,47, y=65,00, z=349,36], EntityPig['Schwein'/90, l='MpServer', x=116,66, y=66,00, z=286,50], EntityMorphBat['Fledermaus'/4977, l='MpServer', x=80,40, y=33,20, z=306,71], EntityCow['Kuh'/99, l='MpServer', x=148,50, y=64,00, z=109,75], EntityCow['Kuh'/96, l='MpServer', x=154,57, y=66,00, z=161,36], EntityChicken['Huhn'/97, l='MpServer', x=174,91, y=63,00, z=223,13], EntityPig['Schwein'/110, l='MpServer', x=219,22, y=64,00, z=124,00], EntityCow['Kuh'/111, l='MpServer', x=206,47, y=65,33, z=123,53], EntityCow['Kuh'/108, l='MpServer', x=199,99, y=66,00, z=150,34], EntityCow['Kuh'/109, l='MpServer', x=219,69, y=64,00, z=127,47], EntityChicken['Huhn'/106, l='MpServer', x=230,64, y=62,56, z=105,56], EntityPig['Schwein'/107, l='MpServer', x=197,91, y=63,00, z=198,75], EntityCow['Kuh'/119, l='MpServer', x=246,45, y=65,81, z=140,53], EntityPig['Schwein'/118, l='MpServer', x=229,50, y=63,00, z=125,66], EntityPig['Schwein'/117, l='MpServer', x=195,50, y=65,00, z=153,31], EntityPig['Schwein'/116, l='MpServer', x=216,86, y=67,00, z=318,31], EntityMorphBat['Fledermaus'/7300, l='MpServer', x=60,52, y=38,94, z=302,75], EntityMorphBat['Fledermaus'/4965, l='MpServer', x=69,75, y=35,69, z=289,42], EntityPig['Schwein'/115, l='MpServer', x=208,72, y=63,00, z=301,91], EntityPig['Schwein'/114, l='MpServer', x=208,98, y=63,00, z=225,40], EntityMorphBat['Fledermaus'/7302, l='MpServer', x=51,44, y=44,51, z=308,45], EntityCow['Kuh'/113, l='MpServer', x=194,59, y=66,00, z=123,19], EntityPig['Schwein'/112, l='MpServer', x=222,41, y=63,00, z=172,63], EntityPig['Schwein'/124, l='MpServer', x=205,03, y=70,00, z=384,88], EntityPig['Schwein'/123, l='MpServer', x=238,28, y=67,00, z=303,16], EntityPig['Schwein'/122, l='MpServer', x=174,34, y=64,00, z=257,06], EntityPig['Schwein'/121, l='MpServer', x=185,67, y=68,00, z=291,17], EntityCow['Kuh'/120, l='MpServer', x=257,09, y=64,00, z=186,13], EntitySquid['Tintenfisch'/6195, l='MpServer', x=72,38, y=62,38, z=348,44], EntitySquid['Tintenfisch'/6198, l='MpServer', x=71,66, y=62,38, z=344,78], EntityCow['Kuh'/128, l='MpServer', x=260,09, y=63,00, z=213,59], EntityPig['Schwein'/131, l='MpServer', x=241,66, y=64,00, z=405,44], EntityHorse['Horse'/130, l='MpServer', x=223,73, y=63,00, z=300,98], EntityHorse['Horse'/133, l='MpServer', x=225,81, y=64,00, z=390,06], EntityPig['Schwein'/151, l='MpServer', x=262,50, y=67,00, z=344,53], EntityBat['Fledermaus'/8335, l='MpServer', x=65,67, y=36,16, z=321,00], EntityPig['Schwein'/4812, l='MpServer', x=141,47, y=64,41, z=98,62], EntityPig['Schwein'/4813, l='MpServer', x=127,63, y=64,00, z=118,21], EntityClientPlayerMP['BlackCrack589'/219, l='MpServer', x=106,60, y=71,62, z=246,55]]
        Retry entities: 0 total; []
        Server brand: fml,forge
        Server type: Integrated singleplayer server
    Stacktrace:
        at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:440)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2298)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:844)
        at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --
    Details:
        Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
        Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
        Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
        Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
        Memory: 922543176 bytes (879 MB) / 2958688256 bytes (2821 MB) up to 2958688256 bytes (2821 MB)
        JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms3072m -Xmx3072m
        AABB Pool Size: 1417 (79352 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1329 (74424 bytes; 0 MB) used
        Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
        IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
        FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.35.804 Minecraft Forge 9.10.0.804 Optifine OptiFine_1.6.2_HD_U_B4 33 mods loaded, 33 mods active
        mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        FML{6.2.35.804} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        Forge{9.10.0.804} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.0} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        ImmibisMicroblocks{56.0.1} [Immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        PlayerAPI{1.1} [Player API] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        NotEnoughItems{1.6.0.4} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        RenderPlayerAPI{1.1} [Render Player API] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        mod_bspkrsCore{v3.02(1.6.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.2]bspkrsCorev3.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        mod_ControlPack{5.9} [mod_ControlPack] (InfinitiesLoop.ControlPack.5.10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        mod_SmartMoving{14.1} [Smart Moving] (MC 1.6.2 - Smart Moving 14.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (MC 1.6.2 - Smart Moving 14.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        Darksaber0's Paxel Mod{v1.6.1} [Darksaber0's Paxel Mod] ([1.6.2][forge]PaxelMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        mod_ArmorStatusHUD{v1.12(1.6.2)} [ArmorStatusHUD] ([1.6.2]ArmorStatusHUDv1.12.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        BatsDropLeather{4.1.1} [BatsDropLeather] ([1.6.2]BatsDropLeather_4.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        CreepersNoCreeping{6.1.2} [CreepersNoCreeping] ([1.6.2]CreepersNoCreeping_6.1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        HorseAccessories{1.0.1} [HorseAccessories] ([1.6.2]HorseAccessories_1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.2.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.6.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.6.2.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        ChestTransporter{1.1.7} [Chest Transporter] (chestTransporter-1.1.7-universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        cc.cocoacraft{1.61} [CocoaCraft] (CocoaCraft1.61[1.6.2].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        craftguide{1.5.2} [CraftGuide] (CraftGuide-1.6.7.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        ImmibisCore{56.0.3} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-56.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        DimensionalAnchors{56.0.1} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-56.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        eplus{1.16.3} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.16.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        EnderStorage{1.4.3.1} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        ImmibisMicroblocks_IgnoreThis{56.0.1} [Immibis's Microblocks (ignore this duplicate entry, will be fixed eventually)] (immibis-microblocks-56.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        inventorytweaks{1.55b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.55b-b61.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        More Bows{1.5_v1} [More Bows mod] (More bows 1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        ClaySpawn{1.5} [Pam's Clay Spawn] (Pam's Clay Spawn 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        ProjectRed{3.2.1.@BUILD@} [Project: Red] (ProjectRed-1.6.2-3.2.1.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        Revamp{1.1.1} [Revamp] (revamp-1.1.1b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        tlamps{1.6.2} [Tough Lamps] (ToughLamps.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        Launched Version: 1.6.2-Forge9.10.0.804
        LWJGL: 2.9.0
        OpenGL: GeForce GTX 670/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
        Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
        Type: Client (map_client.txt)
        Resource Pack: xSphax PureBDcraft 128x MC16.zip
        Current Language: Deutsch (Deutschland)
        Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
        Vec3 Pool Size: 1476 (82656 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 558 (31248 bytes; 0 MB) used

Where is the Changelog of your mods?
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ Click it please? :3 ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes