[1.6.4] ComputerCraft

Quote from NachoGrande96

Okay, I know this sounds stupid, but how do you access the config options to change text color/terminal size? Also, does the text color option allow the use of writing/print()-ing in multiple text colors, or does it just change all of the text to a color?

%appdata%\.minecraft\config\mod_ComputerCraft.cfg. open it with notepad. And it changes all the terminals' colours.
    Quote from clawmarkz

%appdata%\.minecraft\config\mod_ComputerCraft.cfg. open it with notepad. And it changes all the terminals' colours.

Aha! I was wondering where that new config file was!
    anyone know how to add the http:// and Java APIs into the game?using the config file? I have elegantly asked earlier but I can't seem to get a reply. When I change the http:// and java int to "1", and go into my world, the int turns back into "0". What value should it be at?
    Hey,

I'm not sure when you updated for redpower, but thank you. I realy needed redpower cables for what I want to do. I have another idea, I'm using wireless redstone, is there anyway to use the computer to change the freq number in a wiressles redstone block (trans or rec). I think it would have to be directly next to the computer for the computer to access is. Give you something to think about :-)

Thanks
    Have a happy new year.
    Last edited by Bobster71: 12/30/2011 10:50:30 PM
    But.. wow... how...

GENIOUS!
    Secret Project - Coming Soon ;)
    Quote from Rockasaur123

they need to ask to put in technic pack?

I use the technic pack. Atm I have to disable ThaumCraft to free up an id to use with computercraft. But I dont think Thaumcraft should be in technic pack, its more magic than tech. Nice mod still, would be great in a fantasy mod pack.
    Nothing to see Here
    Last edited by xCrosSlightx: 12/30/2011 10:59:52 PM
    Quote from Hydrogen

I know it's late, but Dan200 needs to know this. Whatever happens, DON'T LET THIS GET IN THE TECHNIC PACK! My reasons will remain classified.

Agreed

Knock her out, and have her wake up in an endless hallway of minecraft blocks, and the only way she can get out is by finding a pickaxe and digging out. That's the way it's done.
    I thought I'd add to the scene of showing off CC, so I made a small script that can be taken in many directions of being useful.

The (very) simple script is:

if redstone.getInput("right",true) then
        redstone.setOutput("back",true)
        print("Turning power on!")
    else
        redstone.setOutput("back",false)
        print("Turning power off!")
    end

Quote from dan200

Version 1.1 is released!
    Details in the OP!

VERSION HISTORY

•Added connectivity with RedPower bundled cables if the RedPower mod is installed, allowing a full 96-bits of I/O per computer.

Now this will open a very very BIG Door!!!

Awesome thanks.

(..just bad that it renders classic redstone/redpower circuit somewhat useless now because you can do whole big circuits with just one computer block. :/ But heck ..so let's build a real display then :smile.gif: *me throwing my ABC Display into trash* )
    Quote from FerialMinecraft

Now this will open a very very BIG Door!!!

Awesome thanks.

(..just bad that it renders classic redstone/redpower circuit somewhat useless now because you can do whole big circuits with just one computer block. :/ But heck ..so let's build a real display then :smile.gif: *me throwing my ABC Display into trash* )

I say, "Let the Redstoners play with redstone, and let the Scripters script!"

A lot of people will still prefer redstone over a computer simply because it's their joy. CC is for those of us who can program while those who are with mechanical skills will always love redstone.
    Last edited by Onionnion: 12/30/2011 11:42:47 PM
    Quote from Onionnion

I say, "Let the Redstoners play with redstone, and let the Programmers program!"

This is not programming.
    Quote from Lahrmid

This is not programming.

Typo, let's change that to "Coders code"

EDIT:
    I mean "Scripters script"

Wow I am full of messups tonight :blink:
    Last edited by Onionnion: 12/30/2011 11:43:25 PM
    ALPHA CIM
    http://pastebin.com/QK3uw32f

You have to turn on HTTPAPI in the config file (Make it = 1)

This is SSP to SMP to SMP to SSP communication.

The program updates itself automatically, but is currently as I'm typing this VERY ALPHA (but stable)
    ---- CLICK ME FOR THE COMPUTERCRAFT WEBSITE ---
    ok tried your step for a server but it failed the client crashes when trying to create a computer( hope you packed the zip file correctly)sorry that i am vague(i made sure to follow those steps)
    Last edited by zone51: 12/30/2011 11:48:30 PM
    there shouldn't be a zip... it should be unpacked...
    ---- CLICK ME FOR THE COMPUTERCRAFT WEBSITE ---
    awesome :rolleyes:
    how do I browse the web?Dan said he put a http thing but i need help using it! PLEASE HELP :Notch:

[email protected]
    Quote from SlaughterSlayer

how do I browse the web?

Dan said he put a http thing but i need help using it! PLEASE HELP :Notch:

he put in the ability to retrieve data from webpages, he didn't implement a web browser.
    This. Is ****ing amazing. Kudos to you, good sir.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes