[SMP] More Explosives Mod [over 1,500,000 downloads!]

Suggestion,
    Bomb Craft Box.

The reason:
    With the bomb craft box one can "set" the fuse length and "craft" these bombs to quickly all have the same fuse length.
    The fuse timer will have to be designated somehow "likely by the name of the bomb having a altered printout".
    The reason for this, is some would love to explore the potentials of cannons by having Many more "explosive" power set off upon firing such cannons.

It would be a hand'y tool and more convenient then a "hand held" tool for it would get tiring to set all the "explosives" by hand, instead of just batch creating them with that Delay.

To also be a bit unique you could have the "powder box" a bit dangerous to have, aka it too is explosive from all the dust that has fallen on it over the uses. However this detail is just a silly one.

With this powder box there is other possibilities of tweaking the explosives, but you may sort such out as it is all dependent upon the "type" and what you envision your mod to be.
    You can go ahead and move at the speed of light, But i will move at the speed of darkness.

MoreExplosives Mod!

Hello dude i mayde a map for the mod if u want check it and see it
    If u like it posted on the threat for the people to download and learn about
    the mod When checking the map add stuff like sings or fix them
    its no problem just say its from me Pls Here is the link:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v1aznn9jhmzm9g3MoreExplosives Mod!

its no problem just say its from me Pls Here is the link:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v1aznn9jhmzm9g3
    test
    Yes 1.1
    Look buddy i'm a redstone Engineer that means I solve problems. Not problems like why is it so blocky? Because that would fail in the eyes of this world. I solve practical problems, For example. How am I gonna stop some mean old mother hubber from griefing my chests, the answer. Use pistons. And if that don't work, use more pistons.
    Quote from BishopCrane

Very impressive.
    Found your mod because of Yogscast.
    Just read through the topic and I know SMP is coming, I am personally looking forward to this very much.
    On that day, chaos will take hold.

I would just say one thing, for SMP I would recommend a config to either be able to disable Nukes and Lavabombs, or at least control the limit of the devastation they can cause.
    I can only imagine certain SMP servers struggling under the strain of updating 100k+ blocks for several attached clients.

Yeah, That would probably be a good idea :smile.gif:

That said, I am making the nukes a lot more expensive, so not many people will have them
    Last edited by NikolaiTheEpicGenius: 1/23/2012 2:26:48 PM
    Quote from Rynver

Suggestion,
    Bomb Craft Box.

The reason:
    With the bomb craft box one can "set" the fuse length and "craft" these bombs to quickly all have the same fuse length.
    The fuse timer will have to be designated somehow "likely by the name of the bomb having a altered printout".
    The reason for this, is some would love to explore the potentials of cannons by having Many more "explosive" power set off upon firing such cannons.

It would be a hand'y tool and more convenient then a "hand held" tool for it would get tiring to set all the "explosives" by hand, instead of just batch creating them with that Delay.

To also be a bit unique you could have the "powder box" a bit dangerous to have, aka it too is explosive from all the dust that has fallen on it over the uses. However this detail is just a silly one.

With this powder box there is other possibilities of tweaking the explosives, but you may sort such out as it is all dependent upon the "type" and what you envision your mod to be.

Those are good ideas, However they might be a bit hard to code :smile.gif:

More Explosives Mod

Now Updated to Minecraft 1.1

Landmines, Det Cord, Fire Works, C4, Nuclear Explosives, Time Bombs, Smoke Grenades, Tunnelling explosive Remote Detonators and More

Awesome Video by the Yogscast:
    Thanks to the Yogscast :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by tenshi_strife:
    Thanks tenshi_strife :smile.gif:

More Videos:

Awesome Video by Samkio:
    Thanks Samkio :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by x2Robbie2x:
    Thanks x2Robbie2x :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by Hondarydr:
    Thanks Hondarydr :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by Game Chap:
    Thanks Game Chap :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by JamesMarcinaeus:
    Thanks JamesMarcinaeus :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by TooAngryZin:
    Thanks TooAngryZin :smile.gif:

A Video of a crater by totte1015:
    Thanks totte1015 :smile.gif:

Download: for minecraft 1.1
    Sorry if the download didn't include the images, i have fixed it now :smile.gif:
    Please use this link(adcraft.co): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.4forMC1.1.zip
    Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.4forMC1.1.zip

Older Downloads:

Please use this link(adcraft.co): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.3forMC1.0.0.zip
    Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.3forMC1.0.0.zip

Please use this link(adcraft.co): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.2forMC1.0.0.zip
    Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.2forMC1.0.0.zip

Please use this link(adcraft.co): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.1forMC1.0.0.zip
    Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.1forMC1.0.0.zip

Please use this link(adf.ly): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.0forMC1.0.0.zip
    Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.0forMC1.0.0.zip

Description:

This mod adds Landmines, Det Cord, Fire Works, C4 and Nuclear Explosives, Time Bombs, Smoke Grenades, bombs.

Oil:
    There is a 1/5 chance of it being droped by coal ore and as of release 1.2 it can crafted from coal, it is used to make plastic.

Plastic:
    Made from oil and slime balls or oil and sugar, it is used to make explosives.

Lamndmine:
    Made from stone pressure plates and TNT, it will explode with the power of TNT
    when entity's touch it (items and particles excluded).
    After release 1.1 right clicking them will toggle them being invisible.

Anti Personnel Mine:
    Made from Landmines and Arrows, it will explode and launch 2000 arrows in a semi-sphere
    killing most entitys within a block meter radius
    Like landmines right clicking them will toggle them being invisible.

Fire Works:
    Made from obsidian and gunpowder, It will shoot an exploding rocket into the air when by powered by a redstone current.

Nuclear Explosive:
    Made from TNT, it explodes with 25X the force of TNT. As of release 1.2 it will not drop any items.

C4:
    Made from TNT and plastic, it explodes with 3X the force of TNT. As of release 1.2 it will not drop any items.

Det Cord:
    Made from TNT and plastic, it will explode with very little force however, it will detonate VERY FAST so it can
    be used to carry explosions very far, very fast. The speed it travels at is determined by how fast your computer is.

Time Bomb:
    Made from C4 and Redstone Repeters, When you right click it it will open a GUI that will you to select a delay
    (ranging from 10 Seconds to 30 minutes). It explodes with 12X the force of TNT. As of release 1.2 it will not drop any items.

Lava Bomb:
    Made from C4 and Netherack, It will explode leaving behind lava. It will cook sand to glass, cobblestone to stone and clay to bricks.

Bundled C4:
    Made from C4 and String, When activated it will launch 9 C4 into the air.

Tunnelling Explosive:
    Made from C4 and Stone, it can be placed in any direction and when activated it will create a tunnel 3X3X20 blocks large in the direction it is facing.
    It will drop 100% of all blocks.

Explosive Defuser:
    Made from Iron Igots and Redstone, It can be used to defuse Time bombs, active C4, active Neclear Explosive and active Lava Bombs by right clicking them.

Bomb:
    Made from TNT and Iron Ingots, you can throw it by right clicking it. After a few seconds it will explode.

Smoke Grenade:
    Made from Gunpowder, sugar and a dye (see the recipes), you can throw it by right clicking it.
    After a few seconds it will start to emit smoke particles of its color and stop after 10 or so seconds.

Remote Detonator:
    Made from Defusers and buttons, It can be right clicked to display a GUI with a button to detonate all Land Mines,
    a button to detonate all Det Cord and a button to detonate all Time Bombs. Note: any Landmines/Detcord/Time Bombs placed
    before Release 1.3 Will NOT detonate. Thanks to Pheenixm And Mantis.88 for the detonator code :smile.gif:

Crafting:

Remote Detonator Crafting:

Anti Personnel Mine Crafting:

Plastic Crafting:

Other Plastic Crafting:

Landmine Crafting:

Det Cord Crafting:

C4 Crafting:

Nuclear Explosive Crafting:

Fireworks Crafting:

Bundled C4 Crafting:

Lava Bomb Crafting:

Tunneling Explosive Crafting:

Oil Crafting:

Explosive Defuser Crafting:

Time Bomb Crafting:

Bomb Crafting:

White Smoke Grenade Crafting:

Blue Smoke Grenade Crafting:

Green Smoke Grenade Crafting:

Red Smoke Grenade Crafting:

Yellow Smoke Grenade Crafting:

Black Smoke Grenade Crafting: (Sorry about posting the wrong recipe previously)

Installation:

1) Download and install ModLoader. It can be found here: Risugami's Thread
    2) Download and unzip MoreExplosivesModRelease1.2forMC1.0.1.zip.
    3) Open Minecraft and click the options button.
    4) When the box appears click on "Game location on disk".
    5) When the documents explorer window opens navigate to the bin directory.
    6) Open minecraft.jar with 7zip or WinRar.
    7) Drag the files from wherever you unzipped the .zip file into the minecraft.jar archive.
    8) Delete META-INF.
    9) Play.

Video by GameDrainUK (For windows)
    Thanks GameDrainUK :smile.gif:

ChangeLog:

Release 1.4:
    Updated to Minecraft 1.1
    Now compatible with Pheenixm's Explosives+

Release 1.3:
    Added Anti Personnel Mines,
    Added A remote Detonator,
    Fixed a bug with time bombs detonating on world loading if the delay was too high,
    Bug fixes,
    A few minor changes

Release 1.2:
    Added Bundled C4,
    Added Lava Bombs,
    Added Tunnelling Explosive,
    Added a Explosive Defuser,
    Added a crafting recipe for oil,
    C4, Nuclear Explosive and Time Bombs don't drop any items,
    Smoke Grenades and Bombs Now have a texture(they dont look like white cubes)
    A few minor changes

Release 1.1:
    Added Time Bombs,
    Added smoke grenades,
    Added bombs,
    Added a new recipe for plastic (by request).
    Land mines can be toggled between invisible and visible by right clicking them,
    Fire Works look a lot better,
    A few minor changes

Release 1.0:
    Initial release

Screen Shots:

The remote detonator GUI:

A Anti-Persennel mine that has just detonated:

A Anti-Persennel mine that has detonated a second later:

The aftermath of a Anti-Persennel mine:

A Tunnelling Explosive and a hole from one:

4 Lava Bombs before detonation:

The result of 4 lava bombs (Notice how it cooked cobblestone to stone, sand to glass and clay to bricks)

Bundled C4 (that has just been activated):

The result of Bundled C4:

Oil dropped by coal ore:

1 Nuclaer Explosive Crater:

Fire works:

Nuclear Explosive Blowhole:

Det Cord connected to TNT:

Time Bomb GUI (with time options):

Time Bomb GUI (About to detonate):

White Smoke:

Blue Smoke:

Green Smoke:

Red Smoke:

Yellow Smoke:

Black Smoke:

Credits:

Pheenixm and Mantis.88 for the remote detonator code :smile.gif:
    Check out Pheenixm's Awesome Explosives+

Copyright:

This document is Copyright © NikolaiTheEpicGenius 2012 and is the intellectual property of NikolaiTheEpicGenius. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display including modpacks is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright. This mod is provided 'as is' with no warranties, implied or otherwise. NikolaiTheEpicGenius or any associated parties takes no responsibility for any damages incurred from the use of this mod.

If you like this mod please use this signature

Code:
    [url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/877105-more-explosives-mod/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/apZWL.png[/img][/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGK1jqiS58k

More Explosives Mod

Now Updated to Minecraft 1.1

Landmines, Det Cord, Fire Works, C4, Nuclear Explosives, Time Bombs, Smoke Grenades, Tunnelling explosive Remote Detonators and More

Awesome Video by the Yogscast:
    Thanks to the Yogscast :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by tenshi_strife:
    Thanks tenshi_strife :smile.gif:

More Videos:

Awesome Video by Samkio:
    Thanks Samkio :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by x2Robbie2x:
    Thanks x2Robbie2x :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by Hondarydr:
    Thanks Hondarydr :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by Game Chap:
    Thanks Game Chap :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by JamesMarcinaeus:
    Thanks JamesMarcinaeus :smile.gif:

Awesome Video by TooAngryZin:
    Thanks TooAngryZin :smile.gif:

A Video of a crater by totte1015:
    Thanks totte1015 :smile.gif:

Download: for minecraft 1.1
    Sorry if the download didn't include the images, i have fixed it now :smile.gif:
    Please use this link(adcraft.co): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.4forMC1.1.zip
    Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.4forMC1.1.zip

Older Downloads:

Please use this link(adcraft.co): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.3forMC1.0.0.zip
    Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.3forMC1.0.0.zip

Please use this link(adcraft.co): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.2forMC1.0.0.zip
    Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.2forMC1.0.0.zip

Please use this link(adcraft.co): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.1forMC1.0.0.zip
    Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.1forMC1.0.0.zip

Please use this link(adf.ly): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.0forMC1.0.0.zip
    Direct download(for mean people): MoreExplosivesModRelease1.0forMC1.0.0.zip

Description:

This mod adds Landmines, Det Cord, Fire Works, C4 and Nuclear Explosives, Time Bombs, Smoke Grenades, bombs.

Oil:
    There is a 1/5 chance of it being droped by coal ore and as of release 1.2 it can crafted from coal, it is used to make plastic.

Plastic:
    Made from oil and slime balls or oil and sugar, it is used to make explosives.

Lamndmine:
    Made from stone pressure plates and TNT, it will explode with the power of TNT
    After release 1.1 right clicking them will toggle them being invisible.

Anti Personnel Mine:
    Made from Landmines and Arrows, it will explode and launch 2000 arrows in a semi-sphere
    killing most entitys within a block meter radius
    Like landmines right clicking them will toggle them being invisible.

Fire Works:
    Made from obsidian and gunpowder, It will shoot an exploding rocket into the air when by powered by a redstone current.

Nuclear Explosive:
    Made from TNT, it explodes with 25X the force of TNT. As of release 1.2 it will not drop any items.

C4:
    Made from TNT and plastic, it explodes with 3X the force of TNT. As of release 1.2 it will not drop any items.

Det Cord:
    Made from TNT and plastic, it will explode with very little force however, it will detonate VERY FAST so it can
    be used to carry explosions very far, very fast. The speed it travels at is determined by how fast your computer is.

Time Bomb:
    Made from C4 and Redstone Repeters, When you right click it it will open a GUI that will you to select a delay
    (ranging from 10 Seconds to 30 minutes). It explodes with 12X the force of TNT. As of release 1.2 it will not drop any items.

Lava Bomb:
    Made from C4 and Netherack, It will explode leaving behind lava. It will cook sand to glass, cobblestone to stone and clay to bricks.

Bundled C4:
    Made from C4 and String, When activated it will launch 9 C4 into the air.

Tunnelling Explosive:
    Made from C4 and Stone, it can be placed in any direction and when activated it will create a tunnel 3X3X20 blocks large in the direction it is facing.
    It will drop 100% of all blocks.

Explosive Defuser:
    Made from Iron Igots and Redstone, It can be used to defuse Time bombs, active C4, active Neclear Explosive and active Lava Bombs by right clicking them.

Bomb:
    Made from TNT and Iron Ingots, you can throw it by right clicking it. After a few seconds it will explode.

Smoke Grenade:
    Made from Gunpowder, sugar and a dye (see the recipes), you can throw it by right clicking it.
    After a few seconds it will start to emit smoke particles of its color and stop after 10 or so seconds.

Remote Detonator:
    Made from Defusers and buttons, It can be right clicked to display a GUI with a button to detonate all Land Mines,
    a button to detonate all Det Cord and a button to detonate all Time Bombs. Note: any Landmines/Detcord/Time Bombs placed
    before Release 1.3 Will NOT detonate. Thanks to Pheenixm And Mantis.88 for the detonator code :smile.gif:

Crafting:

Remote Detonator Crafting:

Anti Personnel Mine Crafting:

Plastic Crafting:

Other Plastic Crafting:

Landmine Crafting:

Det Cord Crafting:

C4 Crafting:

Nuclear Explosive Crafting:

Fireworks Crafting:

Bundled C4 Crafting:

Lava Bomb Crafting:

Tunneling Explosive Crafting:

Oil Crafting:

Explosive Defuser Crafting:

Time Bomb Crafting:

Bomb Crafting:

White Smoke Grenade Crafting:

Blue Smoke Grenade Crafting:

Green Smoke Grenade Crafting:

Red Smoke Grenade Crafting:

Yellow Smoke Grenade Crafting:

Black Smoke Grenade Crafting: (Sorry about posting the wrong recipe previously)

Installation:

1) Download and install ModLoader. It can be found here: Risugami's Thread
    2) Download and unzip MoreExplosivesModRelease1.2forMC1.0.1.zip.
    3) Open Minecraft and click the options button.
    4) When the box appears click on "Game location on disk".
    5) When the documents explorer window opens navigate to the bin directory.
    6) Open minecraft.jar with 7zip or WinRar.
    7) Drag the files from wherever you unzipped the .zip file into the minecraft.jar archive.
    8) Delete META-INF.
    9) Play.

Video by GameDrainUK (For windows)
    Thanks GameDrainUK :smile.gif:

ChangeLog:

Release 1.4:
    Updated to Minecraft 1.1
    Now compatible with Pheenixm's Explosives+

Release 1.3:
    Added Anti Personnel Mines,
    Added A remote Detonator,
    Fixed a bug with time bombs detonating on world loading if the delay was too high,
    Bug fixes,
    A few minor changes

Release 1.2:
    Added Bundled C4,
    Added Lava Bombs,
    Added Tunnelling Explosive,
    Added a Explosive Defuser,
    Added a crafting recipe for oil,
    C4, Nuclear Explosive and Time Bombs don't drop any items,
    Smoke Grenades and Bombs Now have a texture(they dont look like white cubes)
    A few minor changes

Release 1.1:
    Added Time Bombs,
    Added smoke grenades,
    Added bombs,
    Added a new recipe for plastic (by request).
    Land mines can be toggled between invisible and visible by right clicking them,
    Fire Works look a lot better,
    A few minor changes

Release 1.0:
    Initial release

Screen Shots:

The remote detonator GUI:

A Anti-Persennel mine that has just detonated:

A Anti-Persennel mine that has detonated a second later:

The aftermath of a Anti-Persennel mine:

A Tunnelling Explosive and a hole from one:

4 Lava Bombs before detonation:

The result of 4 lava bombs (Notice how it cooked cobblestone to stone, sand to glass and clay to bricks)

Bundled C4 (that has just been activated):

The result of Bundled C4:

Oil dropped by coal ore:

1 Nuclaer Explosive Crater:

Fire works:

Nuclear Explosive Blowhole:

Det Cord connected to TNT:

Time Bomb GUI (with time options):

Time Bomb GUI (About to detonate):

White Smoke:

Blue Smoke:

Green Smoke:

Red Smoke:

Yellow Smoke:

Black Smoke:

Credits:

Pheenixm and Mantis.88 for the remote detonator code :smile.gif:
    Check out Pheenixm's Awesome Explosives+

Copyright:

This document is Copyright © NikolaiTheEpicGenius 2012 and is the intellectual property of NikolaiTheEpicGenius. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display including modpacks is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright. This mod is provided 'as is' with no warranties, implied or otherwise. NikolaiTheEpicGenius or any associated parties takes no responsibility for any damages incurred from the use of this mod.

If you like this mod please use this signature

Code:
    [url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/877105-more-explosives-mod/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/apZWL.png[/img][/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGK1jqiS58k
    Quote from terikara

MoreExplosives Mod!

its no problem just say its from me Pls Here is the link:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v1aznn9jhmzm9g3

MoreExplosives Mod!

It looks Good :smile.gif:
    I will include it in my thread :smile.gif:
    Quote from Kaiboiii

Yes 1.1

Yeah, i hate it when mods aren't updated :smile.gif:
    Hey I am a good installer but i dont know whats wrong. installed it correctly i am sure but after mojangs screen it just goes black
    Edit: I fixed it
    Last edited by bud467: 1/23/2012 4:19:43 PM
    This mod is great, I have a lot of fun using it. One thing I noticed was that you cannot make oil with charcoal, though you might have intended that. I love this mod, not sure if I'll ever take it off.
    Quote from bud467

Hey I am a good installer but i dont know whats wrong. installed it correctly i am sure but after mojangs screen it just goes black

Great :smile.gif:
    Quote from mdpeck344

This mod is great, I have a lot of fun using it. One thing I noticed was that you cannot make oil with charcoal, though you might have intended that. I love this mod, not sure if I'll ever take it off.

Yeah, I intended oil to only be crafted from coal :smile.gif:
    Quote from bud467

Great :smile.gif:

Would either of you be so kind as to elaborate on this for me? I have just installed the mod and am experiencing the same issue. For the record, I'm running Mac OS 10.7.2 Lion, installed both this mod and ModLoader, and deleted the META-INF folder. I'm not quite sure what to check regarding where the issue lies.

EDIT: Managed to solve the blackscreen issue by re-installing and copying everything but the files in the GUI folder. (Found a youtube video saying to do that.) However, now the mod appears to not be doing anything. (Tested by trying to make nuclear explosives, game wouldn't let me craft them. The only things in the instructions that I didn't do are copy the GUI folder and delete META-INF. Should I do either/both of these? (Part of me wants to try doing both, but at this point I don't know if either of them are keeping my file working and I don't want to have to re-install everything again because I messed up.)

Help please?
    Last edited by 523nd_SOF: 1/23/2012 9:56:53 PM
    Just came here to say I love this mod. Especially the tunneling explosive. :biggrin.gif:

:Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: for you. ^__^
    Quote from 523nd_SOF

Would either of you be so kind as to elaborate on this for me? I have just installed the mod and am experiencing the same issue. For the record, I'm running Mac OS 10.7.2 Lion, installed both this mod and ModLoader, and deleted the META-INF folder. I'm not quite sure what to check regarding where the issue lies.

EDIT: Managed to solve the blackscreen issue by re-installing and copying everything but the files in the GUI folder. (Found a youtube video saying to do that.) However, now the mod appears to not be doing anything. (Tested by trying to make nuclear explosives, game wouldn't let me craft them. The only things in the instructions that I didn't do are copy the GUI folder and delete META-INF. Should I do either/both of these? (Part of me wants to try doing both, but at this point I don't know if either of them are keeping my file working and I don't want to have to re-install everything again because I messed up.)

Help please?

Look me up on YouTube, I've got a vid that shows the easiest way for a Mac. Pheenixm16. It's the same way fir all mods except you do not needs forge or modloader mp for this one
    Last edited by Pheenixm: 1/23/2012 10:18:36 PM
    God, that anti personnel mine is deadly! Note to self: Don't set mines at night. :rolleyes:
    Quote from Dante2056

Just came here to say I love this mod. Especially the tunneling explosive. :biggrin.gif:

:Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: for you. ^__^

Quote from Pheenixm

Look me up on YouTube, I've got a vid that shows the easiest way for a Mac. Pheenixm16. It's the same way fir all mods except you do not needs forge or modloader mp for this one

Thanks for helping answer some of the questions on this thread, It helps a lot :smile.gif:
    Quote from 523nd_SOF

Help please?

Basically:

Delete META_INF.
    Copy ALL the ModLoader files, into the minecraft.jar.
    Copy ALL the MoreExplosives files (including the gui), into the minecraft.jar.
    Quote from Ghost Hacker

God, that anti personnel mine is deadly! Note to self: Don't set mines at night. :rolleyes:

Yeah, i am going to nerf them :smile.gif:
    me blowing **** up
    found a bug:
    i placed like 6-8 mines close to eachother, and i fell on one and the game freezed in 2 minutes, then mega lagg, then a GIANT circle of arrows were spawned, and now the world is fu(ked, fix
    nikolai,
    i want to make a bunch of mods with my friends
    but i have no idea how to make a mod.:sad.gif:
    can you plz make i video or tell me how you make mods

thank you so much :biggrin.gif:
    could someone please make a video for installing it for a mac.

i just can't seem to get it to work.
    I've done everything like 5 times now and when the mojang logo comes up it just freezes on that then goes black.
    i just don't know what I'm doing wrong
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes