[1.2.5] GlassLight

Poll: How should the light react to redstone

How should the light react to redstone - Single Choice

• Changeable in a properties file 28.9%
  • When the light is powered its off and when it isnt its on 5.5%
  • When you power it, it turns on and you have to power it again to make it turn off 15.6%
  • When the light is powered its on and when it isnt its off 50%

Poll: Should i change the recipie for the coloured blocks?

Should i change the recipie for the coloured blocks? - Single Choice

• No, its good at the moment 70%
  • Yes, change it to 4 dyes round a glasslight 30%
    The GlassLight mod now has an offical IRC channel! If you have questions or wish to follow the developement of the mod, join #GlassLight @ EsperNet!
    Hi, I would like to recommend contacting Eloraam, she might be able to help because she coded that too. I also think that you should do an experimental build with the different color lights actually coloring the area around it. That seems cool to me.
    One other thing, could you make two mods? one where you right click and the other where you use redstone? I don't know ANYTHING about coding, so maybe you could use a config file for that? IDK.
    Cool idea man, I like it a lot, as soon as I get Finite Liquid off my game I can start experimenting with mods. :smile.gif: Yours and Minecraft Comes Alive will be first. Good idea, I look forward to using it.

P.S. Ever think of making them a little more expensive? I would say, if you were to make two mods make the one that uses the right click method a little more expensive. Thanks for reading. Goodbye.
    Kongregate logo

Hi, I would like to recommend contacting Eloraam, she might be able to help because she coded that too. I also think that you should do an experimental build with the different color lights actually coloring the area around it. That seems cool to me.
    One other thing, could you make two mods? one where you right click and the other where you use redstone? I don't know ANYTHING about coding, so maybe you could use a config file for that? IDK.
    Cool idea man, I like it a lot, as soon as I get Finite Liquid off my game I can start experimenting with mods. :smile.gif: Yours and Minecraft Comes Alive will be first. Good idea, I look forward to using it.

P.S. Ever think of making them a little more expensive? I would say, if you were to make two mods make the one that uses the right click method a little more expensive. Thanks for reading. Goodbye.

hmm good idea about the config file I hadn't thought of that.
    V7 Now Out
    This version adds
    • config file for how the light is activated
    textures are being redone and i am looking into making the block see through any ideas pm me

ignore this ive come across too many bugs so am reverting to the last build for the time being
    Last edited by skierz: 1/22/2012 4:14:53 AM
    V7 Now Out
    This version adds
    • config file for how the light is activated (might be a bit buggy please leave a comment if it is)
    • new texture
    • Blocks now see-through
    i made a mod spotlight of this mod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk6DYdr-clU&feature=g-upl&context=G2c46a44AUAAAAAAAAAA

hey thanks for the spotlight could you make another because i realised i have changed the recipe to glowstone surrounded by 4 glass makes 4 glasslights and not said or changed the photo... me being stupid :/
    SMP Plz!!!!!!!!so good!!
    Quote from marsking

SMP Plz!!!!!!!!so good!!

ok i will look into it bukkit or vanilla smp?
    Hi there, I really like your mod, can you make it so the block id's your mod uses is configurable, as your mod conflicts with too many other mods.
    Quote from Affamole

Hi there, I really like your mod, can you make it so the block id's your mod uses is configurable, as your mod conflicts with too many other mods.

ok this will be in the next update
    V8 now out
    This update contains
    • Minecraft vanilla SMP compatibility / server version
    • Block ID's changeable in the config file
    Last edited by skierz: 1/27/2012 1:20:25 PM
    Downloaded. i'll check it out tonight. been looking for something like this. hopefully it doesn't interfere with my other mods..
    Never dig straight down.
    Quote from Opposing Forces

Downloaded. i'll check it out tonight. been looking for something like this. hopefully it doesn't interfere with my other mods..

If it does you can change the Block ID's and if that doesnt help please post on here so i can fix it
    youtube video spotlight if you wanna use it:
    Quote from iamboozer

youtube video spotlight if you wanna use it:

This video has been added to the post thanks for the mod spotlight.
    Quote from skierz

If it does you can change the Block ID's and if that doesnt help please post on here so i can fix it

I dont't know why but changing id's wont have effect to smp
    Quote from Dant3s

I dont't know why but changing id's wont have effect to smp

hmm i didnt think of that... and also if you change them on the mod they will be different to those on the server
    in the config file i changed it to turn on and off with a right click but it doesn't work. reverting to redstone powered works but the right click option doesn't.
    Never dig straight down.
    Quote from skierz

The textures are being redone and i am looking into making the blocks see through (if anyone knows how pm me)

It looks incredibly similar to my mod, (Neon mod) but you can keep it up.

in the Block(yournamehere) file, (outside the constructor) add the code
    public boolean isOpaqueCube()
        {
            return false;
        }

And they will be see through!

Damn turtles!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes