[1.7.2]Touhou Alice's Doll Mod

D:

I don't know how to download on the japense forum of minecraft as everytime i click on the download link (minecraft forums japan) it says i can't post, download and link which i find myself very sad.

Those anybody know how to fix? or can you give me direct link?
    Hats off to the person who made this made ^.^ Did a fantastic job! My miner found a pack of diamonds that I didn't notice before. Thank you.

As for the person who posted above me, I'm not sure. I could download it just fine by clicking on it, but whenever I try and copy the address link for it, it comes up with the same message you got. Sorry, you might have to wait until someone else comes up with a better answer >.
    Quote from Neon_ColorsFTW22

D:

I don't know how to download on the japense forum of minecraft as everytime i click on the download link (minecraft forums japan) it says i can't post, download and link which i find myself very sad.

Those anybody know how to fix? or can you give me direct link?

Left-clicking didn't work? 'cause it worked for me just fine just now. If it helps any, I'm running Firefox 12.0.
    Quote from AOTD3025
    Left-clicking didn't work? 'cause it worked for me just fine just now. If it helps any, I'm running Firefox 12.0.

Don't worry i fixed it by using internet explorer to download it for some reason chrome doesn't like japense links
    This mod is my main inspiration for making a mod. X3 I really hope I can become as wonderful as a coder as you. I love touhou and love mods for Minecraft *-*

It's a Link/Banner, click it~ WIP hence the Stage 1
    Could you please update it for 1.3?
    Awesome, but seeing as you arent very good at speaking english, i'll try to speak simple :)
    Mod is great, but i like more evil dolls, like the voodoo dolls, can you make a mod addon that changes them to voodoo dolls?
    Would be great!
    Please do this as it will make some people very happy and won't require any recoding, as all you need to do is change models.
    Stop looking at me like that.
    Alice's Doll MOD ver1.2.5-kgy

I made new AIs for the doll:)

The new version may not be compatible with previous versions.
    Please backup before updating.

I think the ver1.3.x will not make.
    It is very difficult to update.
    I don't know the method you use to make your mods, and if you know about WinMerge, you can use it to check the difference between original minecraft 1.2.5's class files and your modified ones, so it shows the modified lines, with it, you can copy the modified lines to the newer version, check if everything is right and compile. You can also check the differences between Minecraft 1.2.5 with 1.3.2.
    I absolutely LOVE this mod, if you could release the basic code, MANY people would love to update this for you! It's cute, happy, and VERY effective. Has anyone tried checking if the item ID's conflict?
    Can we have permission to update this mod? Maybe?
    It's been updated, just not on the forum. You have to go to the Japanese Minecraft forums.
    The original author has released the source code for non-commercial use! YAY!

http://forum.minecraftuser.jp/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=832&p=57594#p57594
    BE SURE TO CREDIT YUKINO­A!
    If you modify it or update it or use the source for anything, be sure to mention it here.
    Last edited by Lenatir: 10/12/2012 10:12:27 AM
    Will this ever get updated? In the Jap forums... i think its still in 1.2.5 too
    In Gensokyo sleeps the doll master...
    Quote from Raphalice

Will this ever get updated? In the Jap forums... i think its still in 1.2.5 too

The author has discontinued development, that's why he's made it Open Source to anyone that wants to try to resume/use it.
    Discontinued?!?! Wow that really sinks my mood. What's the point in playing this game anymore?
    Quote from NinNinNin

Discontinued?!?! Wow that really sinks my mood. What's the point in playing this game anymore?

Well, it is Open Sourced now. I know Ryusaki is working on using the source code in his Touhoucraft mod, but if you want to see it come back, talk to modders about it! Somebody should be able to update this, the source code can be reached via my earlier post or through the Mod Orphanage link on my signature. If anyone can update this, or use it in a new mod, I will be THRILLED.
    Quote from Lenatir

Well, it is Open Sourced now. I know Ryusaki is working on using the source code in his Touhoucraft mod, but if you want to see it come back, talk to modders about it! Somebody should be able to update this, the source code can be reached via my earlier post or through the Mod Orphanage link on my signature. If anyone can update this, or use it in a new mod, I will be THRILLED.

I'd like to, though I'm unsure of how I would grab their attention and make it an appealing mod to resurrect. Yes I've checked out the Touhoucraft but such an overhaul is not what I'm personally looking for.
    If someone were willing to resurrect this into a modern version of Minecraft I would be most elated. I wonder if Shadow_Ryusaki would be willing to take this up as a side project. I'm sure they've considered it though.

I'd love to be able to do it myself, I've tried getting into java multiple times but such algorithmic thinking is a rather daunting thing to me and has stressed me out. If I had a good teacher I'm sure I could pick it up.
    Last edited by NinNinNin: 11/9/2012 3:00:43 AM
    Quote from NinNinNin

Whoops, don't know how i ended up double posting and quoting myself or if it is possible to delete a post.
    Last edited by NinNinNin: 11/9/2012 3:43:12 AM
    Still looking for people to continue this, use my signature to get to the Mod Orphanage if you want in on updating it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes