1.7.10 SMP SSP NPCs

Custom NPCs

* sees custom NPC mod* Oh well this is probably gonna suck *click* Oh its made by noppes... Megusta.
    Yea my username is a collaberation of my real names, deal with it.
    Quote from eceyo

Super awesome mod. Love it. Two things Iv noticed. Sometimes when attacking, my companion will spam her attack lines like 20 times per second. Not sure If this is a setting I can change, or if its a bug. Also If I die, she seems to disappear and doesn't always go back to her spawn, but she keeps saying things around me. I have to relog, then she comes back.

this has proberly to do with the bug npcs dissapear
    First let me start with I love this mod. It is a vital part to a youtube series I'm creating. While I have been making my cities, villages and NPC's I thought of an addition that would be nice to have. Your custom crafting recipe is amazing, I would like to see custom Smelting Recipes as a option. I hope you will consider it.

I would like to say that your "Todo List" looks very exciting. I look forward things to come. Oh and The "Could Haves" section has Blacksmith listed. I will say please add that as a job option. That would work well with custom smelting options.
    Thank you again

Your Fan
    Daryl
    Hate to ask what is probably a stupid question, but all over this forum it says 1.4.7 however when I go to download the Zip it says 1.4.6. wondering it the download link on the first page is worng, zip name hasn't been updated, ect. . .
    Quote from jodi850

i used the bat sounds as example. you can do any sounds from minecraft.

*facepalm* That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Never mind.
    Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    Is there currently a way to make an npc attack you/dissapear through a dialogue option? Just wanting to know; Sorry if It's already been addressed.
    "Simplicity is the best kind of complexity." - Kaxopilla
    Quote from ShadowTemplar19

Hate to ask what is probably a stupid question, but all over this forum it says 1.4.7 however when I go to download the Zip it says 1.4.6. wondering it the download link on the first page is worng, zip name hasn't been updated, ect. . .

1.4.6 and 1.4.7 mods are compatible with both versions
    Hey, there's this weird thing on this mod. I downloaded it on single player, it worked completely fine. On multiplayer, though, I see the item, attempt to use it but then it completely dissapears... Help??

Hey, there's this weird thing on this mod. I downloaded it on single player, it worked completely fine. On multiplayer, though, I see the item, attempt to use it but then it completely dissapears... Help??

did u install the mod on the server at all?else. its normal it dissapears
    I got another idea which could help with the making of npc related stuff. I was thinking you could perhaps add an option that makes certain factions attack certain players but not others. Or in that case, add a way to put players into diffrent factions so that npc wars could be possible with diffrent players on diffrent sides.
    Quote from HeroSuperFlash

I got another idea which could help with the making of npc related stuff. I was thinking you could perhaps add an option that makes certain factions attack certain players but not others. Or in that case, add a way to put players into diffrent factions so that npc wars could be possible with diffrent players on diffrent sides.

Being able to assign players to various factions would be super useful as long as a player could be in more than one faction at once.
    Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    Hello. I've got problem with making ItemGiver in SMP.
    When i setting up all fine in the GUI of ItemGiver, then close GUI and check what i've done, NPC is resetting and never more is ItemGiver. So it's impossible to me make an ItemGiver =|
    I'm not using bukkit, but using MCPC+ (it uses vanilla mods and forge mods well)
    Just to check - your miss or their miss?
    And it doesn't give any errors, that's a bad thing, so i even can't find what's going wrong =/
    Anyway thank you for an awesome and great mod, without it my cities should be abandoned and boring :)
    With best regards,
    Mike.
    Quote from TaeoG

Being able to assign players to various factions would be super useful as long as a player could be in more than one faction at once.

Perhaps there could also be ways to join factions via dialoges and quest as well.
    can you change the item giver to have a option to only give items when right clicked or something?maybe even a gui pops up and asks with item(s) you want :D (would be an easy way to make classes with this)
    Noppes,
    I was wondering if the Mod currently has a option to have the custom NPC's walk a path between two or more way points. (Example: Guards walking back and forth on a patrol route that we make.) As you know they currently walk around however may blocks you select for them. Selecting a path would be cool. If the Mod does not currently have the option, then please consider adding it in. It would make custom map building even more fun. Thanks again for this Mod.

Your fan,
    D
    Quote from Lifebondshackles

Noppes,
    I was wondering if the Mod currently has a option to have the custom NPC's walk a path between two or more way points. (Example: Guards walking back and forth on a patrol route that we make.) As you know they currently walk around however may blocks you select for them. Selecting a path would be cool. If the Mod does not currently have the option, then please consider adding it in. It would make custom map building even more fun. Thanks again for this Mod.

Your fan,
    D

If you go check the site of his, you can see that is currently in progess along with some other stuff for the next update. So for now patience is required yes?
    how do i install more models for the npcs?
    I just thought I'd double check, you don't have any objections to this mod being used on servers do you?
    Quote from ENDERKAT99

how do i install more models for the npcs?

not. its inpossible

Quote from Selkinor

I just thought I'd double check, you don't have any objections to this mod being used on servers do you?

do you mean how to use this mod in servers? just download the exact same file you get to use it in singleplayer. since 1.3.2(i think) mods became universal :D
    Last edited by jodi850: 2/22/2013 12:17:11 AM
    Sorry my English is not good, there is a problem, I use the language of my country, to do a kill quest can not complete the quest, choose English must be the language before they can complete the quest, which can solve this?
    Last edited by bird0021: 2/22/2013 2:35:18 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes