This thread was marked as Locked by citricsquid.

1.6.4 Forge SMP

Metallurgy - Putting the "Mine" back in "Minecraft"!

ah I guess it's that then thanks for the info
    Quote from SoloUno

Its in the same place as your mods folder, inside the .minecraft folder, its called config, then inside there are alls the config files for the mods you use.

Ah, there it is. Thank you.
    Like my work?
    Feel free to add rep () to my post! Thanks!
    Quote me if you want a reply!
    Do not read but if so then read but don't at the same time while you're not reading if you want to read this.
    I love this mod. i like to see more of this mod, i was thinking of a few basic upgrade to the whole mint thing going on. but maybe i am better off making a mod that work with yours?
    Hey I have a question regarding the Ender Metals. I was wondering just how common and dense the ores are, because I can't seem to find plentiful amounts to take back to the Overworld yet. I've just recently killed the EnderDragon and now I'm looking for some of the ores but I've only found just about 20 ores of Eximite and haven't even seen Meutoite, and this is in about an hour and a half of searching for the ores.

I'm only asking because the description kinda leads one on that the ores can be found rather easily. I understand if this was done on purpose as The End is an difficult realm, but finding the ores are ridiculous, especially since they frequently spawn at the lowest point in The End. Just want some feedback.
    Just your friendly neighborhood otter.
    I am not seeing any ore at all in the Overworld. As far as I am aware i have no clashing mods.

I am running:

ArchimedesShip
    Backpack 1.12
    Better Farming Mod 1.6.2
    Buildcraft
    Flan's Mod
    KeithyUtils 1.2
    lloverlay v0.18
    MCA v3.5.0
    Metallurgy 3.2.3
    Tall Doors 1.6.2
    traincraft 4.1.0
    twilightforest 1.19
    ZansMinimap 1.6.2

I can see everything from Metallurgy in the creative menu, I just don't see any ore in the world.
    Last edited by Bounty_Bam: 9/10/2013 2:18:23 PM
    After creating a new world, I can now see the new ores!
    Is starting a new world required for metallurgy? :(
    It's not required. But you need go to new not explored parts of map for find new ores.
    Last edited by arthahar: 9/10/2013 6:02:55 PM
    having some issues, can't figure out where everything goes, i have tried putting everything in the mods folder including kiethyutils, also tried putting things in the minecraft.jar but I'm just not getting it. some help would be appreciated, I'm on the latest forge, and using a few other mods.

Description: Initializing game

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: shadow/mods/metallurgy/CoreClientProxy, method: getClientWorld signature: ()Lnet/minecraft/item/EnumToolMaterial;) Wrong return type in function
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ProxyInjector.inject(ProxyInjector.java:58)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:519)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:510)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:182)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:470)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:796)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:182)

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 83821952 bytes (79 MB) / 393740288 bytes (375 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.30.793 Minecraft Forge 9.10.0.793 36 mods loaded, 36 mods active
    mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{6.2.30.793} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{9.10.0.793} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    PlayerAPI{1.1} [Player API] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    RenderPlayerAPI{1.0} [Render Player API] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_bspkrsCore{v3.03(1.6.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.2]bspkrsCorev3.03.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.2.r05} [Treecapitator] ([1.6.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.6.2.r05.Universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    craftguide{1.5.2} [CraftGuide] (CraftGuide-1.6.7.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    CustomSpawner{2.3.0.dev1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.3.0 DEV-R1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    MoCreatures{6.0.0.dev5} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v6.0.0 DEV-R5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights{1.2.5} [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights on Creepers] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights on ItemEntities] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights on Mob Equipment] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights on Flame enchanted Arrows] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Other Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    eplus{1.16.4} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.16.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    GuiAPI{0.15.7} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.7-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    KeithyUtils{1.2} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils_1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Core{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Base{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Machines{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    MetallurgyCore{2.3.4} [Metallurgy Core] (Metallurgy_Core_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyBase{2.3.2} [Metallurgy Base] (Metallurgy_Base_Metals_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyEnder{2.3.2} [Metallurgy Ender] (Metallurgy_Ender_Metals_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyFantasy{2.3.2} [Metallurgy Fantasy] (Metallurgy_Fantasy_Metals_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyNether{2.3.2} [Metallurgy Nether] (Metallurgy_Nether_Metals_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyPrecious{2.3.2} [Metallurgy Precious] (Metallurgy_Precious_Metals_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyUtility{2.3.3} [Metallurgy Utility] (Metallurgy_Utility_Ores_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    Natura{2.1.7} [Natura] (Natura_1.6.2_2.1.7.jar) Unloaded
    Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.6.2_2.1.7.jar) Unloaded
    mod_SmartMoving{Not available} [mod_SmartMoving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded
    mod_SmartRender{Not available} [mod_SmartRender] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded
    AS_UpdateCheck{1.1.0} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
    Launched Version: 1.6.2-Forge9.10.0.793
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: GeForce 9800M GS/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Last edited by Mckye: 9/10/2013 5:05:14 PM
    can anyone tell me what the best level is to dig for ores? i am digging at level 11, the best for vanilla, but there seems to be barely any. i have only seen a few ores, like prometheum and zinc. i will try going up a bit.

Mallemaroking: Drinking heavily on a Greenlandic whaling ship that's stuck in ice.
    Gossypiboma: a sponge accidentally left inside one's body during surgery.
    also, something that will make me very happy is adding in some sort of miners backpack, because there arent many things that annoy me more than having to throw away stuff that i want in favour of stuff that i want more because of a lack of inventory space.

Mallemaroking: Drinking heavily on a Greenlandic whaling ship that's stuck in ice.
    Perhaps the metal ladders could be climbed faster? I mean, they should be better then flimsy unsanded wood ones made of flimsy sticks ;p

Quote from Mckye

having some issues, can't figure out where everything goes, i have tried putting everything in the mods folder including kiethyutils, also tried putting things in the minecraft.jar but I'm just not getting it. some help would be appreciated, I'm on the latest forge, and using a few other mods.

Description: Initializing game

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: shadow/mods/metallurgy/CoreClientProxy, method: getClientWorld signature: ()Lnet/minecraft/item/EnumToolMaterial;) Wrong return type in function

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 83821952 bytes (79 MB) / 393740288 bytes (375 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
    FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.30.793 Minecraft Forge 9.10.0.793 36 mods loaded, 36 mods active
    mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{6.2.30.793} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{9.10.0.793} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    PlayerAPI{1.1} [Player API] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    RenderPlayerAPI{1.0} [Render Player API] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_bspkrsCore{v3.03(1.6.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.2]bspkrsCorev3.03.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.2.r05} [Treecapitator] ([1.6.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.6.2.r05.Universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    craftguide{1.5.2} [CraftGuide] (CraftGuide-1.6.7.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    CustomSpawner{2.3.0.dev1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.3.0 DEV-R1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    MoCreatures{6.0.0.dev5} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v6.0.0 DEV-R5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights{1.2.5} [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights on Creepers] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights on ItemEntities] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights on Mob Equipment] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights on Flame enchanted Arrows] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Other Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    eplus{1.16.4} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.16.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    GuiAPI{0.15.7} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.7-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    KeithyUtils{1.2} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils_1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Core{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Base{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Machines{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy_3.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    MetallurgyCore{2.3.4} [Metallurgy Core] (Metallurgy_Core_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyBase{2.3.2} [Metallurgy Base] (Metallurgy_Base_Metals_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyEnder{2.3.2} [Metallurgy Ender] (Metallurgy_Ender_Metals_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyFantasy{2.3.2} [Metallurgy Fantasy] (Metallurgy_Fantasy_Metals_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyNether{2.3.2} [Metallurgy Nether] (Metallurgy_Nether_Metals_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyPrecious{2.3.2} [Metallurgy Precious] (Metallurgy_Precious_Metals_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    MetallurgyUtility{2.3.3} [Metallurgy Utility] (Metallurgy_Utility_Ores_2.4.jar) Unloaded
    Natura{2.1.7} [Natura] (Natura_1.6.2_2.1.7.jar) Unloaded
    Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.6.2_2.1.7.jar) Unloaded
    mod_SmartMoving{Not available} [mod_SmartMoving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded
    mod_SmartRender{Not available} [mod_SmartRender] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded
    AS_UpdateCheck{1.1.0} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
    Launched Version: 1.6.2-Forge9.10.0.793
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: GeForce 9800M GS/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)

You're mixing Metallurgy 2 and 3, which is a no no. Only download KeithyUtils and Metallurgy 3.2 into the Mods folder (with Forge installed of course).

Quote from many_camy

can anyone tell me what the best level is to dig for ores? i am digging at level 11, the best for vanilla, but there seems to be barely any. i have only seen a few ores, like prometheum and zinc. i will try going up a bit.

The ore generation is kinda funky, at least in my opinion, considering that I find it near impossible to find Ender ores throughout the floating island. The only thing consistent is the vanilla ores, which somewhat retain their original spawn heights (like diamond being the most dense at level 12). You can, however, change the spawn heights, density, and vein size in the config. Also, go and search for the Backpack Mod for your answer for a bigger mobile inventory space.

Quote from SirusKing

Perhaps the metal ladders could be climbed faster? I mean, they should be better then flimsy unsanded wood ones made of flimsy sticks ;p

The higher tier ladders already allow you to climb faster. Compare wooden ladders to steel ladders. You'll notice the difference instantly.
    Just your friendly neighborhood otter.
    Quote from Tremuto

The ore generation is kinda funky, at least in my opinion, considering that I find it near impossible to find Ender ores throughout the floating island. The only thing consistent is the vanilla ores, which somewhat retain their original spawn heights (like diamond being the most dense at level 12). You can, however, change the spawn heights, density, and vein size in the config. Also, go and search for the Backpack Mod for your answer for a bigger mobile inventory space.

cool, thanks. maybe ill just mine at level 25 or so.(i have plenty of diamonds)

anyone else have a problem when running this with twilight forest? some item id's are the same, and so things like blacksteel ingots have been replaced with naga scales, so when smelting black steel dust, it gives me naga scales, and i can make all the black steel stuff, but also the naga scale stuff. another one is oureclass dust and ingot; they have been replaced with steeleef axe and how, respectively. i changed the id's for the twilight forest stuff, added a 1 to the start, and i got this crash screen:
    Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-09-12_20.31.47-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT f35e352 --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-09-12_20.31.47-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 12/09/13 8:31 PM

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Java Version: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Memory: 349563720 bytes (333 MB) / 666238976 bytes (635 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 36 mods loaded, 36 mods active
    mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MB-Battlegear2-core{0.4.1} [Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2-core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.2} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.27} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    playercoreapi{0.1} [PlayerCoreAPI] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MB-Battlegear2{0.4.1} [Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2] ([1.5.2] Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Mod (0.4.1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.2]ReiMinimap_v3.3_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Aether II{Alpha v1.0.1} [Aether II] (aether_1.5.2_1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MainMenuAPI{1.0.0} [Main Menu API] (aether_1.5.2_1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ArchimedesShipsMod{1.5.2 v1.2.0} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips v1.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ArsMagica{5.52.013} [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5.52.013.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Backpack{1.18.16} [Backpack] (backpack-1.18.16-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BetterDungeons{1.8} [Better dungeons] (BetterDungeons.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CustomSpawner{2.2.2} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MoCreatures{5.2.3} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    EE3{pre1h (build 16)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1h-16-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (inventorytweaks-1.54b for 1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IronChest{5.2.8.447} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.2-5.2.8.447.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Ideas{1} [Ideas] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    KeithyUtils{1.0} [Keithy Utils] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Metallurgy3Core{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Metallurgy3Base{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Metallurgy3Machines{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.5} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.1.5-75.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    xreliquary{1.5.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary1.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    SoulShards{1.0.16} [Soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Thaumcraft{3.0.5h1} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.5h.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ThaumicTinkerer{1.0.7} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (Thaumic Tinkerer [1.0.7].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TwilightForest{1.18.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GT 520MX/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Texture Pack: Default

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 127957
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getItem(Configuration.java:194)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getItem(Configuration.java:183)
    at twilightforest.TwilightForestMod.loadConfiguration(TwilightForestMod.java:621)
    at twilightforest.TwilightForestMod.preInit(TwilightForestMod.java:289)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:515)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:163)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:411)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT e6432b9d ----------

and, in the crash reports folder:
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 12/09/13 8:31 PM
    Description: Failed to start game

at twilightforest.TwilightForestMod.loadConfiguration(TwilightForestMod.java:621)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:163)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Memory: 349563720 bytes (333 MB) / 666238976 bytes (635 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 36 mods loaded, 36 mods active
    mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MB-Battlegear2-core{0.4.1} [Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2-core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.2} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.27} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    playercoreapi{0.1} [PlayerCoreAPI] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MB-Battlegear2{0.4.1} [Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2] ([1.5.2] Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Mod (0.4.1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.2]ReiMinimap_v3.3_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Aether II{Alpha v1.0.1} [Aether II] (aether_1.5.2_1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MainMenuAPI{1.0.0} [Main Menu API] (aether_1.5.2_1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ArchimedesShipsMod{1.5.2 v1.2.0} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips v1.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ArsMagica{5.52.013} [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5.52.013.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Backpack{1.18.16} [Backpack] (backpack-1.18.16-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BetterDungeons{1.8} [Better dungeons] (BetterDungeons.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CustomSpawner{2.2.2} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MoCreatures{5.2.3} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    EE3{pre1h (build 16)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1h-16-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (inventorytweaks-1.54b for 1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IronChest{5.2.8.447} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.2-5.2.8.447.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    KeithyUtils{1.0} [Keithy Utils] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Metallurgy3Core{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Metallurgy3Base{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Metallurgy3Machines{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.5} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.1.5-75.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    xreliquary{1.5.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary1.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    SoulShards{1.0.16} [Soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Thaumcraft{3.0.5h1} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.5h.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ThaumicTinkerer{1.0.7} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (Thaumic Tinkerer [1.0.7].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TwilightForest{1.18.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored

its not a game breaking bug, but its annoying.

I am having compatability issues with the Metallurgy and RareOres mods.

When RareOres and Metallurgy run at the same time, all the Machines and TNT items you can craft in Metallurgy won't work. I can't craft them or even see them in the creative menu. I tested this with a clean minecraft, nothing but Forge and these two mods exactly as they are downloaded.

I am very conflicted. I don't know which mod I should unistall D:
    Quote from many_camy

anyone else have a problem when running this with twilight forest? some item id's are the same, and so things like blacksteel ingots have been replaced with naga scales, so when smelting black steel dust, it gives me naga scales, and i can make all the black steel stuff, but also the naga scale stuff. another one is oureclass dust and ingot; they have been replaced with steeleef axe and how, respectively. i changed the id's for the twilight forest stuff, added a 1 to the start, and i got this crash screen:
    Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-09-12_20.31.47-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT f35e352 --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-09-12_20.31.47-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 12/09/13 8:31 PM

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.

--- END ERROR REPORT e6432b9d ----------

and, in the crash reports folder:
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 12/09/13 8:31 PM
    Description: Failed to start game

-- System Details --
    Details:

its not a game breaking bug, but its annoying.

Out of bounds exception means the number is higher than the game will allow. TF seems to use a "smart ID" system when generating its item IDs (meaning it skips already used IDs when adding to your game the first time). However, if another mod gets installed that uses a static ID allocation, it will likely conflict. I see this all the time because I run TF and Metallurgy together a lot.

Your best bet is to delete the TF config and let it regenerate so it will skip over the now-used IDs taken by Metallurgy. Note that if you have a ton of TF items already in your game, they may be messed up. Another route would be opening all your configs and manually changing the IDs (which you already tried but went out of bounds with). Perhaps IDResolver (1.5.2 and older) or IDfix (1.6.x) mods would help?
    The config files are your friends! Get to know them, and shape your world!
    Will there be Tinkers Construct support? And what are Sci Fi Alloy, Modern alloy, and elemental alloy? Great mod BTW! :)
    Quote from Aetherr_

Will there be Tinkers Construct support? And what are Sci Fi Alloy, Modern alloy, and elemental alloy? Great mod BTW! :)

i'm guessing that they are just things that have been added in but takenout, probably for stability, or will be added. also, there is a section for on the spreadsheet for sword and armour abilities, of which only some have been actually implemented, pylons, which i have no idea what are for, and orbs, which i think is for storing xp. i cant wait until these things are added in, although it will make managing your inventory even harder. -_-

Quote from Gurrok

Out of bounds exception means the number is higher than the game will allow. TF seems to use a "smart ID" system when generating its item IDs (meaning it skips already used IDs when adding to your game the first time). However, if another mod gets installed that uses a static ID allocation, it will likely conflict. I see this all the time because I run TF and Metallurgy together a lot.

Your best bet is to delete the TF config and let it regenerate so it will skip over the now-used IDs taken by Metallurgy. Note that if you have a ton of TF items already in your game, they may be messed up. Another route would be opening all your configs and manually changing the IDs (which you already tried but went out of bounds with). Perhaps IDResolver (1.5.2 and older) or IDfix (1.6.x) mods would help?

thanks, it now works fine. thanks so much. (it was really bugging me to have a couple of hoes in my metals chest.

Hey, I made a German Mod Review!
    Here's the Video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVPL3puF1Ec&list=PL15A34509588343A7&index=13
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes