[1.7.10][API] Player API

Any word on our mcpc+ issue? Hopefully I've provided a helpful server log. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
    Trying to use the sources in a build environment for work on a mod that already uses PlayerAPI. I am unable to get the sources installed and the directions are not detailed at all.

MC: 1.6.4
    Forge: minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.942
    API: MC 1.6.4 - Player API forge 1.2.zip

Using clean forge installer works fine. everything unpacks properly and complies with no errors. Adding the contents of the API jar to the MC version jar in forge produces hundreds of errors on decompile/recompile and leaves many missing files in the failed src directory for eclipse. Please provide a brief but detailed list of steps for exactly what from the API jar gets copied to where in the MC jar and then decompiled. I have been unable to find a FAQ for developers to use this API (plenty for users).

Thanks!
    Quote from Razorskills

Any word on our mcpc+ issue? Hopefully I've provided a helpful server log. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

me too, no one can join my mcpc+ server =/
    CPU: Core I5 4670 3.40GHz
    RAM:G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
    VideoBoard:Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 256-Bit
    Case:Raidmax Agusta Titanium
    I removed it from the client side now. It was just getting too annoying when the server does not have it installed. But then there are problems if it is installed on the server..
    Quote from wai

Trying to use the sources in a build environment for work on a mod that already uses PlayerAPI. I am unable to get the sources installed and the directions are not detailed at all.

MC: 1.6.4
    Forge: minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.942
    API: MC 1.6.4 - Player API forge 1.2.zip

Using clean forge installer works fine. everything unpacks properly and complies with no errors. Adding the contents of the API jar to the MC version jar in forge produces hundreds of errors on decompile/recompile and leaves many missing files in the failed src directory for eclipse. Please provide a brief but detailed list of steps for exactly what from the API jar gets copied to where in the MC jar and then decompiled. I have been unable to find a FAQ for developers to use this API (plenty for users).

Thanks!

Maybe FAQ#6?

Not Minecraft-related, I know - but the author wants more readers - and to be honest, he deserves them!
    • Player API is compatible with Minecraft Forge, just install Player API after Minecraft Forge.
    • WARNING this does only work before Minecraft 1.6.1.
      For Minecraft 1.6.1 and later use Player API forge.
    I'm trying to install Smart Moving on a server however I'm running into issues. I followed your instructions up to this point. What do you mean by your very last sentence? Could you point me in the right direction as to where I can find it?
    Quote from Trenkost
    • Player API is compatible with Minecraft Forge, just install Player API after Minecraft Forge.
    • WARNING this does only work before Minecraft 1.6.1.
      For Minecraft 1.6.1 and later use Player API forge.
    I'm trying to install Smart Moving on a server however I'm running into issues. I followed your instructions up to this point. What do you mean by your very last sentence? Could you point me in the right direction as to where I can find it?

Opening post of this thread
    => Section "Current Versions"
    => Heading "Forge 1.2"
    => Text "Download from Mediafire or Dropbox"
    => Links in text

Not Minecraft-related, I know - but the author wants more readers - and to be honest, he deserves them!
    Released Player API core 1.0 - Created Player API core for Minecraft 1.6.4.

Thanks to Razorskills, Sildur1 and Misterio7x for encouraging me to finally make Player API into a real Minecraft Forge core mod.

Quote from Divisor

Released Player API core 1.0 - Created Player API core for Minecraft 1.6.4.

Thanks to Razorskills, Sildur1 and Misterio7x for encouraging me to finally make Player API into a real Minecraft Forge core mod.
    AHH Man!! q3hardcore just released and compatible version of SPC and playerAPI. but it will not work with this new Core. I get this crash:
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 11/15/13 9:17 AM
    Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException:

========================================
    The API "Server Player" version 1.0 of the mod "Player API core 1.0" can not be created!
    ----------------------------------------
    Mandatory member method "api.player.server.ServerPlayerBase getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)" not found in class "net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP".
    There are three scenarios this can happen:
    * Minecraft Forge is missing a Player API core which Minecraft version matches its own.
    Download and install the latest Player API core for the Minecraft version you were trying to run.
    * The code of the class "net\minecraft\entity\player\EntityPlayerMP" of Player API core has been modified beyond recognition by another Minecraft Forge coremod.
    Try temporary deinstallation of other core mods to find the culprit and deinstall it permanently to fix this specific problem.
    * Player API core has not been installed correctly.
    Deinstall Player API core and install it again following the installation instructions in the readme file.

at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:91)
    at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:32)
    at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:25)
    at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.registerPlayerBase(SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.java:23)
    at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMoving.register(SmartMoving.java:14)
    at net.smart.moving.mod.Client.<init>(Client.java:41)
    at net.smart.moving.mod.Client.create(Client.java:32)
    at mod_SmartMoving.<init>(mod_SmartMoving.java:30)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:496)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
    at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:51)
    ... 45 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.registerPlayerBase(SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.java:23)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:496)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1354505896 bytes (1291 MB) / 1543503872 bytes (1472 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
    JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx3072M -Xms1536M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.45.952 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.952 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{6.4.45.952} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{9.11.1.952} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    PlayerAPI{1.0} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    SPCForge{1.1} [SPC Forge] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_SmartMoving{Not available} [mod_SmartMoving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Errored
    mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6520G GL version 4.1.11247 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Rolling back to PlayerApi 1.2, SPC will work just fine :)
    Quote from painter73

AHH Man!! q3hardcore just released and compatible version of SPC and playerAPI. but it will not work with this new Core. I get this crash:
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 11/15/13 9:17 AM
    Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException:

The API "Server Player" version 1.0 of the mod "Player API core 1.0" can not be created!
    ----------------------------------------
    Mandatory member method "api.player.server.ServerPlayerBase getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)" not found in class "net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP".
    There are three scenarios this can happen:
    * Minecraft Forge is missing a Player API core which Minecraft version matches its own.
    Download and install the latest Player API core for the Minecraft version you were trying to run.
    * The code of the class "net\minecraft\entity\player\EntityPlayerMP" of Player API core has been modified beyond recognition by another Minecraft Forge coremod.
    Try temporary deinstallation of other core mods to find the culprit and deinstall it permanently to fix this specific problem.
    * Player API core has not been installed correctly.
    Deinstall Player API core and install it again following the installation instructions in the readme file.

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
    at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:51)
    ... 45 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1354505896 bytes (1291 MB) / 1543503872 bytes (1472 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
    JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx3072M -Xms1536M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.45.952 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.952 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{6.4.45.952} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{9.11.1.952} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    PlayerAPI{1.0} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    SPCForge{1.1} [SPC Forge] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_SmartMoving{Not available} [mod_SmartMoving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Errored
    mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6520G GL version 4.1.11247 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Rolling back to PlayerApi 1.2, SPC will work just fine :)

More details please (also see FAQ#1)

A link to the page where you downloaded your version of SPC might be useful too.
    Last edited by Divisor: 11/15/2013 11:35:37 AM

Quote from Divisor

More details please (also see FAQ#1)

A link to the page where you downloaded your version of SPC might be useful too.
    Using your new PlayerAPI core 1.0, smartmoving 14.5, and the latest q3hardcore rease found here:
    (quote by q3 on SPC thread):
    Here's my development version of SPC for Minecraft 1.6.4: dropbox.com/s/mx1qd8xpbyrzbt8/SPC.jar
    Includes PlayerAPI compatibility (tested!) and support for yet another version of WorldEditCUI.

And here is what the 'developement console' says when loading:
    [11:31:39 INFO]: Refreshing local version list...
    [11:31:39 INFO]: Minecraft Launcher 1.3.1 (through bootstrap 4) started on windows...
    [11:31:39 INFO]: Current time is Nov 15, 2013 11:31:39 AM
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.name') == 'Windows 7'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.version') == '6.1'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.arch') == 'amd64'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('java.version') == '1.7.0_45'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('java.vendor') == 'Oracle Corporation'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('sun.arch.data.model') == '64'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: Refreshing remote version list...
    [11:31:40 INFO]: Refresh complete.
    [11:31:40 INFO]: Loaded 7 profile(s); selected '1.6.4forge946'
    [11:31:40 INFO]: Refreshing auth...
    [11:31:40 INFO]: Logging in with access token
    [11:31:47 INFO]: Download job 'Resources' skipped as there are no files to download
    [11:31:47 INFO]: Job 'Resources' finished successfully
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Getting syncinfo for selected version
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Queueing library & version downloads
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Download job 'Version & Libraries' started (8 threads, 22 files)
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.8\launchwrapper-1.8.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Couldn't connect to server (responded with 403) but have local file, assuming it's good
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Job 'Version & Libraries' finished successfully
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Launching game
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Looking for old natives to clean up...
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Unpacking natives to C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12823297801884
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Launching in C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Client> Nov 15, 2013 11:32:24 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Client> INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> Nov 15, 2013 11:32:25 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> Nov 15, 2013 11:32:25 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.45.952 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_45, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 110 rules from AccessTransformer config file forge_at.cfg
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
    [11:32:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:31 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Setting user: painter73
    [11:32:33 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:33 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] LWJGL Version: 2.9.0
    [11:32:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:35 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Reloading ResourceManager: Default
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [MinecraftForge] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] MinecraftForge v9.11.1.952 Initialized
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] MinecraftForge v9.11.1.952 Initialized
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Replaced 112 ore recipies
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [MinecraftForge] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Config directory created successfully
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Reading custom logging properties from C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\config\logging.properties
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [OFF] [ForgeModLoader] Logging level for ForgeModLoader logging is set to ALL
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Searching C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\mods for mods
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader has identified 3 mods to load
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [mcp] Activating mod mcp
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [FML] Activating mod FML
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [Forge] Activating mod Forge
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [WARNING] [Forge Mod Loader] Mod Forge Mod Loader is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [WARNING] [Minecraft Forge] Mod Minecraft Forge is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Registering Forge Packet Handler
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Succeeded registering Forge Packet Handler
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 3 mods
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [WARNING] [Forge Mod Loader] Mod Forge Mod Loader is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [WARNING] [Minecraft Forge] Mod Minecraft Forge is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [INFO] [STDOUT]
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [INFO] [STDOUT] Starting up SoundSystem...
    [11:32:43 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
    [11:32:43 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
    [11:32:43 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] OpenAL initialized.
    [11:32:43 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:43 [INFO] [STDOUT]
    [11:32:50 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:50 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Stopping!
    [11:32:50 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:50 [INFO] [STDOUT]
    [11:32:50 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:50 [INFO] [STDOUT] SoundSystem shutting down...
    [11:32:51 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:51 [INFO] [STDOUT] Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
    [11:32:51 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:51 [INFO] [STDOUT]
    [11:32:51 INFO]: Game ended with no troubles detected (exit code 0)
    [11:32:51 INFO]: Deleting C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12823297801884
    [11:32:51 WARN]: Couldn't delete C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12823297801884 - scheduling for deletion upon exit
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Deleting C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12823297801884
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Getting syncinfo for selected version
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Queueing library & version downloads
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Download job 'Version & Libraries' started (8 threads, 22 files)
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.8\launchwrapper-1.8.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Couldn't connect to server (responded with 403) but have local file, assuming it's good
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Job 'Version & Libraries' finished successfully
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Launching game
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Looking for old natives to clean up...
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Unpacking natives to C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12938212528732
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Launching in C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Client> Nov 15, 2013 11:34:19 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Client> INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> Nov 15, 2013 11:34:20 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> Nov 15, 2013 11:34:20 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.45.952 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_45, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 110 rules from AccessTransformer config file forge_at.cfg
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
    [11:34:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:25 [INFO] [STDOUT] SPC Forge: Replacing class 'net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP'
    [11:34:27 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:26 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Setting user: painter73
    [11:34:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:28 [INFO] [STDOUT] SPC Forge: Replacing class 'net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP'
    [11:34:29 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:29 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] LWJGL Version: 2.9.0
    [11:34:30 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:30 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Reloading ResourceManager: Default
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [MinecraftForge] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] MinecraftForge v9.11.1.952 Initialized
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] MinecraftForge v9.11.1.952 Initialized
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] Replaced 112 ore recipies
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [MinecraftForge] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Reading custom logging properties from C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\config\logging.properties
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [OFF] [ForgeModLoader] Logging level for ForgeModLoader logging is set to ALL
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Searching C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\mods for mods
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader has identified 7 mods to load
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [mcp] Activating mod mcp
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [FML] Activating mod FML
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [Forge] Activating mod Forge
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [PlayerAPI] Activating mod PlayerAPI
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [SPCForge] Activating mod SPCForge
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [mod_SmartMoving] Activating mod mod_SmartMoving
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [mod_SmartRender] Activating mod mod_SmartRender
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [WARNING] [Forge Mod Loader] Mod Forge Mod Loader is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [WARNING] [Minecraft Forge] Mod Minecraft Forge is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Registering Forge Packet Handler
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Succeeded registering Forge Packet Handler
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Client Player 1.0 Created
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Client Player: registered Smart Moving
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] ========================================
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] The API "Server Player" version 1.0 of the mod "Player API core 1.0" can not be created!
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] ----------------------------------------
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] Mandatory member method "api.player.server.ServerPlayerBase getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)" not found in class "net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP".
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] There are three scenarios this can happen:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] * Minecraft Forge is missing a Player API core which Minecraft version matches its own.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] Download and install the latest Player API core for the Minecraft version you were trying to run.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] * The code of the class "net\minecraft\entity\player\EntityPlayerMP" of Player API core has been modified beyond recognition by another Minecraft Forge coremod.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] Try temporary deinstallation of other core mods to find the culprit and deinstall it permanently to fix this specific problem.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] * Player API core has not been installed correctly.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] Deinstall Player API core and install it again following the installation instructions in the readme file.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] ========================================
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Server Player: failed to register id 'Smart Moving'
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [SEVERE] [com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.mod_SmartMoving] Could not dispatch event: cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLConstructionEvent@297b2052 to handler [wrapper public void cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLConstructionEvent)]
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client>
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> ========================================
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> The API "Server Player" version 1.0 of the mod "Player API core 1.0" can not be created!
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> ----------------------------------------
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Mandatory member method "api.player.server.ServerPlayerBase getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)" not found in class "net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP".
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> There are three scenarios this can happen:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> * Minecraft Forge is missing a Player API core which Minecraft version matches its own.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Download and install the latest Player API core for the Minecraft version you were trying to run.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> * The code of the class "net\minecraft\entity\player\EntityPlayerMP" of Player API core has been modified beyond recognition by another Minecraft Forge coremod.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Try temporary deinstallation of other core mods to find the culprit and deinstall it permanently to fix this specific problem.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> * Player API core has not been installed correctly.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Deinstall Player API core and install it again following the installation instructions in the readme file.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:91)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:32)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:25)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.registerPlayerBase(SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.java:23)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMoving.register(SmartMoving.java:14)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.smart.moving.mod.Client.<init>(Client.java:41)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.smart.moving.mod.Client.create(Client.java:32)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at mod_SmartMoving.<init>(mod_SmartMoving.java:30)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:496)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> ... 32 more
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:51)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> ... 45 more
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Client Player: registered Smart Render
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Fatal errors were detected during the transition from CONSTRUCTING to PREINITIALIZATION. Loading cannot continue
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader]
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> FML{6.4.45.952} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Forge{9.11.1.952} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> PlayerAPI{1.0} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> SPCForge{1.1} [SPC Forge] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> mod_SmartMoving{Not available} [mod_SmartMoving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Errored
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The following problems were captured during this phase
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from mod_SmartMoving
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> java.lang.RuntimeException:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> The API "Server Player" version 1.0 of the mod "Player API core 1.0" can not be created!
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Mandatory member method "api.player.server.ServerPlayerBase getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)" not found in class "net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP".
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> * Minecraft Forge is missing a Player API core which Minecraft version matches its own.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Download and install the latest Player API core for the Minecraft version you were trying to run.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> * The code of the class "net\minecraft\entity\player\EntityPlayerMP" of Player API core has been modified beyond recognition by another Minecraft Forge coremod.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Try temporary deinstallation of other core mods to find the culprit and deinstall it permanently to fix this specific problem.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Deinstall Player API core and install it again following the installation instructions in the readme file.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:91)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:32)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:25)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.registerPlayerBase(SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.java:23)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMoving.register(SmartMoving.java:14)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:496)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:51)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] // Would you like a cupcake?
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT]
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Time: 11/15/13 11:34 AM
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Description: Initializing game
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] java.lang.RuntimeException:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] ========================================
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] The API "Server Player" version 1.0 of the mod "Player API core 1.0" can not be created!
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] ----------------------------------------
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Mandatory member method "api.player.server.ServerPlayerBase getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)" not found in class "net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP".
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] There are three scenarios this can happen:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] * Minecraft Forge is missing a Player API core which Minecraft version matches its own.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Download and install the latest Player API core for the Minecraft version you were trying to run.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] * The code of the class "net\minecraft\entity\player\EntityPlayerMP" of Player API core has been modified beyond recognition by another Minecraft Forge coremod.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Try temporary deinstallation of other core mods to find the culprit and deinstall it permanently to fix this specific problem.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] * Player API core has not been installed correctly.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Deinstall Player API core and install it again following the installation instructions in the readme file.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] ========================================
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:91)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:32)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:25)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.registerPlayerBase(SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.java:23)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMoving.register(SmartMoving.java:14)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.smart.moving.mod.Client.<init>(Client.java:41)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.smart.moving.mod.Client.create(Client.java:32)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at mod_SmartMoving.<init>(mod_SmartMoving.java:30)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:496)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:51)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] ... 45 more
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Head --
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Stacktrace:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:91)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:32)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:25)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.registerPlayerBase(SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.java:23)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMoving.register(SmartMoving.java:14)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.smart.moving.mod.Client.<init>(Client.java:41)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.smart.moving.mod.Client.create(Client.java:32)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at mod_SmartMoving.<init>(mod_SmartMoving.java:30)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:496)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Initialization --
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Details:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- System Details --
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Memory: 1354330856 bytes (1291 MB) / 1543503872 bytes (1472 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx3072M -Xms1536M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.45.952 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.952 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] FML{6.4.45.952} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Forge{9.11.1.952} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] PlayerAPI{1.0} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] SPCForge{1.1} [SPC Forge] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] mod_SmartMoving{Not available} [mod_SmartMoving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Errored
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] LWJGL: 2.9.0
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] OpenGL: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6520G GL version 4.1.11247 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Resource Pack: Default
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Current Language: English (US)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\crash-reports\crash-2013-11-15_11.34.36-client.txt
    [11:34:36 ERROR]: Game ended with bad state (exit code -1)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Crash report detected, opening: C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\crash-reports\crash-2013-11-15_11.34.36-client.txt
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Deleting C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12938212528732
    [11:34:36 WARN]: Couldn't delete C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12938212528732 - scheduling for deletion upon exit
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Ignoring visibility rule and showing launcher due to a game crash
    [11:34:37 INFO]: Reported crash to Mojang (ID 28107127)
    Again, this version of q3's SPC works fine with playerAPI 1.2 just not this new core.
    Thanks, hope this all helps.
    painter
    Quote from painter73

Using your new PlayerAPI core 1.0, smartmoving 14.5, and the latest q3hardcore rease found here:
    (quote by q3 on SPC thread):

And here is what the 'developement console' says when loading:
    [11:31:39 INFO]: Refreshing local version list...
    [11:31:39 INFO]: Minecraft Launcher 1.3.1 (through bootstrap 4) started on windows...
    [11:31:39 INFO]: Current time is Nov 15, 2013 11:31:39 AM
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.name') == 'Windows 7'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.version') == '6.1'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('os.arch') == 'amd64'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('java.version') == '1.7.0_45'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('java.vendor') == 'Oracle Corporation'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: System.getProperty('sun.arch.data.model') == '64'
    [11:31:39 INFO]: Refreshing remote version list...
    [11:31:40 INFO]: Refresh complete.
    [11:31:40 INFO]: Loaded 7 profile(s); selected '1.6.4forge946'
    [11:31:40 INFO]: Refreshing auth...
    [11:31:40 INFO]: Logging in with access token
    [11:31:47 INFO]: Download job 'Resources' skipped as there are no files to download
    [11:31:47 INFO]: Job 'Resources' finished successfully
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Getting syncinfo for selected version
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Queueing library & version downloads
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Download job 'Version & Libraries' started (8 threads, 22 files)
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:23 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.8\launchwrapper-1.8.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Couldn't connect to server (responded with 403) but have local file, assuming it's good
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Job 'Version & Libraries' finished successfully
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Launching game
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Looking for old natives to clean up...
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Unpacking natives to C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12823297801884
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Launching in C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Client> Nov 15, 2013 11:32:24 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
    [11:32:24 INFO]: Client> INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.45.952 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_45, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    [11:32:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:25 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 110 rules from AccessTransformer config file forge_at.cfg
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
    [11:32:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:28 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
    [11:32:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:31 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Setting user: painter73
    [11:32:33 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:33 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] LWJGL Version: 2.9.0
    [11:32:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:35 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Reloading ResourceManager: Default
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [MinecraftForge] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] MinecraftForge v9.11.1.952 Initialized
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] MinecraftForge v9.11.1.952 Initialized
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Replaced 112 ore recipies
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [MinecraftForge] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Config directory created successfully
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Reading custom logging properties from C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\config\logging.properties
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [OFF] [ForgeModLoader] Logging level for ForgeModLoader logging is set to ALL
    [11:32:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:36 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Searching C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\mods for mods
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader has identified 3 mods to load
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [mcp] Activating mod mcp
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [FML] Activating mod FML
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [Forge] Activating mod Forge
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [WARNING] [Forge Mod Loader] Mod Forge Mod Loader is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [WARNING] [Minecraft Forge] Mod Minecraft Forge is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Registering Forge Packet Handler
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Succeeded registering Forge Packet Handler
    [11:32:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Configured a dormant chunk cache size of 0
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 3 mods
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [WARNING] [Forge Mod Loader] Mod Forge Mod Loader is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [WARNING] [Minecraft Forge] Mod Minecraft Forge is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [INFO] [STDOUT]
    [11:32:42 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:42 [INFO] [STDOUT] Starting up SoundSystem...
    [11:32:43 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
    [11:32:43 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
    [11:32:43 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] OpenAL initialized.
    [11:32:43 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:43 [INFO] [STDOUT]
    [11:32:50 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:50 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Stopping!
    [11:32:50 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:50 [INFO] [STDOUT]
    [11:32:50 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:50 [INFO] [STDOUT] SoundSystem shutting down...
    [11:32:51 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:51 [INFO] [STDOUT] Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
    [11:32:51 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:32:51 [INFO] [STDOUT]
    [11:32:51 INFO]: Game ended with no troubles detected (exit code 0)
    [11:32:51 INFO]: Deleting C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12823297801884
    [11:32:51 WARN]: Couldn't delete C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12823297801884 - scheduling for deletion upon exit
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Deleting C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12823297801884
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Getting syncinfo for selected version
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Queueing library & version downloads
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Download job 'Version & Libraries' started (8 threads, 22 files)
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.0\lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.8\launchwrapper-1.8.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.0\lwjgl-2.9.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\4.1\asm-all-4.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\20101023\codecjorbis-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.2\gson-2.2.2.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput-platform\2.0.5\jinput-platform-2.0.5-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\20100824\librarylwjglopenal-20100824.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:18 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\google\guava\guava\14.0\guava-14.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\soundsystem\20120107\soundsystem-20120107.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\codecwav\20101023\codecwav-20101023.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl-platform\2.9.0\lwjgl-platform-2.9.0-natives-windows.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\argo\argo\2.25_fixed\argo-2.25_fixed.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\20101123\libraryjavasound-20101123.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\org\bouncycastle\bcprov-jdk15on\1.47\bcprov-jdk15on-1.47.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Used own copy as it matched etag
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Finished downloading C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952.jar for job 'Version & Libraries': Couldn't connect to server (responded with 403) but have local file, assuming it's good
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Job 'Version & Libraries' finished successfully
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Launching game
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Looking for old natives to clean up...
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Unpacking natives to C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12938212528732
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Launching in C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Client> Nov 15, 2013 11:34:19 AM net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper log
    [11:34:19 INFO]: Client> INFO: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> INFO: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> INFO: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 6.4.45.952 for Minecraft 1.6.4 loading
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_45, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
    [11:34:20 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:20 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 110 rules from AccessTransformer config file forge_at.cfg
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
    [11:34:23 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:23 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
    [11:34:25 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:25 [INFO] [STDOUT] SPC Forge: Replacing class 'net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP'
    [11:34:27 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:26 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Setting user: painter73
    [11:34:28 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:28 [INFO] [STDOUT] SPC Forge: Replacing class 'net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP'
    [11:34:29 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:29 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] LWJGL Version: 2.9.0
    [11:34:30 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:30 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Reloading ResourceManager: Default
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [MinecraftForge] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] MinecraftForge v9.11.1.952 Initialized
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] MinecraftForge v9.11.1.952 Initialized
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] Replaced 112 ore recipies
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [MinecraftForge] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Reading custom logging properties from C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\config\logging.properties
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [OFF] [ForgeModLoader] Logging level for ForgeModLoader logging is set to ALL
    [11:34:31 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:31 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Searching C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\mods for mods
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader has identified 7 mods to load
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [mcp] Activating mod mcp
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [FML] Activating mod FML
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [Forge] Activating mod Forge
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [PlayerAPI] Activating mod PlayerAPI
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [SPCForge] Activating mod SPCForge
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [mod_SmartMoving] Activating mod mod_SmartMoving
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [mod_SmartRender] Activating mod mod_SmartRender
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [WARNING] [Forge Mod Loader] Mod Forge Mod Loader is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [WARNING] [Minecraft Forge] Mod Minecraft Forge is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Registering Forge Packet Handler
    [11:34:35 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:35 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Succeeded registering Forge Packet Handler
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Client Player 1.0 Created
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Client Player: registered Smart Moving
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] The API "Server Player" version 1.0 of the mod "Player API core 1.0" can not be created!
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] ----------------------------------------
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] Mandatory member method "api.player.server.ServerPlayerBase getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)" not found in class "net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP".
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] There are three scenarios this can happen:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] * Minecraft Forge is missing a Player API core which Minecraft version matches its own.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] Download and install the latest Player API core for the Minecraft version you were trying to run.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] * The code of the class "net\minecraft\entity\player\EntityPlayerMP" of Player API core has been modified beyond recognition by another Minecraft Forge coremod.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] Try temporary deinstallation of other core mods to find the culprit and deinstall it permanently to fix this specific problem.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] * Player API core has not been installed correctly.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDERR] Deinstall Player API core and install it again following the installation instructions in the readme file.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Server Player: failed to register id 'Smart Moving'
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [SEVERE] [com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.mod_SmartMoving] Could not dispatch event: cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLConstructionEvent@297b2052 to handler [wrapper public void cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLConstructionEvent)]
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> ... 32 more
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Client Player: registered Smart Render
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Fatal errors were detected during the transition from CONSTRUCTING to PREINITIALIZATION. Loading cannot continue
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader]
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> FML{6.4.45.952} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> Forge{9.11.1.952} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> PlayerAPI{1.0} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> SPCForge{1.1} [SPC Forge] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> mod_SmartMoving{Not available} [mod_SmartMoving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Errored
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The following problems were captured during this phase
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from mod_SmartMoving
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> java.lang.RuntimeException:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] // Would you like a cupcake?
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Time: 11/15/13 11:34 AM
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Description: Initializing game
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] java.lang.RuntimeException:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] The API "Server Player" version 1.0 of the mod "Player API core 1.0" can not be created!
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] ----------------------------------------
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Mandatory member method "api.player.server.ServerPlayerBase getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)" not found in class "net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP".
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] There are three scenarios this can happen:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] * Minecraft Forge is missing a Player API core which Minecraft version matches its own.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Download and install the latest Player API core for the Minecraft version you were trying to run.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] * The code of the class "net\minecraft\entity\player\EntityPlayerMP" of Player API core has been modified beyond recognition by another Minecraft Forge coremod.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Try temporary deinstallation of other core mods to find the culprit and deinstall it permanently to fix this specific problem.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] * Player API core has not been installed correctly.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Deinstall Player API core and install it again following the installation instructions in the readme file.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.getServerPlayerBase(java.lang.String)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.register(ServerPlayerAPI.java:51)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] ... 45 more
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Head --
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Initialization --
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- System Details --
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Memory: 1354330856 bytes (1291 MB) / 1543503872 bytes (1472 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx3072M -Xms1536M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.45.952 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.952 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] FML{6.4.45.952} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Forge{9.11.1.952} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.952.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] PlayerAPI{1.0} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] SPCForge{1.1} [SPC Forge] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] mod_SmartMoving{Not available} [mod_SmartMoving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Errored
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] LWJGL: 2.9.0
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] OpenGL: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6520G GL version 4.1.11247 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Resource Pack: Default
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Current Language: English (US)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Client> 2013-11-15 11:34:36 [INFO] [STDOUT] #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\crash-reports\crash-2013-11-15_11.34.36-client.txt
    [11:34:36 ERROR]: Game ended with bad state (exit code -1)
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Crash report detected, opening: C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\test\crash-reports\crash-2013-11-15_11.34.36-client.txt
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Deleting C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12938212528732
    [11:34:36 WARN]: Couldn't delete C:\Users\brian.julie-PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952\1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.952-natives-12938212528732 - scheduling for deletion upon exit
    [11:34:36 INFO]: Ignoring visibility rule and showing launcher due to a game crash
    [11:34:37 INFO]: Reported crash to Mojang (ID 28107127)
    Again, this version of q3's SPC works fine with playerAPI 1.2 just not this new core.
    Thanks, hope this all helps.
    painter

I determined the source of your problem.

The version of SPC you downloaded severely damages Player API core and is most likely itself partially disabled by Player API forge.

I allready contacted q3hardcore about this problem and am currently waiting for his reply.

Quote from Divisor

I determined the source of your problem.

The version of SPC you downloaded severely damages Player API core and is most likely itself partially disabled by Player API forge.

I allready contacted q3hardcore about this problem and am currently waiting for his reply.
    Just checked your 'smartmoving' thread and this new core is also breaking 'tree decapitator' mod (which is also a core-mod)
    Just an FYI..;)
    I'm sure it will all be perfect in no time..I'll just go back to your 1.2 API version for now!!!
    Thanks, painter
    Quote from painter73

Just checked your 'smartmoving' thread and this new core is also breaking 'tree decapitator' mod (which is also a core-mod)
    Just an FYI..;)
    I'm sure it will all be perfect in no time..I'll just go back to your 1.2 API version for now!!!
    Thanks, painter

I talked to q3hardcore and it seems the problem was that I renamed my plugin class from "PlayerAPIForgePlugin" to "PlayerAPIPlugin" when moving from Player API forge to Player API core.

q3hardcore relied on checking for the old plugin name and so SPC behaved as if Player API was not present and screwed everything up - he said he will fix this little problem soon though.

;)
    Quote from BlueCreeper

I get a black screen after Mojang appears. I have Flan's Planes, Vehicles, and Guns on, and I'm trying to get the Aether mod. This is my second to last requirement (AudioMod). :VV:
    BEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
    Quote from Divisor

Maybe FAQ#6?

Wai is right divisor!
    I just tried to follow your FAQ #6
    My setup
    1. minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953 -> Freshly compiled with no errors
    2. Deleted the files you said and renamed the one with .backup
    3 Copied the MC 1.6.4 - Player API core 1.0 stuff to 1.6.4.jar overwriting the existing files
    4. Hit decompile.bat

This is my output:

C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:4: error: package cpw.mods.fml.common does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.common.DummyModContainer;
    						  ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:5: error: package cpw.mods.fml.common does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController;
    						  ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:6: error: package cpw.mods.fml.common does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.common.ModMetadata;
    						  ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:9: error: cannot find symbol
    public class PlayerAPIContainer extends DummyModContainer
    									    ^
      symbol: class DummyModContainer
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:16: error: cannot find symbol
        public boolean registerBus(EventBus var1, LoadController var2)
    											  ^
      symbol:   class LoadController
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:21: error: cannot find symbol
        private static ModMetadata createMetadata()
    				   ^
      symbol:   class ModMetadata
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:3: error: package cpw.mods.fml.relauncher does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.IFMLLoadingPlugin;
    							  ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:4: error: package cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.IFMLLoadingPlugin does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.IFMLLoadingPlugin.MCVersion;
    											    ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:5: error: package cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.IFMLLoadingPlugin does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.IFMLLoadingPlugin.TransformerExclusions;
    											    ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:10: error: cannot find symbol
    public class PlayerAPIPlugin implements IFMLLoadingPlugin
    									    ^
      symbol: class IFMLLoadingPlugin
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:8: error: cannot find symbol
    @MCVersion("1.6.4")
    ^
      symbol: class MCVersion
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:9: error: cannot find symbol
    @TransformerExclusions( {"api.player.forge"})
    ^
      symbol: class TransformerExclusions
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\client\gui\LoadingScreenRenderer.java:52: error: running is not public in Minecraft; cannot be accessed from outside package
    	    if (!this.mc.running)
    				    ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\client\gui\LoadingScreenRenderer.java:77: error: running is not public in Minecraft; cannot be accessed from outside package
    	    if (!this.mc.running)
    				    ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\client\gui\LoadingScreenRenderer.java:98: error: running is not public in Minecraft; cannot be accessed from outside package
    	    if (!this.mc.running)
    				    ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\util\ChatMessageComponent.java:268: warning: non-varargs call of varargs method with inexact argument type for last parameter;
    			    var7.append(StatCollector.translateToLocalFormatted(this.translationKey, var13));
    																						 ^
      cast to Object for a varargs call
      cast to Object[] for a non-varargs call and to suppress this warning
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:23: error: cannot find symbol
    	    ModMetadata var0 = new ModMetadata();
    	    ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:23: error: cannot find symbol
    							   ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\world\gen\feature\MapGenScatteredFeature.java:113: error: components has protected access in StructureStart
    	    if (var4 != null && var4 instanceof StructureScatteredFeatureStart && !var4.components.isEmpty())
    																				   ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\world\gen\feature\MapGenScatteredFeature.java:115: error: components has protected access in StructureStart
    		    StructureComponent var5 = (StructureComponent)var4.components.getFirst();
    															  ^
    Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    19 errors
    1 warning

I also tried to keep the "minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar" in the jars folder because one time it said it is missing in some case....
    Any help appreciated!
    Quote from FloxRoxX

Wai is right divisor!
    I just tried to follow your FAQ #6
    My setup
    1. minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953 -> Freshly compiled with no errors
    2. Deleted the files you said and renamed the one with .backup
    3 Copied the MC 1.6.4 - Player API core 1.0 stuff to 1.6.4.jar overwriting the existing files
    4. Hit decompile.bat

This is my output:

C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:4: error: package cpw.mods.fml.common does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.common.DummyModContainer;
                              ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:5: error: package cpw.mods.fml.common does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController;
                              ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:6: error: package cpw.mods.fml.common does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.common.ModMetadata;
                              ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:9: error: cannot find symbol
    public class PlayerAPIContainer extends DummyModContainer
                                            ^
      symbol: class DummyModContainer
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:16: error: cannot find symbol
        public boolean registerBus(EventBus var1, LoadController var2)
                                                  ^
      symbol:   class LoadController
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIContainer.java:21: error: cannot find symbol
        private static ModMetadata createMetadata()
                       ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:3: error: package cpw.mods.fml.relauncher does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.IFMLLoadingPlugin;
                                  ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:4: error: package cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.IFMLLoadingPlugin does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.IFMLLoadingPlugin.MCVersion;
                                                    ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:5: error: package cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.IFMLLoadingPlugin does not exist
    import cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.IFMLLoadingPlugin.TransformerExclusions;
                                                    ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:10: error: cannot find symbol
    public class PlayerAPIPlugin implements IFMLLoadingPlugin
                                            ^
      symbol: class IFMLLoadingPlugin
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:8: error: cannot find symbol
    @MCVersion("1.6.4")
    ^
      symbol: class MCVersion
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\api\player\forge\PlayerAPIPlugin.java:9: error: cannot find symbol
    @TransformerExclusions( {"api.player.forge"})
    ^
      symbol: class TransformerExclusions
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\client\gui\LoadingScreenRenderer.java:52: error: running is not public in Minecraft; cannot be accessed from outside package
            if (!this.mc.running)
                        ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\client\gui\LoadingScreenRenderer.java:77: error: running is not public in Minecraft; cannot be accessed from outside package
            if (!this.mc.running)
                        ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\client\gui\LoadingScreenRenderer.java:98: error: running is not public in Minecraft; cannot be accessed from outside package
            if (!this.mc.running)
                        ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\util\ChatMessageComponent.java:268: warning: non-varargs call of varargs method with inexact argument type for last parameter;
                    var7.append(StatCollector.translateToLocalFormatted(this.translationKey, var13));
                                                                                             ^
      cast to Object for a varargs call
      cast to Object[] for a non-varargs call and to suppress this warning
            ^
                                   ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\world\gen\feature\MapGenScatteredFeature.java:113: error: components has protected access in StructureStart
            if (var4 != null && var4 instanceof StructureScatteredFeatureStart && !var4.components.isEmpty())
                                                                                       ^
    C:\minecraftforge-src-1.6.4-9.11.1.953\forge\mcp\src\minecraft\net\minecraft\world\gen\feature\MapGenScatteredFeature.java:115: error: components has protected access in StructureStart
                StructureComponent var5 = (StructureComponent)var4.components.getFirst();
                                                                  ^
    Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    19 errors
    1 warning

I also tried to keep the "minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar" in the jars folder because one time it said it is missing in some case....
    Any help appreciated!

I tested the Player API forge decompilation with Minecraft Forge 1.6.4-9.11.1.953 and got 72 errors and 1 warning by the recompilation script.

As described in step 11 in FAQ#6 for Minecraft 1.6.1 and later, I then copied the sources of Player API forge to my Minecraft Forge development environement - in there I got 0 errors and 0 warning.

Edit: updated FAQ#6
    Last edited by Divisor: 11/19/2013 5:11:45 PM

Released Player API core 1.1 - Improved instance management.

2013-12-01 22:26:23 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityClientPlayerMP
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:37)
    ... 6 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 7 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityPlayerSP
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)
    ... 9 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    ... 13 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Duplicate field name&signature in class file net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityPlayerSP
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)
    ... 15 more
    1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.933
    Player API core 1.
    allright, it's my fault
    Last edited by ThomasButton: 12/2/2013 12:43:46 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes