[1.7.10][API] Player API

You DESERVE THESE :GoldBar: :Diamond:
    Hello!

Is there any version for "spigot-1.5.2-R1.1-SNAPSHOT" or any 1.5.2 spigot ??

I really want to play heroes with the Mod SmartMoving >

I'm Taiwanese. I'm sorry for my English ..
    Last edited by TFDau: 8/17/2013 11:54:42 AM
    while it doesn't seem like it'll change your mind, the author of player core api said this
    cafaxo commented 10 hours ago

We'll make the player core api open-source soon. The mod creators have to decide if they want to get compatible with Forge again (which officially doesn't support base-class editing mods like Player API anymore). Mojang wants us out of their base classes. Player API doesn't care.
    Player Core API and Player API are completely incompatible with each other, but Player Core API correctly transforms the classes using an IClassTransformer.

Ask the creator to take this into consideration.

whatever you do with this info is up to you.
    Cute Mob Models - now hosted on CurseForge (newest version is 1.0.7)
    apparently works with 1.7.10.
    Quote from yarrmateys

while it doesn't seem like it'll change your mind, the author of player core api said this
    cafaxo commented 10 hours ago

We'll make the player core api open-source soon. The mod creators have to decide if they want to get compatible with Forge again (which officially doesn't support base-class editing mods like Player API anymore). Mojang wants us out of their base classes. Player API doesn't care.
    Player Core API and Player API are completely incompatible with each other, but Player Core API correctly transforms the classes using an IClassTransformer.

Ask the creator to take this into consideration.
    whatever you do with this info is up to you.

I am not familiar with a mod named "Player Core API" - link please.
    Last edited by Divisor: 8/17/2013 6:06:13 PM

Not Minecraft-related, I know - but the author wants more readers - and to be honest, he deserves them!
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62600417/playercoreapi_1.5.2_1.0.jar

Web site link too please.

Not Minecraft-related, I know - but the author wants more readers - and to be honest, he deserves them!
    i'm not sure if it was posted outside of the bundle i found it in.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1842350-
    Last edited by yarrmateys: 8/17/2013 6:15:23 PM
    Quote from yarrmateys

i'm not sure if it was posted outside of the bundle i found it in.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1842350-

Since I started hosting and maintaining Player API, mods having "Aether" in their names regulary contained submods having "Player" and "API" in their names.

Until now, none of them lasted - every one faded away with the "Aether" mod it was contained in when it was not able to update at least as often as Minecraft was updated.

So I will not waste more time with this particular mod than necessary for identifying it as one of those, let alone waste time and effort adapting any of my non-API mods to it.

ok, then screw compatibility with it.

can you at least update the forge version of your player api into a true coremod, so that it no longer modifies base class files directly, but injects its code at runtime through forge's coremod functions?
    Last edited by yarrmateys: 8/18/2013 2:17:43 PM
    Quote from yarrmateys

can you at least update the forge version of your player api into a true coremod, so that it no longer modifies base class files directly, but injects its code at runtime through forge's coremod functions?

That's exactly what Player API forge does right now. I explained it in the private message I send you yesterday.

there are some recursive call function in your playerapi.

java.lang.StackOverflowError
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.func_71055_a(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.localGetCurrentPlayerStrVsBlockForge(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.getCurrentPlayerStrVsBlock(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71055_a(EntityPlayer.java:880)
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.localGetCurrentPlayerStrVsBlockForge(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.getCurrentPlayerStrVsBlock(Unknown Source)
    Quote from Harrison_TOM

there are some recursive call function in your playerapi.

java.lang.StackOverflowError

That looks like you somehow managed to install Player API vanilla on your Minecraft Forge system - use Player API forge instead.

More details please (also see FAQ#1)

Quote from Divisor

More details please (also see FAQ#1)

Player API Bukkit 1.2 on Spigot 1.6.2.
    Quote from chrisk123999

Player API Bukkit 1.2 on Spigot 1.6.2.

Complete startup output?
    Other mods?

It doesn't crash on load but here's the startup output...
    https://dl.dropboxus...347/startup.txt
    And this is Craftbukkit / Spigot, so there isn't any mods, just plugins.

Plugins: CreeperHeal, GroupManager, WorldEdit, Buycraft, Vault, Multiverse-Core, PlayerHeads, TerrainControl, WorldGuard, RemoteToolkitPlugin, dynmap, Dynmap-WorldGuard, ImgMap, CoreProtect, BukkitSpeak, SpaceBukkit, ProtocolLib, GriefPrevention, mcMMO, Essentials, WorldBorder, EssentialsProtect, Dynmap-Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Inventories, TagAPI, EssentialsGeoIP, VanishNoPacket, Dynmap-GriefPrevention, GriefPreventionFlags, EssentialsAntiBuild, MCBans, DisguiseCraft, EssentialsChat, GPRealEstate, MobDisguisePVPControl, NameTags, Smart Moving

(Also as a side-note, the crash report contains all this info at the bottom)
    Last edited by chrisk123999: 8/21/2013 3:36:47 AM
    do i download all the versions or just the forge one? sorry i'm new to modding.

Quote from Gobananas01

do i download all the versions or just the forge one? sorry i'm new to modding.

In case you need Player API for Minecraft Forge you only have to download and install "Player API forge".
    Last edited by Divisor: 9/1/2013 10:55:52 AM

I've started crashing today after updating three other mods and changing files in my resource pack.
    Every time I try to break a block the game crashes.
    Most recently I tried to break a wooden pipe from Buildcraft in a test world while in Creative mode

I am playing Minecraft 1.6.2 with Forge 9.10.0.845 using Player API Forge 1.1 and Optifine HD Ultra B4

Mod List:
    Mouse Tweaks 2.2b by YaLTeR97

Treecapitator 1.6.2.r01
    bspkrsCorev3.02 by bspkrs

FurnitureModv2.9.1 by Mr_Crayfish

backpack-1.18.17 by Eydamos

BiblioCraft[v1.3.4] by Nuchaz

ComputerCraft1.56 by dan200

CraftGuide-1.6.7.3 by Uristqwerty

Forge_NBTEditv1.6.2.0 by Davidee

GravityGun2.0.0
    iChunUtil2.0.0
    PortalGun2.0.0
    by iChun

MinecraftComesAlive v3.4.0 by WildBamaBoy

MoarAchievements V115 by Sonicjumper

Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+

Balkon's Weapon Mod v1.13 by BalkondeurAlpha

ZansMinimap1.6.2 by MamiyaOtaru

buildcraft-A-4.0.2

ee3-universal-preh-1.6 updated by Lomeli12
    LomLib-universal-1.0.4
    Equivalency-universal-1.4.0 by Lomeli12

EnchantingPlus-1.16.4 by Freyjadono

redlogic-56.0.2
    immibis-core-56.0.3
    immibis-microblocks-56.0.3
    infinitubes-56.0.1
    by immibis

InventoryTweaks 1.56b77 by Kobata

TooManyItems2013_07_09 by Marglyph

Crash report:
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] // Why did you do that?
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT]
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] Time: 9/2/13 5:34 AM
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] Description: Ticking memory connection
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73079_d(ItemInWorldManager.java:272)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73084_b(ItemInWorldManager.java:312)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73074_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:170)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72510_a(NetServerHandler.java:492)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet14BlockDig.func_73279_a(SourceFile:46)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:689)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:175)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Head --
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] Stacktrace:
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73079_d(ItemInWorldManager.java:272)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73084_b(ItemInWorldManager.java:312)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73074_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:170)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72510_a(NetServerHandler.java:492)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet14BlockDig.func_73279_a(SourceFile:46)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Ticking connection --
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] Details:
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] Connection: net.smart.moving.playerapi.NetServerHandler@3903213d
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] Stacktrace:
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:689)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:175)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
    2013-09-02 05:34:19 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)

"顺我者昌逆我者亡"
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes