[1.7.10][API] Player API

Quote from nubeees

any servers running this? I would like to join one

It is just an API. It does nothing on its own.

Not Minecraft-related, I know - but the author wants more readers - and to be honest, he deserves them!
    Quote from Divisor

It is just an API. It does nothing on its own.

oh, i see
    This mod uses your Player API too. Thanks a ton for your effort. You've really saved me a lot of work. :smile.gif:
    Last edited by Paraknight: 12/11/2011 3:38:28 PM
    Do NOT click here now.
    I hide Easter eggs in my mods. I bet you won't find them.
    Quote from Paraknight

This mod uses your Player API too. Thanks a ton for your effort. You've really saved me a lot of work. :smile.gif:

Allready listed.

Thanks for relying on Player API :smile.gif:

Not Minecraft-related, I know - but the author wants more readers - and to be honest, he deserves them!
    Released Player API client 1.3 - Added hook "setPositionAndRotation".

Released Player API server 1.6 - Added hooks "setPosition" and "isPlayerSleeping", fixed dimension change inventory item disappearance.

Thanks to starils and Kyowai for making me have a another look at the Player API server.
    Last edited by Divisor: 12/12/2011 4:25:11 PM

Hey man, mine and Madcrazydrumma's mod uses this, its called Skyrimcraft and the next release will make use of it. Thanks.
    Quote from Greenwindu

Hey man, mine and Madcrazydrumma's mod uses this, its called Skyrimcraft and the next release will make use of it. Thanks.

I am looking forward to it :smile.gif:
    Last edited by Divisor: 12/13/2011 11:13:34 AM

Is there any way you can add a hook for getItemIcon in EntityPlayer so we can make custom item animations like the bow and fishing rod? Thanks a ton for your work on this.
    EDIT: Could you make it so the icon can be set from the Item class? This would allow us to use MCForge picture files for them.
    Last edited by BoBxAxReDxDiNo: 12/14/2011 1:55:14 PM
    i need to know how to install it for 1.0.1 server please help
    Last edited by jarhead2000: 12/14/2011 7:10:02 PM
    Released Player API client 1.4 - Added hook "getItemIcon".
    Last edited by Divisor: 12/15/2011 12:12:51 PM

It probably got mentioned before, but every time I try to download this mod I get a black screen and never get to the mojang logo. I'm using Minecraft 1.0.0 and client 1.4
    Quote from Doctor Beefcakes

It probably got mentioned before, but every time I try to download this mod I get a black screen and never get to the mojang logo. I'm using Minecraft 1.0.0 and client 1.4

I need some more information than that - mostly because it was not mentioned before!

For example the console output would be very useful for me.

Quote from Divisor

I need some more information than that - mostly because it was not mentioned before!

For example the console output would be very useful for me.

pardon my tech fail, but how do I find that?
    Quote from Doctor Beefcakes

pardon my tech fail, but how do I find that?

I just added two FAQs to this tread's opening post that will help you acquiring all necessary information.

This mod is using Player API

Can you add it into the list?
    Too addicted with Counter-Strike: Source for some reason...
    Quote from pwnedgod

This mod is using Player API

Can you add it into the list?

It doesn't actually use Player API. It uses SkillsAPI which uses Player API. There isn't a class that extends PlayerBase.
    Last edited by Paraknight: 12/18/2011 6:22:53 PM
    Do NOT click here now.
    Quote from Paraknight

It doesn't actually use Player API. It uses SkillsAPI which uses Player API. There isn't a single class that extends PlayerBase. Only madcrazydrumma has not yet removed my code from his download like I asked him to, let alone even mention SkillsAPI (as well including ModLoader.class and BaseMod.class among many other strange things) so you do need to download it.

But it still uses player API :smile.gif:
    Too addicted with Counter-Strike: Source for some reason...
    Quote from pwnedgod

But it still uses player API :smile.gif:

Indirectly, yes. Also he doesn't link to this thread (instead a direct download link) which I think he should do.
    Last edited by Paraknight: 12/18/2011 9:06:40 AM
    Do NOT click here now.
    Quote from Divisor

I just added two FAQs to this tread's opening post that will help you acquiring all necessary information.

Found the problem, forgot to delete the META-INF folder and added modloader just in case
    Anyway, thanks for the help :smile.gif:
    Could you talk to Spacetoad/Eloraam about implementing this into MCForge? Because MCForge is just a massive compilation of a bunch of little API's, in a single package. It would make it easier to install.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes