Forestry for Minecraft, Trees, Bees and more!

Quote from SirSengir

Crates are gone. I have a new system planned.

um.. OK, but the recipe for making crates is still there. am I going to be able to use those 6 stacks of empty crates? or should I just consign them to some lava?

edit - yep just checked with 1.4.9.27 you can still make empty crates using both birch and oak.
    Last edited by Letrange: 8/23/2012 5:57:44 PM
    Can we put the seeds of Pam's Mods ( http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/402069-132forgepams-mods-aug-23rd-all-mods-updated/ ) on the Farm? this will be really great.
    Quote from Lfty

Yeah and I get a headache of your comment... sry rl "I got a blackscreen pls help" is rly helpfull... Post a error/crashlog or nobody will or can help you.
    I didnt get a error/crashlog thats the problem.
    if u get black screen thats a incompatibility mods and dont get error log.
    It sees that in 1.4.9.27 that when i place a candle on the floor next a wall and right click it, the candle magically moves to the wall
    I've installed the beta version for Minecraft 1.3.2, and when I log in, all I get is the Mojang logo and the game never gets past that, not even an error report. I've installed the latest Forge and the only other mods I have are Rei's Minimap and Too Many Items. Any ideas?
    Quote from gabempeterson

I've installed the beta version for Minecraft 1.3.2, and when I log in, all I get is the Mojang logo and the game never gets past that, not even an error report. I've installed the latest Forge and the only other mods I have are Rei's Minimap and Too Many Items. Any ideas?

logs or it didn't happen (don't forget spoilers) - although that usually happens with a bad forge install - try again with one of the ones a bug report covers - i.e. if a specific set of forge and forestry versions got a bug report earlier in the thread you can be sure at least that combination SHOULD work. There were one or two forge builds that didn't get past the mojang logo as I recall. Also go for a higher number than the recomended build - check the release notes of the forestry beta - most of the later ones need at least build 213 not build 200
    Last edited by Letrange: 8/24/2012 5:16:01 AM
    Problem- Using Industrialcraft and Forestry together causes a black screen for me. When I use Industrialcraft by itself, it works fine, and Forestry will also work by itself. When I put them both in the same place, they will not work at all. Help? I also do not get a crash-log when this happens.
    Last edited by Plexime: 8/24/2012 11:43:18 AM

Playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.1.2_0
    Quote from Plexime

Problem- Using Industrialcraft and Forestry together causes a black screen for me. When I use Industrialcraft by itself, it works fine, and Forestry will also work by itself. When I put them both in the same place, they will not work at all. Help? I also do not get a crash-log when this happens.

if you're using the new IC2 1.103 then remove the /ic2 directory from your forestry jar file.
    "Not everyone who has a built a nice chair owes money to the guy that invented chairs"
    Ah, thanks, I didn't read that before. It works now.

Playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.1.2_0
    well the upgrading to the newest optifine and forge seemed to fixed the visual bugs I was having earlier.
    Last edited by Lunarknight32: 8/24/2012 2:02:59 PM
    Quote from thekazador

if u get black screen thats a incompatibility mods and dont get error log.
    Its My only Mod.
    Quote from gabempeterson

thats my porblem without rei map or TMI, the black screen is just there minecraft dosnt get a crashlog or nothing, it just sits there.problem*
    Post your forgemodloader-0 text file. Use spoilers. (spoilers are [ spoiler ] text here [ /spoiler ] without the spaces separating spoiler and /spoiler from the brackets)

It also helps to post what version of minecraft, what version of forge and what version of forestry you are using, though that info is in the modloader text. Literally, no one can help you without you posting an error log.

I did read elsewhere on the forum that blackscreens like that are often the result of a failed forge install. (unless you forgot to delete the Meta-inf folder) You could try re-downloading forge for your version of minecraft and reinstalling it. Be sure to use a clean minecraft jar.
    Last edited by GrammieFi: 8/24/2012 8:26:17 PM
    Having a bit of issue in SSP for the bees in 1.4.8.6 (The recom 1.2.5 Version.) It seems whenever the bees combine to make the queen, then divide after she dies, there is always a second long freeze in the game, no matter where I am, as long as the chunk they are in is loaded. I don't seem to recall this happening to me on previous versions of Forestry, so I am trying to figure out what might be the cause. I am using the most up to date version of Forge for 1.2.5, 3.4.9.171, which has already proven to render another mod incapable of chunk loading. Is there a recommended Forge build to use with Forestry 1.4.8.6?
    Last edited by Levy: 8/24/2012 8:34:52 PM
    Where do I get Wooden Gears and Stone Gears if I haven't installed Buildcraft?
    found the recipe :)
    Last edited by airlag: 8/25/2012 3:42:34 AM
    Quote from Levy

Having a bit of issue in SSP for the bees in 1.4.8.6 (The recom 1.2.5 Version.) It seems whenever the bees combine to make the queen, then divide after she dies, there is always a second long freeze in the game, no matter where I am, as long as the chunk they are in is loaded. I don't seem to recall this happening to me on previous versions of Forestry, so I am trying to figure out what might be the cause. I am using the most up to date version of Forge for 1.2.5, 3.4.9.171, which has already proven to render another mod incapable of chunk loading. Is there a recommended Forge build to use with Forestry 1.4.8.6?

I personally use Forge 3.3.8.152 or 164 with Forestry 1.4.8.6 and have no issues. Some people have used up to 171 ok with forestry, but i've not personally done that.
    "Not everyone who has a built a nice chair owes money to the guy that invented chairs"
    Just updated my server running forestry 1.4.8.6 and IC2 1.103 on forge 171, and i get this console message over and over again, i tested most stuff and it seems to be working ok, i think its related to electric engines that dont have work, does that sound about right? Anything i can do to get rid of the message (besides reverting back to 164 and 1.97)? Thanks.

forestry.core.gadgets.TileEngine@2f2379f2 didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.
    Quote from walrus1999

Just updated my server running forestry 1.4.8.6 and IC2 1.103 on forge 171, and i get this console message over and over again, i tested most stuff and it seems to be working ok, i think its related to electric engines that dont have work, does that sound about right? Anything i can do to get rid of the message (besides reverting back to 164 and 1.97)? Thanks.

forestry.core.gadgets.TileEngine@2f2379f2 didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.

Delete the /ic2 folder in the forestry jar file
    Quote from Azagal73

Delete the /ic2 folder in the forestry jar file
    Already did that, anything else?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes