After almost a year, the updated version of the mod is finally released. Some of you have been waiting for it and some of you haven't. I hope that everyone that enjoys playing this mod will have fun with the new version of the mod. I heard a lot of requests for the server version of WeedCraft and I decided to port it to serverside too, so everyone can have fun together.
This version brings you much more new updates and features:
- Added server version!
- Updated all the textures!
- Added Hemp block (used to create armor and tools)
- Added Marijuana Potion
- Added effects for Marijuana cigarette, hash brownie and potion
- Added Armor and Tool sets!
- Male and female marijuana plants are now plantet randomly across the map
- Plants now need water and light level above or equal to 8 in order to grow
- Female plants now drop buds and male plants drop seeds
- Seeds are now used to plant marijuana (females and males are planted randomly from a seed)
Video by renegade_rider
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial Black]In-game screenshots:[/font]
[size=medium][font=Arial Black]Client Install instructions:[/font][/size]
- Download [1.3.2] WeedCraft v2.0 Client
- Download the latest version of ModLoader and ModLoaderMP
- Copy ModLoader to minecraft.jar
- Copy ModloaderMP to minecraft.jar
- Copy [1.3.2] WeedCraft v2.0 to minecraft.rar
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Play and be happy!
[size=medium][font=Arial Black]Server Install instructions:[/font][/size]
- Download [1.3.2] WeedCraft v 2.0 Server
- Download the latest server version of ModLoaderMP Server
- Copy ModloaderMP Server to minecraft_server.jar
- Copy [1.3.2] WeedCraft Server v2.0 to server_minecraft.rar
- This time, don't delete the META-INF folder!
- Start the server, invite your friends and get stoned together