1.7.2 Forge SMP

[v4.6.3] SecretRoomsMod - HIDDEN TRAPPED CHESTS!

Quote from Trailblazer57

why you no have FAQ?

i realize 1.5.2 just recently released so i need to know if this mod will work with it before i break my server please.

No it will not work, but I'm sure the mod creator will soon update this mod to 1.5.2
    I sincerely hope that the release of 1.5.2 doesn't throw a monkey wrench into the official release date, bc I cannot wait!!! Is there a crafting recipe for SolidAir? Or is it only available in Creative?
    Watch out for that-*BOOM*-creeper...
    Oops.
    Ive heard rumors that 1.5.1 is nearly 100% compatible with 1.5.2, i suggest you guys try installing the 1.5.1 beta version on minecraft 1.5.2.

the recipe for solid is a shapeless recipe, of the following items
    camo paste
    bucket of water or bottle of water
    blaze rod, blaze powder, or magma cream

the current build also has a camo wooden buttons.. not to mention nice new textures :)

and as you guys might have noticed, the 1st post is slowly slowly getting updated with new gfs using the new textures, and some slightly changed recipes for the pressure plates
    Last edited by AbrarSyed: 5/4/2013 8:31:27 PM
    By the way, how the hell am I supposed to find the right download for 1.2.5? When I go to the old versions page it's just a bunch of links with the release number.
    Quote from tristanisms

By the way, how the hell am I supposed to find the right download for 1.2.5? When I go to the old versions page it's just a bunch of links with the release number.

Well, if you used your initiative and checked the release dates against Minecraft version history dates, you'd find that the earliest version for this available is for 1.4.2 (as the OP says there's no 1.3.2 version available), so you can't get it for 1.2.5
    Last edited by jnoshima: 5/5/2013 9:48:31 AM
    Quote from jnoshima

Well, if you used your initiative and checked the release dates against Minecraft version history dates, you'd find that the earliest version for this available is for 1.4.2 (as the OP says there's no 1.3.2 version available), so you can't get it for 1.2.5
    I don't know what mod you're talking about, but right under downloads and installation, you'll find that it says "NO VERSION FOR 1.4.2 OFFICIALLY EXISTS!". And this mod has existed for a long time BEFORE 1.2.5. I even had the mod before so.
    Last edited by tristanisms: 5/5/2013 10:00:24 AM
    Quote from tristanisms

I don't know what mod you're talking about, but right under downloads and installation, you'll find that it says "NO VERSION FOR 1.4.2 OFFICIALLY EXISTS!". And this mod has existed for a long time BEFORE 1.2.5. I even had the mod before so.

My apologies, thought it said 1.3.2, but anyway.

If you look at the release history for this mod, you'll clearly see that it says the earliest released version is "Build 4.3.0.87: 2012-10-13 19:31:43"

The version that that was for was 1.3.2, as that was the MC version out at the time.

So, unless the modder uploaded that file in 2011 and then later changed the date, which would make no sense, it stands to reason that the earliest version available is 1.3.2 and that any version from before that was too unstable to reasonably keep uploaded.

Notice I said "earliest version available" and not "earliest made version"

Edit:

After taking all of 2 minutes to test it, I can confirm that the earliest version of this in the Old Versions list IS for MC 1.3.2
    Last edited by jnoshima: 5/5/2013 10:11:46 AM
    Stickin with 1.5.1 Getting tired of the fact they Break mods every update.
    It almost seems like they want to tire out the mod makers..
    This observation from a total laymen with Mine Craft modding but a long time vertren of OFP, ARMA, NeverWinter Nights to name a few.
    Updates to their game didn't kill mods the way Mojang does. Sure they update alot but they also kill the mods EVERY TIME.

Great job with this Mod. I am using the latest 1.5.1 version and WOW, love it.
    It fixed my Paste issue where i could make paste but no use it to craft one-way glass.
    This mod is amazing.
    Thanks
    Quote from sciguyryan

Unless you're using srg-naming and not using a core mod, pretty much yeah.

true enough, I had forgotten to switch to SRG names... the next beta build will be using the SRG names, and so should work wih both 1.5.2 and 1.5.1

Quote from jnoshima

My apologies, thought it said 1.3.2, but anyway.

If you look at the release history for this mod, you'll clearly see that it says the earliest released version is "Build 4.3.0.87: 2012-10-13 19:31:43"

The version that that was for was 1.3.2, as that was the MC version out at the time.

So, unless the modder uploaded that file in 2011 and then later changed the date, which would make no sense, it stands to reason that the earliest version available is 1.3.2 and that any version from before that was too unstable to reasonably keep uploaded.

Notice I said "earliest version available" and not "earliest made version"

Edit:

After taking all of 2 minutes to test it, I can confirm that the earliest version of this in the Old Versions list IS for MC 1.3.2

sorry for teh confusion, I would change to a slightly better oldVersions thing.. but that would risk losing all of the current old builds.
    There are these however...
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e3135ha6d9jtmyj/6FY1qNNgXX
    if i remember correctly... 4.2.1 was for Minecraft 1.3.2
    There is some sort of issue with the latest build. It has something to do with the new camo button.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Oops.
    Time: 4/2/13 1:21 PM
    Description: Failed to start game
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "Unknown stat" and "achievement.achFlower" at id 5245927
    at net.minecraft.stats.StatBase.func_75971_g(SourceFile:32)
    at net.minecraft.stats.Achievement.func_75985_c(SourceFile:51)
    at tdwp_ftw.biomesop.mod_BiomesOPlenty.load(mod_BiomesOPlenty.java:678)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:515)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:689)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:444)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:729)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.6.0_27, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Memory: 402890800 bytes (384 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1024M -Xms512M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.8.608 Minecraft Forge 7.7.0.608 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.1_HD_U_B1 8 mods loaded, 8 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiomesOPlenty [Biomes O' Plenty] (biomes-o-plenty-0.4.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    ElementalCreepers [ElementalCreepers] (ElementalCreepers_v3.2.1_forge_MC1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    AIBlock [AIBlock] (Weather v1.41 Mod for MC v1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ExtendedRenderer [Extended Renderer] (Weather v1.41 Mod for MC v1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WeatherMod [Weather and Tornadoes] (Weather v1.41 Mod for MC v1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator HD GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.1968, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "Unknown stat" and "achievement.achFlower" at id 5245927

is it my fault now??? :P
    it appears to be BiomesOPlenty thats causing issues....

also... it doesn't seem that the SecretRoomdMod is even installed on that instance...
    Last edited by AbrarSyed: 5/5/2013 8:57:01 PM
    For duplicate stat ids it is a good idea to delete the stat files in the stats folder. Or rename them - if you care. Else MC won't start anymore.
    Some mod has changed or newly introduced some achievements.
    where is the beta link?
    Quote from AbrarSyed

also... it doesn't seem that the SecretRoomdMod is even installed on that instance...
    Quote from AbrarSyed

Whoops. Wrong crash report. This should be the correct one.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 5/5/13 8:42 PM
    Description: Failed to start game

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: mods.secretroomsmod.items.ItemBlockCamoButton.<init>(int, cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod$Block)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.registerBlock(GameRegistry.java:232)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.registerBlock(GameRegistry.java:195)
    at mods.secretroomsmod.SecretRooms.load(SecretRooms.java:256)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:515)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:689)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:444)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:729)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: mods.secretroomsmod.items.ItemBlockCamoButton.<init>(int, cpw.mods.fml.common.Mod$Block)
    at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.registerBlock(GameRegistry.java:224)
    ... 32 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.6.0_27, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Memory: 433479416 bytes (413 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1024M -Xms512M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.8.608 Minecraft Forge 7.7.0.608 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.1_HD_U_D1 17 mods loaded, 17 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WeepingAngelsMod [Weeping Angels Mod] (151-159WeepingAngels.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BasicComponents [Basic Components] (BasicComponents_v1.3.2.73.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiomesOPlenty [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ComplexMachines [Complex Machines] (ComplexMachines_v0.3.2.36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DerpySquidModResinresin [The Derpy Squid Mod] (Derpy Squid Universal 1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ICBM|Contraption [ICBM|Contraption] (ICBM_Contraption_v1.1.1.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ICBM|Sentry [ICBM|Sentry] (ICBM_Sentry_v1.1.1.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ICBM|Explosion [ICBM|Explosion] (ICBM_Explosion_v1.1.1.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ModularForceFieldSystem [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_v3.0.0.101.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    secretroomsmod [SecretRoomsMod] (SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.6.0.271.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.17.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    AIBlock [AIBlock] (Weather v1.41 Mod for MC v1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ExtendedRenderer [Extended Renderer] (Weather v1.41 Mod for MC v1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WeatherMod [Weather and Tornadoes] (Weather v1.41 Mod for MC v1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator HD GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.1968, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Not sure why I quoted you twice. Didn't tell it to.
    hmm, I actually got the exact same
    I can't figure out how to update my verison of forge. I can't just get a vanilla minecraft.jar from the internet and put in forge. And if I just stick forge in my current minecraft.jar that doesn't work either. Help?
    it should work with 1.5.1, so you can freely just downlaod that as well.

Otherwise, I reccomend MultiMC. It allows you to make a minecraft instance for any exisitng version of MC>
    Alright. Finally updated forge. And the newest version of secretrooms is working on it. Thanks for the help!
    When will 1.5.2 come out?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes