1.7.2 Forge SMP

[v4.6.3] SecretRoomsMod - HIDDEN TRAPPED CHESTS!

Quote from Midgetthunder

Is this mod dead or something? Minecraft is at 1.6.2 now, and I don't see any support for newer versions on this forum. That, and when I try to download, I get a 404 Error. So, either the mod is dead, or the links are broken.

It's not dead. Support for 1.6.2 will be coming, AbrarSyed has been busy with other things and hasn't had time to update yet. This has been announced in the thread, so I guess you didn't bother looking very far back to see if anything was planned.

As for the links, try actually reading the OP, it tells you why the downloads are down and how to download the latest version of Secret Rooms.
    Last edited by XanderGryphon: 7/31/2013 3:30:11 PM
    Do u have an goal of when to update?The mod isn't dead it just hasn't been updated it's just in 1.5.2
    Quote from mia0126

Do u have an goal of when to update?

Quote from AbrarSyed

well. lets seee, I have to... THEN, and ONLY then, will I be free to work on the SecretRoomsMod. And when I start, il tweet it. I estimate that it will take about 2 weeks to make the updates to 1.5.2, as well as update it to MC 1.6
    Last edited by XanderGryphon: 7/31/2013 5:59:39 PM
    To everyone bugging about 1.6.2, https://github.com/AbrarSyed/SecretRoomsMod-forge/pull/91

Now Stop saying the same thing as the last person!
    Quote from captain_shadows

To everyone bugging about 1.6.2, https://github.com/A...d-forge/pull/91

Nice. Now I just have to wait for the update for 1.5.2.
    Quote from darchangel89

So we can hide from monsters? That would be awesome!

from ther players would be mroe awesome :D but anyways, il have to look into this.

Quote from captain_shadows

To everyone bugging about 1.6.2, https://github.com/A...d-forge/pull/91

crap.. I pulled without thinking.. I should probably put 1.6.2 in a different branch -_-, and then get on with the 1.5.2 features..
    Last edited by AbrarSyed: 7/31/2013 9:43:16 PM
    lol, that happens for liking free code so much :P

Well there is always that revert commit button :P

Also, I Want to press the elevator button :D
    Quote from birdman51

MEGA IDEA OFF THE TOP O' MY HEAD!!!!..............................................................CAMO TNT!!!!!!

Quote from birdman51

WHAT ABOUT CAMO TNT!?!?!?!??!?!!?

does anyone care?
    Going to be adding this in my modpack soon. Desolation Modpack on FTB.
    You should add secret ladders :)

darchangel89, on 31 July 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

So we can hide from monsters? That would be awesome!

from ther players would be mroe awesome :D but anyways, il have to look into this.

I dont play with other players, so that wouldnt effect me. But something that would hide me from monsters would be nice. Something that made it so that they could only see me if I was moving, but not if I was holding still would be super cool! Then I could be still and heal, and then kick their butts when Im at full health again ;)
    hmmm, its a shame that secret redstone stuff is so breakable in adventure mode, kinda defeats the purpose. But everything else is a lot of fun.
    Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    Quote from fungames300

You should add secret ladders :)

Actually that's a nice idea. I could really use that. :D
    Careful though we really don't want to create feature creep.
    That's what got us
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daikatana
    and
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem_Forever

Let's let him concentrate on getting the latest version out the door before we start coming up with more awesome stuff to stealth.
    hey AbrarSyed will you make that at night there is a 35% chance of that moonlight will moderately distort the camo if exposed? and 20% of chance that moonlight will severely distort the camo?,but only direct moonlight will do this...
    PLease update to 1.6.2
    Ok guys, requesting help here. I basically see you pulled a ?Something? on github. I am doing a lot of texturing for dokucraft, but programming is something I really know nothing about. Can anyone explain to me how to get it to my MC? If it's to much of a hastle or if I am misinterpreting things, dont be afraid to tell me, then I'll just wait till the official version is released.
    Quote from Skiddude_spr

Ok guys, requesting help here. I basically see you pulled a ?Something? on github. I am doing a lot of texturing for dokucraft, but programming is something I really know nothing about. Can anyone explain to me how to get it to my MC? If it's to much of a hastle or if I am misinterpreting things, dont be afraid to tell me, then I'll just wait till the official version is released.

you want to build it from github? simple. download the repo, open a command window in the folder of the repo, and run "gradlew build". Stuff will be downloaded.. it may take a while. if your running linux of mac, you may also have to chmod the executable so it will run.
    Quote from AbrarSyed

you want to build it from github? simple. download the repo, open a command window in the folder of the repo, and run "gradlew build". Stuff will be downloaded.. it may take a while. if your running linux of mac, you may also have to chmod the executable so it will run.

It goes a long way, installed JDK, pointed the JAVA_HOME path, but then it sais build failed, unable to copy mcmod.info from ../src/ to ../build/. Any solutions for this?

PS: Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Last edited by Skiddude_spr: 8/3/2013 4:49:25 AM
    Has anyone played with the 1.6.2 github build? I'm down to this and 1 more mod (that may be done as soon as next week) before I can update my server and if it's even semi-stable I will use it (server is still in development so I can live with it crashing now and then as long as it doesnt corrupt the world data) I just dont have any full linux installs and dont want to spend several hours building it on a run-from-disc-live-edition only to find out it wont work at all...
    Quote from Skiddude_spr

It goes a long way, installed JDK, pointed the JAVA_HOME path, but then it sais build failed, unable to copy mcmod.info from ../src/ to ../build/. Any solutions for this?

PS: Sorry for the inconvenience!

yeah... I may have derped there... uh.. in the build.gradle file, Download the repo again.. that should be fixed... dirty worarround fix though...

Quote from AshtonDurkhun

Has anyone played with the 1.6.2 github build? I'm down to this and 1 more mod (that may be done as soon as next week) before I can update my server and if it's even semi-stable I will use it (server is still in development so I can live with it crashing now and then as long as it doesnt corrupt the world data) I just dont have any full linux installs and dont want to spend several hours building it on a run-from-disc-live-edition only to find out it wont work at all...

you don't need linux to build the mod. I run windows... The instructions to build should apply to any OS.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes