[Jul.08] Rei's Minimap v3.4_01

Bro i love this mod! It adds a adventure feeling to my game, i've been using it since it came out but never replied lol. I just want to thank you for being awesome and also to ask you if you are planning on updating the circle map gold thing to a more hd icon? :P
    Last edited by AndyGaro: 1/26/2013 1:42:00 AM
    ok i have an idea if theres isnt one already ive died multiple times and it shows all my death points and i think if u die that death point should stay but if u die agian it should automatically move to the new death spot so this way u dont get confused
    Hi ReiFNSK,

I just wanted to ask you why you don't write the configs into the config folder instead of the mods folder. I didn't found the configs first, a bit confusing like that.

Thanks
    ForgeEssentials officially supports ReisMinimap integration.

You can find special configurations for Reis minimap in the main.cfg of ForgeEssentials.
    it will look like this..
    ####################
    # ReisMinimap
    #===================
    # Use this to enable certain Rei's Minimap options. They will be added to the server's MOTD automatically.
    ####################

ReisMinimap {
    B:caveMap=false
    B:radarAnimal=false
    B:radarMod=false
    B:radarOther=false
    B:radarPlayer=false
    B:radarSlime=false
    B:radarSquid=false
    }

If you Rei, or any other ReisMinimap user has suggestions for any features you want with this, please contact us.
    a link to modloader would be nice so people dont have to search for it.

[link] http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/75440-v147-risugamis-mods-updated/
    Can this be installed manualy without a mod loader??
    I would like to humbly suggest in future versions to move the Rei's Minimap FOLDER to the /config directory instead of the /mods directory. Thank you for any consideration!
    Excuse me, can I translate your map mod into Traditional Chinese? I want to put it on the forum in Taiwan.
    If I can , can I also put the download link here in your article?
    Sorry my English isn't well!
    Can I install the mini map manualy without forge???
    Can you please make vanilla maps not useless? Like adding functionality such as way-points to them instead of giving people a free map that doesn't require filling in yourself?
    I was wondering if you could make it where the markers could disappear when the player is within, say, 5 meters (adjustable in configs) Because the markers kind of get in the way when I am trying to do stuff in my base...
    It is helpful but do I have to update it every time when an update is released?
    Rei's Map null what to do help!!!
    It is just such a awesome mod
    My first mod ever coming is called the Epic Gem Mod! Search for it!
    Quote from alimanhal369

It is helpful but do I have to update it every time when an update is released?

You may not have to, but you should to avoid errors.
    Quote from pyroandy

Can this be installed manualy without a mod loader??

Yes.
    Quote from Mike2033

Hi ReiFNSK,

I just wanted to ask you why you don't write the configs into the config folder instead of the mods folder. I didn't found the configs first, a bit confusing like that.

Thanks

The config folder is for Minecraft... Rei's is a mod, thus why the config is in the mods folder.
    Quote from pyroandy

Can I install the mini map manualy without forge???

Yes. Just open your Minecraft.jar with zip or rar program, then open the Rei's file with the same program. Drag and drop all of the files in the Rei download into the Minecraft.jar.
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 1/29/13 6:18 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ays
    at mod_ReiMinimap.getVersion(mod_ReiMinimap.java:16)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.getVersion(ModLoaderModContainer.java:423)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:483)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:345)
    at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:64)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ays
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 8 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:174)
    ... 10 more

Can you help me with this?
    Quote from IPOIORION

You may not have to, but you should to avoid errors.

Yes.

The config folder is for Minecraft... Rei's is a mod, thus why the config is in the mods folder.

Yes. Just open your Minecraft.jar with zip or rar program, then open the Rei's file with the same program. Drag and drop all of the files in the Rei download into the Minecraft.jar.

What do I do with the folder called "reifnsk"
    あなたは、レッドストーンのトラッキングを追加する必要があります。私はまだ日本語を学んでいます。それのいくつかが間違っている場合は、申し訳ありません。 :steve_sneaky: :ph34r:
    Will this work with 13w04a?
    Need a Bukkit Plugin developer for your server? Click here!

Do you have any plans to update your "Sound Fix Mod"?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes