[Jul.08] Rei's Minimap v3.4_01

Most of the downloads dont work some arej ust ad scams, i think i found 1 working one though.... http://asfile.com/en...ad/file/4sXvgGO

That one worked the rest didnt, just glad one did at this point. So thank you....i just wish the op would have more then 1 download link and have some mirrors

Thank you again friend
    Last edited by Conker: 8/14/2012 11:28:33 AM
    Sorry if this has been suggested before, don't want to read 190 pages of posts to check. A feature I'd really love to see in this is a mode that highlights tiles where the light level is 7 or lower, to help with lighting up the surface to stop mob spawns. Doesn't seem like it would be too hard to implement; I'd do it myself if the source were available!

Thanks for the great mod, dunno if I could go back to playing without it! ^_^
    how i can install this?
    Quote from l-drago

how i can install this?

i dont know if it is compatiable with modloader yet but if it is install modloader into the jar and put the zip in the /mods folder

otherwise, just put all contents of the zip into the jar and delete the meta-inf folder either way
    ok thanks
    this mod is amazing. I really like it. i can not play without it. but i have one problem! i am running a server for my friends and myself and i want to enable cave mapping and entities but i have no idea how. I have tried following the instructions given but i couldn't understand anything. please help
    I've just installed Forge 4 build #187 for testing.

Lethal conflict with Rei's Minimap. Removed Minimap, problem ended.

I need forge for all my other crap but living without Minimap is painful.
    Quote from Stonehawk

We tried to enable Rei's minimap on our server, and all it did was this:
    This is what setting MOTD=&0&0&1&2&3&4&5&6&7&e&f does and it didn't even work!

What is the step by step process of enabling this? What are we missing? What are we doing wrong?
    Same problem here!!!

Quote from Futurity

I've just installed Forge 4 build #187 for testing.

Lethal conflict with Rei's Minimap. Removed Minimap, problem ended.

I need forge for all my other crap but living without Minimap is painful.
    Also, I'm gonna be nice, which is hard right now, you obviously didn't read the OP on the forge forums, that's for modders only right now, and isn't an official release, you are like the many that posted "bugs" on that forum. If you can't read, then you don't have a right to complain that things are not working. When forge is officially released, it will be at the main forge download link, and will be a recent date. So please read everything if you have trouble, before you post complaints. I wouldn't get too excited, it seems that this 1.3 update is making it a pain on all, the MOTD not working for some, modloader having issues, and according to the forums there, forge is bumpy as well.
    Last edited by krackalot: 8/14/2012 11:14:08 PM
    I vote for
    Quote from Megacyrus31

i dont know if it is compatiable with modloader yet but if it is install modloader into the jar and put the zip in the /mods folder

otherwise, just put all contents of the zip into the jar and delete the meta-inf folder either way
    You dont need mod loader to run this
    Been using this mod since the beginning its great
    Quote from krackalot

Same problem here!!!

Motd in the server config file is different from what the author means by motd, you need an motd plugin, i use tobimotd, and set it in there to make this work.

On a side note, while I do have this working, is there any way to set an actual motd as well after this enables everything? Every time i try to set an motd for my server I lose the minimap options.
    Quote from krackalot

Also, I'm gonna be nice, which is hard right now, you obviously didn't read the OP on the forge forums, that's for modders only right now, and isn't an official release, you are like the many that posted "bugs" on that forum. If you can't read, then you don't have a right to complain that things are not working. When forge is officially released, it will be at the main forge download link, and will be a recent date. So please read everything if you have trouble, before you post complaints. I wouldn't get too excited, it seems that this 1.3 update is making it a pain on all, the MOTD not working for some, modloader having issues, and according to the forums there, forge is bumpy as well.

Perhaps you should read. I installed Forge for TESTING, not for ongoing use. An error occured. I expected to get errors. I'm raising the issue now to shorten the turnaround time.
    I am not posting a complaint as you put it. I was even gracious enough to mention which build of Forge had issues knowing that new builds are comming every day now. My hope is that with early notice Rei's will be ready very soon after Forge is finalised.
    素晴らしい作品は、それは素晴らしいですね!! (I think that came out right)

It looks stunning. Thank you!

Hopefully the Forge conflict is easy resolved...
    Proudly cranking Feed The Beast for 1.4.6 incorporating IC2- Mining Lasers, Nuclear Power, HAYO!!
    I am Vismonkey. Fear my Wrath. Give me shiny things.
    Quote from Futurity

Perhaps you should read. I installed Forge for TESTING, not for ongoing use. An error occured. I expected to get errors. I'm raising the issue now to shorten the turnaround time.
    I am not posting a complaint as you put it. I was even gracious enough to mention which build of Forge had issues knowing that new builds are comming every day now. My hope is that with early notice Rei's will be ready very soon after Forge is finalised.
    Then really Rei should be testing it, because a lot could change, and a lot of time could be wasted, if the forge code changes, and this problem is fixed by the time an actual release is made. The modders should test it, as they can see the code, and know what's wrong. Not to mention, you stated you needed forge for all your other "crap", whatever that means. Sounds like trying to install forge for use with dependent mods already to me, and after seeing all those morons who posted on the forge forums, "derp, forge doesn't work, minecraft crashes, you guys suck", I got irritated. In my opinion, if you want to test, give more technical info, otherwise it probably sounds the same as those other brain farts(not a mental pause, but a fart with a brain). Especialy when you factor in that as far as I know, Rei can't read english. Just what I've read though.
    Last edited by krackalot: 8/15/2012 11:59:32 AM
    I vote for
    Hey can i add ur mod to a modpack for my lets play on youtube
    Quote from qwiksilver711

Motd in the server config file is different from what the author means by motd, you need an motd plugin, i use tobimotd, and set it in there to make this work.

On a side note, while I do have this working, is there any way to set an actual motd as well after this enables everything? Every time i try to set an motd for my server I lose the minimap options.
    Bukkit seems to complain about the & symbol now, any ideas? Should I punch it? :)
    Last edited by krackalot: 8/15/2012 10:59:57 PM
    I vote for
    Is there a way to download this without 7 Zip or Modloader?
    I've used REI's minimap since 1.2.5, it's not working in 1.3. I have ModLoader, Optifine, and Zombe's installed as well. It gives me the blackscreen.
    1.3.2 is out tomorrow or today. Great mod my fav minimap mod :)
    how soon will you have 1.3.2 out after. i am asking to see if it is worth just waiting for 1.3.2.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes