Pokécube

this mod is amasing with the pokemon+600 mod

hey machao can u add more animated moves maybe

like whril wind and make it create a tornado mob/ the whirlwind that lasts like 3 seconds

or maby psycick where for the animation u just have lots of that purple stuff that endermen use for teleporting
    Hey, are you going to add rare candies? And how will we be able to get mudkip from the +600 mobs mod??
    Quote from bigprosoccr296

Hey, are you going to add rare candies?

No, I won't add rare candies. It would be too easy to level up.
    Quote from bigprosoccr296

And how will we be able to get mudkip from the +600 mobs mod??

That's a good question. By playing +600 mobs mod alone.
    We are just at the beginning of the cooperation. We didin't discuss of what we'll do with the starters.
    Actually, the Core only supports 3 starters and my mod has the priority. I'll probably have to change that or to make configurable the mod which has the priority.
    Quote from Manchou

No, I won't add rare candies. It would be too easy to level up.

That's a good question. By playing +600 mobs mod alone.
    We are just at the beginning of the cooperation. We didin't discuss of what we'll do with the starters.
    Actually, the Core only supports 3 starters and my mod has the priority. I'll probably have to change that or to make configurable the mod which has the priority.

Hey Manchou what do you think about my trainer npc suggestion?
    Last edited by Blindie: 5/10/2012 11:27:56 AM
    How can i hatch eggs?
    Let the eggs stay on the ground for a while, and they will hatch,
    That's how they're supposed to work.

@Manchou: The reason I didn't get sounds is because I forgot audiomod. By the way, I still believe the healing block sound is low, or did you fix that? I haven't checked yet.
    Quote from Smepic

Let the eggs stay on the ground for a while, and they will hatch,
    That's how they're supposed to work.

-snippy:3-

when i do that they just dissapear, is it a certain chance to hatch a pokemon?
    Don't drop them on the ground with Q, but right click.
    If that doesn't work, you need to wait for it to hatch the place it was laid. I don't really know how to hatch eggs now, but in the previous version, you had to right click the ground and place them there.
    Quote from Smepic

Don't drop them on the ground with Q, but right click.
    If that doesn't work, you need to wait for it to hatch the place it was laid. I don't really know how to hatch eggs now, but in the previous version, you had to right click the ground and place them there.

not going to lie here so.... i have a idea to change my skin to team aqua and join you on a server just to see your reaction
    this mod is epic with pokemon 600
    I made a mistake and there's a bug with the eggs. they can't hatch since the last.
    It will be fixed in the next version.
    Quote from Manchou

I made a mistake and there's a bug with the eggs. they can't hatch since the last.

Yep definitely noticed that
    Saw pidgey egg again and again by my tamed pidgey but nothing comes out just disappears.
    Can I also know where Pichu or Pikachu can spawn?
    Idea as well. Maybe add a Pokedex on where each can spawn how rare and if already caught? Just an idea.
    Last edited by Venloren: 5/11/2012 10:43:25 AM
    Quote from linkinpark1

not going to lie here so.... i have a idea to change my skin to team aqua and join you on a server just to see your reaction

I have Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, and Team Plasma skins for both male and female, I'll send you whichever one you want.

Proud Creator/ Lead Modeler of:
    Quote from legnak

I have Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, and Team Plasma skins for both male and female, I'll send you whichever one you want.

no thanks :3 i do like my adult isaac from golden sun dark dawn
    Quote from Manchou

so far this is the best mod ive played :D hope you fix the eggs
    This mod is so awesome. pokecubes and pixelmon are probably the best pokemon mods ever.:D
    when will some water pokemon like goldeen or magicarp be added.:huh: iv always thought the rivers and oceans are to empty.
    Quote from Venloren

Yep definitely noticed that
    Saw pidgey egg again and again by my tamed pidgey but nothing comes out just disappears.
    Can I also know where Pichu or Pikachu can spawn?
    Idea as well. Maybe add a Pokedex on where each can spawn how rare and if already caught? Just an idea.
    pikachu is found in desert next to grass area's and pichu i think does not spawn and must be hatched from egg.
    also is there a rare chance of a starter spawning.
    bump
    Quote from minecraftmaper

when will some water pokemon like goldeen or magicarp be added. :huh: iv always thought the rivers and oceans are to empty.

pikachu is found in desert next to grass area's and pichu i think does not spawn and must be hatched from egg.
    also is there a rare chance of a starter spawning.

Thank you. Will try to hunt Pikachu hopefully.
    well my caterpie evolved into butterfree and now if i ty to put it back into its pokecube, i crash or if it dies i crash, will it be fixed if i update?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes