This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

[SSP/SMP][1.3.2]Fossil / Archeology [v6.9 P-4]

Quote from 4f6f3b

https://github.com/f...ossilArcheology There's the link to Flam's original source, you can find my fork off that.

thx for that xx
    I installed this mod exactly how it was specified, with forge and putting it in the mod folder, it's causing Minecraft to freeze on the "Mojang" screen. What can I do about this? I am running Minecraft 1.4.6 and have no other mods besides forge.
    Plan spontaneous, Spark instantaneous, reach for the sky, now get subterraneous.
    Quote from Mii_Master

I installed this mod exactly how it was specified, with forge and putting it in the mod folder, it's causing Minecraft to freeze on the "Mojang" screen. What can I do about this? I am running Minecraft 1.4.6 and have no other mods besides forge.

this mod is 1.3.2, not 1.4.6!
    Thanks for the unoffical release! It's great but can you turn off the t-rex block breaking ability when tamed or just altogether please? Thanks.
    its blackscreening and i deleted mete-inf..why????
    Quote from Mii_Master

Is there any error message?

Quote from claytonhard1996

its blackscreening and i deleted mete-inf..why????

Version? Error message?
    Small update for 1.4.6.

http://goo.gl/QmkMo (mod_Fossil_7.2.0a_1.4.6.zip)

- Ferns work again! :)
    - Turned off the block breaking for dinosaurs by default for now.
    - T-Rex will kill mobs it runs into and fill its hunger if its current hunger is below 250.
    - Conditions to get T-Rex has been altered for now. Artificially growing one with Chicken Essence will still put it in a weakened state.

My original post
    http://www.minecraft...0#entry19538750
    Last edited by 4f6f3b: 1/2/2013 1:07:11 AM
    Scrap that post :P
    Last edited by TaxiHaters: 1/2/2013 5:12:45 AM
    I cant tame the Trex
    Quote from 4f6f3b

Small update for 1.4.6.

- T-Rex will kill mobs it runs into and fill its hunger if its current hunger is below 250.
    - Conditions to get T-Rex has been altered for now. Artificially growing one with Chicken Essence will still put it in a weakened state.

My original post

Hey there miners!
    I'm right now using both Fossil/Archeology mod and Mo'Creatures (latest versions of them) and i'm a little worried, because it seems that Animals and Hunters creatures are not appearing at all, after i added F/A. I still got Hostile Mobs, and my tamed horses didn't disappear. I didn't get any crashes, bug reports etc. I'm using Forge .471, since latest versions are kinda buggy.
    Anybody using these mods got the same problems? Are those mods fully compatible? Or maybe someone have a clue for me what may cause such odd behavior.

Also, my Stone Tablets can't be put on a wall. I dunno why. Please help.

Much appreciate
    ShaggyCaveman

P.S. What is the drop rate for Frozen Meat? Or is it disabled right now? My woman wants new mammoth coat :)
    And i'm sorry for my English, but i'm just a caveman
    Last edited by ShaggyCaveman: 1/2/2013 12:31:04 PM
    you should up date the mod to the newest mineraft version!!! the unofficial one has many bugs!!I cant use dinosaur models !!
    Quote from 4f6f3b

Small update for 1.4.6.

My original post
    You are a wonderful human being. :')
    Quote from AFreakingLemon

You are a wonderful human being. :')

Agreed
    Well, i'm not sure, i've two five-day-old triceratops, i can mount them, but i'm not able to control it.
    i read hundreds of posts here, somewhere at round page 100, there was written i should use WASD when the triceratops is in follow-mode.
    Is this still the case or is it a bug or is that my fault? it would be such a great fun to ride with them through my country.
    Another question: there were pics of the models and the stone boards. i can create neither. when right-clicking on the floor/wall nothing happens? why is that?
    Quote from Shadowbeast007

Well, i'm not sure, i've two five-day-old triceratops, i can mount them, but i'm not able to control it.
    i read hundreds of posts here, somewhere at round page 100, there was written i should use WASD when the triceratops is in follow-mode.
    Is this still the case or is it a bug or is that my fault? it would be such a great fun to ride with them through my country.
    Another question: there were pics of the models and the stone boards. i can create neither. when right-clicking on the floor/wall nothing happens? why is that?

I can confirm WASD does not control them right now. I that bit was commented out in the code. A whip, maybe a carrot on a stick will direct them. I should be able to get the other two things working this weekend, I think the code just needs to be updated to the latest changes in minecraft/forge code.
    Another Question: I can feed my Mammoth with wheat and they get into love-mode successful with hearts around themselves. But they won't breed. My guess is that the distance between them is too big so they can't mate.
    Is that right?
    The other thing is i built a cage at the border between desert and wood. I covered the entire floor with dirt.
    There is written tha Mammoths will sink in the desert. Does desert mean they sink in sand or will they suffer suffocation because of the heat(desert biome)? I'm afraid to have them died (worry)
    i cant find any fossils
    Last edited by PussCat2000: 1/6/2013 12:51:21 AM
    its seriously that the next update will be added many new dinos?
    Does Anybody know how old the dinos have to be for laying eggs?

By the way: I only registered to write here concerning this mod! You do a really great job, i love the dinos!
    Flying:
    I have two pretty Pterosaurs that are old enough and i have a nice starting platform.
    I can mount the Birds, but i dont get it off the platform.
    It's like stuck there. It's always like 2 seconds flying, i can see it turning when i press a or d, but then its over and im still at my platform, nothing happened.
    My fault or bug?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes