Forge SMP

[1.6.X/1.5.2/Others]Pam's Mods - Feb 9th (I'm Back!)

Quote from GremliToad

I haven't had much time to work on the Sphax textures for these mods, but what I've done so far is now available. The 128 version is Here , the 64 version is Here
    . Woodcraft, Flowers and most of Earthcraft along with a tiny bit of Harvestcraft are done so far. Keep in mind that I want to go back and improve them all when I'm done. I did the work, but all credit goes to MatrexsVigil and Sphax. Installation is the same as in the instructions for Pam folder, copy in .jar and mods folder.

Cool! I'll post your post in my original post for folks to find the textures. =)

Quote from terra_ff6

The sulphur crystas, niter crystals, and fossils from the peaceful pack also generate there too, I think its because the twilight forest and the regular world have similar worldgens.

Ah, okay.

Quote from CoolestGuyAround

I have a question about the compatibility of the mod. Is it compatible withe redstone power, buildcraft, and industrialcraft? Also, is it a mod pack or are they individual mods. Thanks!

Quote from Gustaz

Well one problem i have found about this mod is that its not compatible with buildcraft...Also the textures are sometimes white that means you need to use mcpatcher for a fix...But could you try making the mod compatible with Buildcraft?Because this is a amazing mod but for me without buildcraft its kinda boring to make a AUTO-FARM

All my mods are 100% compatiable with BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, and RedPower all together or separately.

Also, all my mods are available to download separately on my website.
    Last edited by MatrexsVigil: 11/12/2011 12:12:31 PM
    Just wanted to let you know that your mods are working great now on SMP. It seems as though all the bugs have been worked thru for the server version that we were having with the generic textures and seeds popping out. I now have 2 large gardens full of fruits, vegies, berries, cotton and wheat.

I know you have a lot of flowers and vegies and fruits but I was wondering if you have thought about adding herbs? I was thinking things like oregano (pizza), sage (stuffing), basil (spaghetti), and garlic (almost everything!)

Also, I know you have a link to a bee keeping mod done by someone else, but have you thought about doing one yourself? The last time I looked his wasn't updated and I think it would fit in with your mods really well since you could use the honey for the cooking and wax to make candles and such.

Thanks again for these great mods.
    Quote from Annysia

Just wanted to let you know that your mods are working great now on SMP. It seems as though all the bugs have been worked thru for the server version that we were having with the generic textures and seeds popping out. I now have 2 large gardens full of fruits, vegies, berries, cotton and wheat.

I know you have a lot of flowers and vegies and fruits but I was wondering if you have thought about adding herbs? I was thinking things like oregano (pizza), sage (stuffing), basil (spaghetti), and garlic (almost everything!)

Also, I know you have a link to a bee keeping mod done by someone else, but have you thought about doing one yourself? The last time I looked his wasn't updated and I think it would fit in with your mods really well since you could use the honey for the cooking and wax to make candles and such.

Thanks again for these great mods.

Cool! I'm glad Jsn_man has been able to make really good SMP versions of my mods. It was so awesome of him to do it in the first place too. =)

In the next release I'll be adding several herbs and more spices, since I have a lot of texture space on the crop Block ID sprite sheet. Mwhahaha.

If Nandonalt doesn't continue his Beekeeping mod come 1.0 Minecraft release, I will be most likely implementing basic bee hives (honey for HarvestCraft, wax for WaxCraft) but there won't be actual beekeeping till I learn how to make GUIs.
    Quote from MatrexsVigil

Cool! I'm glad Jsn_man has been able to make really good SMP versions of my mods. It was so awesome of him to do it in the first place too. =)

In the next release I'll be adding several herbs and more spices, since I have a lot of texture space on the crop Block ID sprite sheet. Mwhahaha.

If Nandonalt doesn't continue his Beekeeping mod come 1.0 Minecraft release, I will be most likely implementing basic bee hives (honey for HarvestCraft, wax for WaxCraft) but there won't be actual beekeeping till I learn how to make GUIs.

Yes, Jsn_man is very good about responding quickly and has done an amazing job at getting your mods up and running on SMP. A big thank you to him for the work he is doing in making mods available for SMP! I think he just got permission to do the fossil one which should be a lot of fun.

I am glad to hear that you will be putting in more herbs and spices. I use them a lot when I cook so it makes sense to use them in a game where I am cooking too. Do you have date when you'll be putting out the next release?
    Quote from Annysia

Yes, Jsn_man is very good about responding quickly and has done an amazing job at getting your mods up and running on SMP. A big thank you to him for the work he is doing in making mods available for SMP! I think he just got permission to do the fossil one which should be a lot of fun.

I am glad to hear that you will be putting in more herbs and spices. I use them a lot when I cook so it makes sense to use them in a game where I am cooking too. Do you have date when you'll be putting out the next release?

Yeah, I'm very happy Jsn_man appeared randomly to make my mods SMP. I have no idea when or if I would have been able to get to them.

As for a date, I never have a date. I work two jobs, and I have more work (but not more pay!) due to the holidays. Plus, I have to wait for MCP, ModLoader, and Minecraft Forge to all update before I can even start updating my mods.
    How difficult do you think it would be to make the pies/tarts/whatever 'deployable' like the cake? You could still eat the full thing by holding down the right click button, but you could also deploy in on a table by left clicking, and eat a slice at a time. (filling less of the food bar, of course)
    Quote from Portalboat

How difficult do you think it would be to make the pies/tarts/whatever 'deployable' like the cake? You could still eat the full thing by holding down the right click button, but you could also deploy in on a table by left clicking, and eat a slice at a time. (filling less of the food bar, of course)

I don't think I could make a pie block that is both placeable and edible like normal food. Plus, that's an additional Block ID in the mod for not a lot of benefit.
    Six more days till Minecon!
    Added a new poll. I'd like to know what mods of mine folks always use together.
    Hi !
    (1st , sorry for my english , is very bad)

Im working on a adaptation of the graphics for the texture pack "Dokucraft" , and im have installed your mod "Pam HarvestCraft" (i love it ! the ammount of options...) i done all the file "pamfooditemstwo.png" .

Some of the files i take from the game "Tales of Destiny 2" trough the webpage "GameSprites Archive" and some others are my edits and google it. Im also planning using some for the dishes and foods.

how looks ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cya
    Making the new packs for 1.4.7 :D
    it does not work help!!!
    Quote from kaer_enrohk

Hi !
    (1st , sorry for my english , is very bad)

cya

Cool! When you feel ready, I'll post a link to your sprite sheets in my original post. Let me know!

Quote from sawyer1290

it does not work help!!!

This is like going into a library and telling them you need a book. Be more specific.
    So, I tried to draw a ginger root yesterday.

Yeah. Lets just say I deleted it.

Try again! xD
    Quote from MatrexsVigil

So, I tried to draw a ginger root yesterday.

Yeah. Lets just say I deleted it.

Try again! xD

Maybe a cross between sugar cane and a potato? :tongue.gif:
    Quote from Annysia

Maybe a cross between sugar cane and a potato? :tongue.gif:

Heh. It's just hard getting down the odd shape of ginger and it's natural lines/highlights in pixel form.

For reference, here is raw ginger:

It's hard pixelating this without making it a brown spotted blob.

I'll make it work, don't worry. xD
    This with sphax = epic win just like novas vid
    bah.. i am honestly split... xie's or harvestcraft..

Might you explain why your mod might be better?
    Question: Can the flowers from the flower mod be spawned via bone meal? If not, it'd be a nice thing to add.
    GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kind of outdated, but support Mob Spawners in Creative!
    Quote from TheEnlightened

bah.. i am honestly split... xie's or harvestcraft..

Might you explain why your mod might be better?

Harvestcraft is purely forge so it takes advantage of most of the plant hooks available and has more crops, plants and food items.
    Last edited by JonReed: 11/15/2011 5:06:13 PM
    There is a rare mythical button called "Search" that likes to answer questions; however, due to its nature, it often blends in with its surroundings so as to remain hidden.
    Quote from Minipete

Question: Can the flowers from the flower mod be spawned via bone meal? If not, it'd be a nice thing to add.

Yep! =)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes