Forge SMP

[1.6.X/1.5.2/Others]Pam's Mods - Feb 9th (I'm Back!)

Huh, that bug is weird. I'll look into it. Thanks for the kind words about my situation!
    Alright, for now, only press oak wood to make paper. The presser doesn't like metadata'd blocks right now.
    Last edited by MatrexsVigil: 8/7/2013 5:40:39 PM
    Aug 7th, 2013 - HarvestCraft 1.6.2 v1.010
    - Crops at all stages now break instantly but before stage 2 (last stage) all crops will drop a seed to be replanted. This finally fixes the tool-breaking-crops-crashing-game bug forever. This also means you need to be careful around your re-growth crops (although if you break them, they'll drop a normal amount of crops)
    - Known Bug: The presser will only press OAK logs, all other will crash your world
    Hello. Ok so i was planning to do a modded custom map with your mod! I was planning to make a huge village/town where you can be a farmer and/ or a baker. There would be goals to achieve, trades to make, and lots of quests. If i can make this custom map ill make sure to mention this page with a link. If anything else you want me to add, I'll do it. Your one of the best farming/cooking mod i've ever seen. I would just love to make a custom map with your mod. I want to make sure if you though. It's ok if you don't want me to, Ill still download mod everytime its updated.

Quote from MinecraftPEtehe

Hello. Ok so i was planning to do a modded custom map with your mod! I was planning to make a huge village/town where you can be a farmer and/ or a baker. There would be goals to achieve, trades to make, and lots of quests. If i can make this custom map ill make sure to mention this page with a link. If anything else you want me to add, I'll do it. Your one of the best farming/cooking mod i've ever seen. I would just love to make a custom map with your mod. I want to make sure if you though. It's ok if you don't want me to, Ill still download mod everytime its updated.
    I forgot to mention which mod. Harvestcraft and Wee flowers mod. sorry 'bout that
    Last edited by MinecraftPEtehe: 8/7/2013 6:22:02 PM

I forgot to mention which mod. Harvestcraft and Wee flowers mod. sorry 'bout that

Use whatever you need to make your map. Have fun! =)

Awww man that would be sick! i would totally play that when it comes out! OH and Pam i forget if Harvest Craft has this atm but i dont think so but i think it might be a neat addition, Salt water taffy? idk just a thought!
    Quote from Navigatrix

Hi, Pam.

I have a map-breaking bug to report. I saw you had updated with the new recipes, so I downloaded the newest release. I decided to use the press to make paper - and put in birch wood, promptly crashing the game. I can't even open up the map. I don't know how to post the crash report, but the mods I'm using are: Harvestcraft, Wee Flowers, Get all the Seeds, Mob Drops, Melon Spawn, Highlands, Bibliocraft, and Mr. Jammy's Furniture. This is the first time I've had a game breaker bug. Just wanted to let you know. I won't be using the presser to make paper until I know its fixed.

Thanks for all your hard work. And I'm sorry about your job loss. My family has been down that road 5 times in the last 3 years, so I now how it feels. Good luck with the job hunting. We'll be praying for you.

To post a crash log report, go in your .minecraft folder, under the crash-reports folder, and find the one that occured with your bug. Then post it here. :)
    Quote from MatrexsVigil

Aug 7th, 2013 - HarvestCraft 1.6.2 v1.010
    - Crops at all stages now break instantly but before stage 2 (last stage) all crops will drop a seed to be replanted. This finally fixes the tool-breaking-crops-crashing-game bug forever. This also means you need to be careful around your re-growth crops (although if you break them, they'll drop a normal amount of crops)
    - Known Bug: The presser will only press OAK logs, all other will crash your world

Just a minor thing: If you are releasing a version higher than 1.09, logically, it should be called 1.1, or 1,10! Not 1.010! LOL Maybe you just misstyped it without noticing? ;)
    Quote from MAXIMEbrx

To post a crash log report, go in your .minecraft folder, under the crash-reports folder, and find the one that occured with your bug. Then post it here. :)

Just a minor thing: If you are releasing a version higher than 1.09, logically, it should be called 1.1, or 1,10! Not 1.010! LOL Maybe you just misstyped it without noticing? ;)

No, it's not enough of a version change to make it 1.1

Honestly, I should go with 1.0.1.0
    Quote from Sinhika

Someone asked for screenshots of what I've been doing with Pam's mods & a few others...

Desert Lodge Kitchen

On the left you can see a barrel from the Barrels mod; it's full of eggs. Note also the Bibliocraft shelves.
    Larger image.

Kitchen detail #1

A closer look at the Bibliocraft shelves holding jellies, fruit punch, fresh milk, etc from Pam's HarvestCraft.
    Also note the Bibliocraft label on the pantry chest.
    Larger image.

Kitchen detail #2

A closer look at the work area--sink, stove, crafting block. Pans and tools from HarvestCraft are stored in the shelves above.
    Larger image.

Mountain Fortress

Overview from across the river

I use jungle vines plus flowering vines from Pam's Weeee Flowers! to decorate the cliff face.
    Larger image.

Spring & Flower Garden

Pam's Weeee Flowers! is heavily used here. I have all the color varieties, plus possibly some from Extrabiomes XL; not sure about the latter. You can see a few more flowering vines on the cliff face, plus jungle vines. This is still a work in progress. There are a few OliveCraft trees in the far right distance. Larger image.

Orchard

I have HarvestCraft plums, apples, cherries and one vanillabean tree. Out of the picture to the right, but visible in the overview picture above, is a dragonfruit tree. We really need a plum jelly recipe, becaue I can only stand so much plum yogurt and fruit punch ;-)
    Larger image.

I have not show my main fruit & vegetable farms, however. They are somewhere else. I don't do the hyper-efficient automatic farms people are so fond of--I just make rows and plant whatever seeds I've come across. Now if Natura seedbags just worked with non-vanilla seeds....

Edit: this is all done in survival mode, not creative.

I asked for images, I love how everything looks it's really beautiful and your very talented Sinhika, I like building around or near waterfalls but am planning to build in another place in time.
    Having a slight problem with a couple of your mods, specifically WeeeFlowers and Temperate Plants. They are both giving me classnotfoundexception errors,and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Father Toast's utilityMobs was also giving me this error, but I determined that was because I was missing a folder level,which a fresh download fixed. I've tried re-downloading, re-naming, all that, but can't seem to fix it. :c

WeeeFlowers Crash:
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 8/7/13 11:20 PM
    Description: Failed to start game

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mods.PamWeeeFlowers.PamWeeeFlowers
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:147)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:514)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:163)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:411)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mods.PamWeeeFlowers.PamWeeeFlowers
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:56)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:249)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:425)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:504)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.8.4
    Java Version: 1.6.0_51, Apple Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    Memory: 459260432 bytes (437 MB) / 534708224 bytes (509 MB) up to 1065025536 bytes (1015 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 52 mods loaded, 52 mods active
    mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.2} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.27} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Aquaculture{1.2.0} [Aquaculture] (Aquaculture_1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ArchimedesShipsMod{1.5.2 v1.3.5} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips v1) Unloaded->Constructed
    ArsMagica{5.52.014} [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5) Unloaded->Constructed
    BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1) Unloaded->Constructed
    ChickenShed{1.1.2} [Chicken Shed] (ChickenShed) Unloaded->Constructed
    CustomSpawner{2.2.2} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2) Unloaded->Constructed
    CustomNpcs{0.8} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1) Unloaded->Constructed
    MoCreatures{5.2.3} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod v5) Unloaded->Constructed
    DungeonPack{1.5.2 v3} [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    Farlanders{1.5.1} [The Farlanders] (Farlanders_v0) Unloaded->Constructed
    FishingCraft{1.2.4} [Fishing Craft] (Fishing Craft v1) Unloaded->Constructed
    Ideas{1} [Ideas] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    KeithyUtils{1.0} [Keithy Utils] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Core{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Base{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Machines{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIPlugins{1.0.9.3} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Natura{2.1.4} [Natura] (Natura_1.5.1_2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.5.1_2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    PaintersFlowerPot{v1.58} [Painter's Flower Pot] (Painter's Flower Pot v1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamDesertCraft{1.0} [Pam's DesertCraft] (Pam's DesertCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamExtendedGlass{1.0} [Pam's Extended Glass] (Pam's Extended Glass 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjectZulu|Core{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Core] (ProjectZuluCompletev1) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjectZulu|Blocks{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Block and Items] (ProjectZuluCompletev1) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjectZulu|Dungeon{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjectZulu|Mobs{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjectZulu|World{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu World] (ProjectZuluCompletev1) Unloaded->Constructed
    AS_Ruins{10.3} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter{1.5.1} [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forestry{2.2.8.4} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.2.8.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Thaumcraft{3.0.5h1} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumicTinkerer{1.0.8} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (Thaumic Tinkerer [1) Unloaded->Constructed
    adnantheclydeTravellingHouse{1.0.0} [Travelling House] (TravellingHouse_1) Unloaded->Constructed
    UtilityMobs{2.0.1} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs) Unloaded->Constructed
    WildCaves3{0.4.2} [Wild Caves 3] (WildCaves3-0) Unloaded->Constructed
    cfm{2.8.4} [MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] ([Forge]FurnitureMod2) Unloaded->Constructed
    BinnieCore{1.7.1} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ExtraBees{1.7.1} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ExtraTrees{1.7.1} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (damageindicator) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_HouseholdGods{$5.99} [Household Gods] (hhgSMP7) Unloaded->Constructed
    MagicBees{2.1.1} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] (minimap) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamWeeeFlowers{1.1} [Pam's Weee! Flowers] (mod) Unloaded->Errored
    TwilightForest{1.18.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1) Unloaded->Constructed
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel HD Graphics 3000 OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 INTEL-8.12.47, Intel Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Sphax PureBDcraft 128x MC15
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Temperate Plants Crash:
    // Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 8/7/13 11:21 PM

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mods.PamTemperatePlants.PamTemperatePlants
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:163)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mods.PamTemperatePlants.PamTemperatePlants
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    ... 5 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    Memory: 453878896 bytes (432 MB) / 534708224 bytes (509 MB) up to 1065025536 bytes (1015 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 52 mods loaded, 52 mods active
    FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    ArchimedesShipsMod{1.5.2 v1.3.5} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips v1) Unloaded->Constructed
    CustomSpawner{2.2.2} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2) Unloaded->Constructed
    MoCreatures{5.2.3} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod v5) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Core{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Base{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Machines{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.1} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy_3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIPlugins{1.0.9.3} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.5.1_2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    PaintersFlowerPot{v1.58} [Painter's Flower Pot] (Painter's Flower Pot v1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamDesertCraft{1.0} [Pam's DesertCraft] (Pam's DesertCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamExtendedGlass{1.0} [Pam's Extended Glass] (Pam's Extended Glass 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamTemperatePlants{1.0} [Pam's TemperatePlants] (PamTemperatePlants) Unloaded->Errored
    ProjectZulu|Core{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Core] (ProjectZuluCompletev1) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjectZulu|Blocks{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Block and Items] (ProjectZuluCompletev1) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjectZulu|Dungeon{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjectZulu|Mobs{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjectZulu|World{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu World] (ProjectZuluCompletev1) Unloaded->Constructed
    pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter{1.5.1} [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forestry{2.2.8.4} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.2.8.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumicTinkerer{1.0.8} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (Thaumic Tinkerer [1) Unloaded->Constructed
    adnantheclydeTravellingHouse{1.0.0} [Travelling House] (TravellingHouse_1) Unloaded->Constructed
    cfm{2.8.4} [MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] ([Forge]FurnitureMod2) Unloaded->Constructed
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (damageindicator) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] (minimap) Unloaded->Constructed
    TwilightForest{1.18.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1) Unloaded->Constructed
    OpenGL: Intel HD Graphics 3000 OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 INTEL-8.12.47, Intel Inc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You're using either old mods with a new Minecraft or new mods with old Minecraft. My stuff is under /assets/ModName not /mods/ModName anymore in the zip file.
    Last edited by MatrexsVigil: 8/7/2013 10:59:28 PM
    Huh,that's strange. I'm using MC version 1.5.2, and when downloading your mods have been clicking the 1.5.2 link.
    Lets try this again and see what happens.

EDIT - It doesn't crash when the .zip folder goes into the assets folder, but the mod doesn't work there,either. I've tried 1.5.2, 1.5.1, and for the heck of trying all options even the 1.6.2, and get the same error.
    Last edited by SynthHermit: 8/8/2013 12:01:12 AM
    For some reason, when I use bonemeal to grow my oak-based fruit tree saplings, the bottom-most log winds up as a spruce log.

Also, they're not consuming my bonemeal.
    Last edited by beckyh2112: 8/8/2013 12:25:04 AM
    [Becca]: Wow, rule 34 Minecraft is disturbing.
    [Scott]: *THROWS PHONE THROUGH WINDOW TO PREVENT CONVERSATION FROM CONTINUING*
    Quote from beckyh2112

For some reason, when I use bonemeal to grow my oak-based fruit tree saplings, the bottom-most log winds up as a spruce log.

Also, they're not consuming my bonemeal.

I can't replicate this issue. I think it's a very, very odd mod conflict. o.O
    Quote from MatrexsVigil

I can't replicate this issue. I think it's a very, very odd mod conflict. o.O

I wouldn't be surprised; I've got some weird stuff in here. Oh well, just gotta knock out the spruce logs and replace them with oak. No biggie.

Thanks for looking into it!
    [Becca]: Wow, rule 34 Minecraft is disturbing.
    [Scott]: *THROWS PHONE THROUGH WINDOW TO PREVENT CONVERSATION FROM CONTINUING*
    Quote from beckyh2112

I wouldn't be surprised; I've got some weird stuff in here. Oh well, just gotta knock out the spruce logs and replace them with oak. No biggie.

Thanks for looking into it!

No problem! =)
    When i get home i will work on a 32x (if i have time with other stuff, doing some textures for BC tools and possibly IC2 if Thunderdark requests :P) for HC.

Quote from Navigatrix

I have a map-breaking bug to report. I saw you had updated with the new recipes, so I downloaded the newest release. I decided to use the press to make paper - and put in birch wood, promptly crashing the game. I can't even open up the map. I don't know how to post the crash report, but the mods I'm using are: Harvestcraft, Wee Flowers, Get all the Seeds, Mob Drops, Melon Spawn, Highlands, Bibliocraft, and Mr. Jammy's Furniture. This is the first time I've had a game breaker bug. Just wanted to let you know. I won't be using the presser to make paper until I know its fixed.

Hi.

For those who may end up in the same situation, there is a quick fix that shall allow you to retrieve your world without having to uninstall the mod and lose your crops. Sorry by advance if this was already posted and I missed it.

- Open the pamharvestcraft.cfg file in the config folder
    - right at the beginning in the block section look for the following line (they are in alphabetical order):
    I:pampresserID=3027
    - Change the number to something else, like 3027 to 2027 (note that 3027 was the number on my install, it may be different for you, but that's not important, just change it to something else but don't use too big numbers, I don't remember what the limit for blocks ID is but it may be 4096) then save.
    - Launch the game, charge your map, accept when it tells you an ID has disappeared and all of the pressers (and whatever was inside) will be removed from the chunks you were in when you crashed, allowing you to load the map without crashing.
    - As soon as it's done you can close your game, go back to the config file and switch the presser ID back to its old number.

One last thing, if after changing the number your game crashes at launch, get a quick look at the report. Chances are that it's nothing important, either your number was too big (it will give you an "out of bound" error if I remember correctly) or you just changed the ID to a number that was already used by another mod. In this case, just try another number, if possible not close from the previous one.
    Last edited by Archibald_TK: 8/8/2013 10:57:12 AM
    My small gallery, including some work I'm doing on Mod Support for the Dokucraft Textures Pack.
    Speaking of which, here is a link to the Dokucraft Thread.
    --- --- ---
    (Coming soon, and by "soon" I mean one day in the far future, a real, pretty, sparkly banner!)
    I suggest making a folder with all the mods in it and then making that a download...
    Been trying more things this morning, still getting the same errors. I updated Forge to the latest version 738 (was using 737 before), replaced the old minecraft.jar with the original, then installed forge, put the Flowers/temperate plants mod folders as a .jar and .zip, also tried updating Java. Still crashing.

HarvestCraft, Desert Craft, and Extended glass all work fine.

// Shall we play a game?

Time: 8/8/13 1:50 PM

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mods.PamWeeeFlowers.PamWeeeFlowers
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mods.PamWeeeFlowers.PamWeeeFlowers
    ... 5 more

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    Memory: 492575192 bytes (469 MB) / 581435392 bytes (554 MB) up to 1065025536 bytes (1015 MB)
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.738 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.738 120 mods loaded, 120 mods active
    FML{5.2.23.738} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{7.8.1.738} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHarvestCraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCBlackberry{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Blackberry] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCBlueberry{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Blueberry] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCactusfruit{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Cactusfruit] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCranberry{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Cranberry] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCGrape{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Grape] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCKiwi{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Kiwi] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCRaspberry{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Raspberry] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCSpiceleaf{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Spiceleaf] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCStrawberry{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Strawberry] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCSunflower{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Sunflower] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCWhitemushroom{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Whitemushroom] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCAsparagus{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Asparagus] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCBean{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Bean] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCBeet{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Beet] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCBroccoli{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Broccoli] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCelery{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Celery] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCGarlic{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Garlic] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCGinger{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Ginger] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCLettuce{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Lettuce] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCOnion{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Onion] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCPeanut{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Peanut] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCPineapple{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Pineapple] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCRadish{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Radish] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCRice{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Rice] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCRotten{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Rotten] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCSweetpotato{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Sweetpotato] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCTea{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Tea] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCTurnip{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Turnip] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCBellpepper{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Bellpepper] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCantaloupe{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Cantaloupe] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCChilipepper{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Chilipepper] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCoffee{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Coffee] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCorn{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Corn] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCucumber{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Cucumber] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCEggplant{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Eggplant] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCMustard{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Mustard] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCPeas{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Peas] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCTomato{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Tomato] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCZucchini{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Zucchini] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCandle{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Candle] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCotton{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Cotton] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCSalt{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft - Salt] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCSink{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Sink] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCVanillastorage{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft - Vanilla Storage Blocks] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCApple{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Apple] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCAvocado{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Avocado] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCBanana{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Banana] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCherry{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Cherry] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCinnamon{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Cinnamon] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCCoconut{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Coconut] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCDragonfruit{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Dragonfruit] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCLemon{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Lemon] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCLime{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Lime] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCMango{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Mango] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCNutmeg{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Nutmeg] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCOlive{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Olive] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCOrange{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Orange] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCPapaya{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Papaya] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCPeach{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Peach] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCPear{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Pear] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCPeppercorn{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Peppercorn] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCPlum{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Plum] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCPomegranate{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Pomegranate] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCStarfruit{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Starfruit] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCVanillabean{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Vanillabean] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamHCWalnut{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Walnut] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1) Unloaded->Constructed
    PamWeeeFlowers{1.1} [Pam's Weee! Flowers] (mods) Unloaded->Errored
    PamTemperatePlants{1.0} [Pam's TemperatePlants] (mods-1) Unloaded->Errored
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes