Forge SMP

[1.6.X/1.5.2/Others]Pam's Mods - Feb 9th (I'm Back!)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life ends...

Maybe you will give permission to someone to continue this wonderful mod, since my server uses it and....well almost all buildings are made of earthcraft resources... I would have to rebuild whole server what is kinda sad.
    Last edited by Harslock: 11/16/2012 9:47:46 AM
    Quote from Harslock

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life ends...

Maybe you will give permission to someone to continue this wonderful mod, since my server uses it and....well almost all buildings are made of earthcraft resources... I would have to rebuild whole server what is kinda sad.

It's not completly the end of the world cause harvetcraft will still be updated, and that is my main concern..so we'll still get food, crops, seeds and flowers
    Quote from Harslock

Yep, so depressing. I have a whole trading system using Noppes CustomNPC's based around Pams items, ores etc. Cant face redoing all of that. Makes me want to give up on Minecraft alltogether.
    All of the mods I use are described and linked in my Profile page, plus hints and tips on how to use them.
    Where could I get the mini mods for minecraft 1.4.2? thank you
    Quote from dragomegak

Where could I get the mini mods for minecraft 1.4.2? thank you

Look on the first post, scroll down to the bottom where it says Everything 1.3.2 and before. It's basically the old post and contains the 1.4.2 downloads as well.
    Quote from MatrexsVigil

Since I had something cancelled on my today, I've updated the first post with a life update and all my mini-mods for 1.4.4!

HarvestCraft alpha coming this weekend!

Wee Flowers?

Lady E
    Hopefully Weee! Flowers alpha this weekend as well. =)
    PLEASE Fix the bugs with the churns and querns. It is so annoying when it crashes after shift clicking. Also when you put something in the quern it will infinately make items. Not sure if it's meant to do that

.png" />
    [SSSS]
    I've re-released Weee! Flowers as a stand-alone mod for 1.4.4/5. Also, once Forge updates, you should be able to use my 1.4.4 mods for 1.4.5. Enjoy!

This version of Weee! Flowers should work just fine, and I've tested the config file so hopefully everything works great. Please let me know of any bugs!

EDIT: Hopefully that was five hours well spent.
    Last edited by MatrexsVigil: 11/17/2012 4:33:39 PM
    I should also note that it's impossible for my new flowers to work with the vanilla MC flower pot unless I edit the actual BlockFlowerPot code itself. =/
    i know you have a tite sceguwal but plese up date havestcraft it looks very good
    Quote from MatrexsVigil

I've re-released Weee! Flowers as a stand-alone mod for 1.4.4/5. Also, once Forge updates, you should be able to use my 1.4.4 mods for 1.4.5. Enjoy!

This version of Weee! Flowers should work just fine, and I've tested the config file so hopefully everything works great. Please let me know of any bugs!

EDIT: Hopefully that was five hours well spent.

You are awesome Pam! Thanks oooodles! /hugs

Lady E
    Quote from Lady Eternity

You are awesome Pam! Thanks oooodles! /hugs

Lady E

*hugs!!!* No problem! That might be the only thing I get out this weekend (we'll see how tomorrow is), but I wanted to get something out people have wanted! Lemme know if you find any bugs. =)
    Am I missing something cause there's no download link for the mod?
    Or did you discontinue it all together?
    Frewell to IZOD Indy Car Driver Dan Wheldon 1976 - 2011
    Love this!!! The combined file was brilliant *-* currently using it and beholding such glory
    Weeeee Flowers working wonderfully in 1.4.5, tryed it this evening an it is all great.
    The textures seem to have been moved or been renamed though. Not 100% sure as i was useing the combined version previously
    Sad to see earth craft go, I used the resources to build rails. I loved all the ores. IS METALLURGY COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR MOD?
    Quote from pixel_geist

Sad to see earth craft go, I used the resources to build rails. I loved all the ores. IS METALLURGY COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR MOD?

Nope. You end up with multiple incompatible ores and confused recipes and Metallurgy gives lots of crashes, bugs and incompatibilities with other mods, unlike PAMS wonderful mod which worked first time with pretty much everything. Nor does the Metallurgy maker show any interest in sorting out the problems, only denials that its his mod thats responsible. So I guess we're screwed.
    All of the mods I use are described and linked in my Profile page, plus hints and tips on how to use them.
    Oh my GOSH. I have been looking for a mod like Earthcraft for a really long time. Could you pleeease update it to 1.4.2-1.4.4? I REALLY want to use it, but I love the new vanilla Minecraft updates.

EDIT: I just read about your update. I REALLY hate to see you give up on EarthCraft. I'm serious, it's GREAT. Can I ask WHY you're not updating it anymore?

Quote from LostPrinny

Is there another way of using the mini mods without forge or is it absolutly required? Because forge makes minecraft lag for me and those mods sound really useful.

Try getting Optifine. It really helps with that.
    Last edited by Explosionguy: 11/20/2012 2:09:30 AM
    many thanks to supporting minimods! :wub:
    Do not be surprised - my English is Google translate. I never play Minecraft without these mods:
    ExtraBiomesXl, Industrial Craft, Build Craft, LCTrees++, Metallurgy, Railcraft, Smart Moving, Forestry, Jammy Furniture Mod, Kaevator Super Slopes, Xtra Blocks, ReiMinimap, CraftGuide.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes