1.7.10 Forge

Smart Moving

hey please how can i install it with forge? i really need it
    Quote from sergioner102

hey please how can i install it with forge? i really need it

First drag the Forge files into your minecraft.jar, then drag the PLAYER API files into the minecraft.jar and finally just place smart moving into your mod folder. If you want to use other mods it might be "order sensitive". For example to install Dinamic lights and optifine you have to install forge, then dinamic lights and then optifine...

=================================================================================

I tried to install NEI with forge, of course and i have smart movement installed but it seems that NEI doesnt shows up and i noticed that to increase or decrease the speed of smart movement you use I and O: that might be what is complicating things with NEI ? is there a way to change those keys? i checked the config file for SM and i didnt found anything.

Maybe as i said to Sergioner, it might be somethign "order sensitive" and i should install NEI first?
    Last edited by Ttzara: 10/28/2012 10:15:00 PM
    i have NEI installed, and tried to install smart moving but it crash :( i have to uninstalll NEI?
    Last edited by sergioner102: 10/28/2012 10:22:24 PM
    hmm no modloader, instead Forge instead... only that means no Optifine (unless there is compatibility patch with Force?) which means no Sonic shaders..

oh the dilemma

I couldn't get standalone to work... I mean I tried one version... anymore info on them?....

"Smart Moving Client Standalone ard-awr-aym-ih-im.zip"

"Smart Moving Client Standalone Minecraft-awr-awy-ih-im.zip"
    Quote from sergioner102

i have NEI installed, and tried to install smart moving but it crash :( i have to uninstalll NEI?

TMI seems just as good now in 1.4, might want to go back to that as it all works fine for me with smart moving,forge etc.
    Server: mc.kraftzone.net Website: kraftzone.net

Official Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4vN366_94Y&hd=1
    Quote from Koogle

hmm no modloader, instead Forge instead... only that means no Optifine (unless there is compatibility patch with Force?) which means no Sonic shaders..

oh the dilemma

I couldn't get standalone to work... I mean I tried one version... anymore info on them?....

"Smart Moving Client Standalone ard-awr-aym-ih-im.zip"

"Smart Moving Client Standalone Minecraft-awr-awy-ih-im.zip"

TMI seems just as good now in 1.4, might want to go back to that as it all works fine for me with smart moving,forge etc.

Optifine works with forge now, so you cna play with it.

Problem with TMI is that it doesnt works with the forge, and i cant make NEI work either so im stucked...
    I found a bug in SM 11.4:
    If you are affected by "Jump Boost", you won't jump higher.
    Live can be hard. Minecraft can be too. If you don't want too, don't turn difficulty to hard.
    IF you want it really hard, install TerraFirmaCraft. XD
    "TMI is that it doesnt works with the forge"

its working fine here...
    Server: mc.kraftzone.net Website: kraftzone.net

Official Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4vN366_94Y&hd=1
    How to disconnect increase and reduction of speed by the I/O buttons on server ?
    Last edited by Pro100_Kenny: 10/29/2012 7:11:58 AM
    Как отключить некоторые функции мода на сервере ? Конфиг вообще не помогает :(
    Nevermind.
    Quote from Pro100_Kenny

Как отключить некоторые функции мода на сервере ? Конфиг вообще не помогает :(

В самом низу серверного конфига есть такая строчка:

=====================================================================
    # Server Management
    # -----------------
    # Below you find the options to manage your server
    # =====================================================================

# Whether all players on this server should be forced to use the same global configuration
    move.global.config:false

Ставь на true. И конфиг смарт муву будет задаваться с сервера (если я все верно понял).
    Do not be surprised - my English is Google translate. I never play Minecraft without these mods:
    ExtraBiomesXl, Industrial Craft, Build Craft, LCTrees++, Metallurgy, Railcraft, Smart Moving, Forestry, Jammy Furniture Mod, Kaevator Super Slopes, Xtra Blocks, ReiMinimap, CraftGuide.
    Quote from Koogle

"TMI is that it doesnt works with the forge"

its working fine here...

How did you install it ? i couldnt find a way to make it work
    Smart moving doesnt seems to be compatible with TMI or backwards, whenever i activate it the game crashes.
    Last edited by Ttzara: 10/29/2012 10:23:04 AM
    Not Enough Items works with Smart Moving, unless there's something within NEI that will not work while Smart Moving is running; in short, I can load up NEI and Smart Moving together.

I can also confirm the Jump Boost bug, which is a bummer.
    Gonna write up a report real soon.
    Quote from ThatRandomIdiot

A smart moving movement you could add is when falling, crouch and when you land you perform a barrel roll and only take half the fall damage. Another thing i think would be splendid for this mod is for the barrel roll movment, make the camra go in a circle vertically along with some type of animatoin to go with it.

I suggested that exact thing to him yesterday. I really hope he'd consider it. The only other things I mentioned is that the 720* camera flip might be a little disorienting in first-person mode, and also that if you hold crouch and grab when/before you land you go into a slide instead of a standing position.
    Here's to our great ideas!

<@{
    <>{
    EDIT:

Made it work. Such an epic mod.
    Last edited by Ichisennen: 10/29/2012 4:20:06 PM
    um idk if this has been reported yet but when ever im on a server and do something like climb a ladder or climb something my game crashes, and whats weird is that it was working yesterday. i am using smart moving client standalone-awr-awy-ih-im.zip. do u know whats wrong? here is the error report i got:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 10/29/12 4:20 PM
    Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ait.d(Lxo;III)Z
    at net.smart.moving.Orientation.getWallFlag(Orientation.java:1556)
    at net.smart.moving.Orientation.headedToFrontWall(Orientation.java:1376)
    at net.smart.moving.Orientation.hasHalfHold(Orientation.java:535)
    at net.smart.moving.Orientation.isLadderSubstitute(Orientation.java:389)
    at net.smart.moving.Orientation.handsClimbing(Orientation.java:281)
    at net.smart.moving.Orientation.seekClimbGap(Orientation.java:266)
    at net.smart.moving.SmartMovingSelf.handleClimbing(SmartMovingSelf.java:847)
    at net.smart.moving.SmartMovingSelf.handleLand(SmartMovingSelf.java:582)
    at net.smart.moving.SmartMovingSelf.superMoveEntityWithHeading(SmartMovingSelf.java:90)
    at net.smart.moving.SmartMovingSelf.moveEntityWithHeading(SmartMovingSelf.java:56)
    at net.smart.moving.standalone.EntityClientPlayerMP.e(EntityClientPlayerMP.java:116)
    at ln.c(EntityLiving.java:1746)
    at qg.c(SourceFile:374)
    at aym.c(SourceFile:198)
    at net.smart.moving.standalone.EntityClientPlayerMP.c(EntityClientPlayerMP.java:75)
    at ln.j_(EntityLiving.java:754)
    at qg.j_(SourceFile:224)
    at axc.j_(EntityClientPlayerMP.java:54)
    at net.smart.moving.standalone.EntityClientPlayerMP.j_(EntityClientPlayerMP.java:68)
    at xe.a(World.java:2025)
    at xe.g(World.java:1996)
    at xe.h(World.java:1881)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1805)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:845)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:770)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Last edited by Blacklands: 10/30/2012 8:05:29 AM
    my error report is this

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Exception in server tick loop
    This error has been saved to /Users/Gabriela/Library/Application Support/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2012-10-29_18.09.38-server.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7c13064e --------
    Generated 10/29/12 6:09 PM

- Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
    - Operating System: Mac OS X (i386) version 10.6.8
    - Java Version: 1.6.0_35, Apple Inc.
    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    - Memory: 348169544 bytes (332 MB) / 550305792 bytes (524 MB) up to 1070399488 bytes (1020 MB)
    - JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M
    - AABB Pool Size: 2188 (122528 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    - FML: MCP v7.19 FML v4.2.6.422 Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.341 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.2_HD_U_B1 12 mods loaded, 12 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_SmartRender [Smart Render] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_SmartMoving [Smart Moving] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    PamCombinedMod [Pam's Combined Mod] (Pam's Combined Mod 1.1 (MC 1.4).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_MAtmos_forModLoader [mod_MAtmos_forModLoader] (matmos_packaged.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_TreeFeller [TreeFeller] (mod_TreeFeller_v1.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    PortalGun [PortalGun] (portalgun1.4.2v0_universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    - Vec3 Pool Size: 2217 (124152 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    - Player Count: 1 / 8; ['enigma824'/327, l='1.4.2', x=233.91, y=63.00, z=162.67]]
    - World 1.4.2 Entities: 0 total; []
    - World 1.4.2 Players: 0 total; []
    - World 1.4.2 Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
    - Type: Integrated Server

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:372)
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:343)
    at ib.b(PlayerManager.java:67)
    at ie.b(WorldServer.java:136)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:648)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:585)
    at bcb.q(IntegratedServer.java:110)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:492)
    at fp.run(SourceFile:818)
    --- END ERROR REPORT ad01c36 ----------

and it happens when ever i sprint. Reason?
    Last edited by Blacklands: 10/30/2012 8:04:05 AM
    Add me on PS3 too! - enigma824
    I made a server and i put this mod in. But everytime i try to open inventory the server crashes.
    Here is the log:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Sorry :(

Time: 29/10/12 23:28
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ih.getServerPlayerBase(Ljava/lang/String;)LServerPlayerBase;
    at net.smart.moving.playerapi.SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.getPlayerBase(SmartMovingServerPlayerBase.java:19)
    at mod_SmartMoving.serverCustomPayload(mod_SmartMoving.java:24)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderPacketHandler.onPacketData(ModLoaderPacketHandler.java:24)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:249)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:239)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:78)
    at im.a(NetServerHandler.java:1059)
    at da.a(SourceFile:59)
    at bx.b(TcpConnection.java:441)
    at im.d(NetServerHandler.java:80)
    at in.b(NetworkListenThread.java:55)
    at hk.b(SourceFile:30)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:664)
    at hg.r(DedicatedServer.java:241)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:585)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:492)
    at fp.run(SourceFile:818)

Relevant Details:
    - Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
    - Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    - Java Version: 1.7.0_01, Oracle Corporation
    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    - Memory: 998619336 bytes (952 MB) / 1029046272 bytes (981 MB) up to 1029046272 bytes (981 MB)
    - JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
    - AABB Pool Size: 2255 (126280 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1922 (107632 bytes; 0 MB) used
    - FML: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null
    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    - Vec3 Pool Size: 222 (12432 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 203 (11368 bytes; 0 MB) used
    - Player Count: 1 / 20; ['EpicDarkSoldier'/147, l='Inventos', x=-293,03, y=4,17, z=-128,10]]
    - World Inventos Entities: 0 total; []
    - World Inventos Players: 0 total; []
    - World Inventos Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
    - Type: Dedicated Server

Any help please?
    Last edited by Blacklands: 10/30/2012 8:04:54 AM
    im getting a bug when jumping up block stairs miltiple times where i spin around 180* and i start walking down the stairs. i hope this is just a bug because its a major annoyance
    Last edited by Cod_King_Creeper: 10/29/2012 6:09:20 PM
    Does this work with Forge Modloader?
    Everyday im shoveling
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes