1.7.10 Forge

Smart Moving

i LOVE THIS mod.

And i allow it on my bukkit server works fine for people without bukkit plugins.
    Only thing that dosent work is crawling unfortunally it kills people when they try
    to crawl through a 1x1 online :tongue.gif:
    My website with links to my stuff, Rp2 - basic computer usage , minecraft server etc. www.tebt.org
    sounds like an awesome mod, downloaded :smile.gif:
    Smart Moving, smart, bacon strips, smart, bacon strips,smart, more bacon strips.

Okay enough epicmealtime. this is a cool mod yey
    hey btw i made an video about your mod a short time ago if youd like feel free to use it here got more thank 7.2k views so far :wink.gif:
    link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3b1wohSxWo
    Last edited by minecraftturtle: 8/9/2011 12:21:05 PM
    Quote from vaupell

Only thing that dosent work is crawling unfortunally it kills people when they try
    to crawl through a 1x1 online :tongue.gif:

that's cause a normal server doesn't know crawling so it only 'sees' you trying and maybe successfully getting into a 1x1x1 hole while you are 1x1x2 so it punishes you. Lowering the fall damage with hanging from an edge doesn't work either.
    But I'm already thankful for still being able to climb up 2, 3 or even 4 blocks on every server, well every that doesn't trigger too fast moving hack on join xD but that's ok.
    Getting up a tree with that can save you your butt, and maybe give a few wtf?'s around ^^

I really hope this will be one day included into vanilla, if you got used to this you see clearly how derp and limited vanilla moving around is XD
    Quote from Eloraam
    Logs or it didn't happen.
    This is one of my favorite mods. But there is one glitch that annoys the crap out of me. When I first installed it a few days ago, it worked fine. But now whenever I log in it stops working. I always have to re-install it for it to work again. But then when I log out and come back again, it stops working! I really don't want to always re-install this mod for it to keep working. It's REALLY annoying. I've tried everything to fix it, but none work. Is there anyway you could fix this, or at least tell me what the problem is? Thanks.
    "I cry because others are stupid, and it makes me sad."
    Quote from Cormick99

This is one of my favorite mods. But there is one glitch that annoys the crap out of me. When I first installed it a few days ago, it worked fine. But now whenever I log in it stops working. I always have to re-install it for it to work again. But then when I log out and come back again, it stops working! I really don't want to always re-install this mod for it to keep working. It's REALLY annoying. I've tried everything to fix it, but none work. Is there anyway you could fix this, or at least tell me what the problem is? Thanks.

That's the first time I hear of such a problem:
    • Are you using other mods parallel to Smart Moving?
    • If yes, do they disappear too?
    • After the mysterious deinstallation: Do the copied files of this mod still exist inside the minecraft.jar you modified?
    • Are you sure your Minecraft Launcher Game Updater is not interfering?
    Last edited by Divisor: 8/10/2011 12:25:42 PM

Not Minecraft-related, I know - but the author wants more readers - and to be honest, he deserves them!
    Quote from Divisor

That's the first time I hear of such a problem:
    • Are you using other mods parallel to Smart Moving?
    • If yes, do they disappear too?
    • After the mysterious deinstallation: Do the copied files of this mod still exist inside the minecraft.jar you modified?
    • Are you sure your Minecraft Launcher Game Updater is not interfering?

For the first one, the only other mod I use is the CCTV camera mod. But I didn't think objects that film things have anything that's related to this mod.

And when I look in the minecraft.jar, all of the files are there. And I'm not sure if the updater is interfering. I will remove the CCTV camera mod temporarily though to see if that's the problem.
    Last edited by Cormick99: 8/10/2011 6:08:24 PM
    "I cry because others are stupid, and it makes me sad."
    would there be a way to have the server mod on a bukkit server? i would realy like it on mine
    My Minecraft Server link: http://adf.ly/604549/minecraft-ledius-server Connect to it today!
    can you use it for multiplayer though?
    I must be the last person to find this mod... it's amazing, excellent A1+ quality and all that, I love it :smile.gif:
    This is a fantastic mod, it really adds to the fun of the game without making it unbalanced but I was having a weird issue when I installed it along side the Aether mod. It just keeps showing the Aether loading screens with tips and I couldn't even load up a world. I was wondering if I was installing it wrong or if there is any way to make both the mods co-exist in my game?
    Quote from dragoon_103

would there be a way to have the server mod on a bukkit server? i would realy like it on mine

Not yet, but it is on my todo list.

Quote from ShadowBoy491

can you use it for multiplayer though?

Yes, and as long as you don't try to crawl into 1x1 holes, you don't even need to install it at your server.

Quote from Ace_Of_Assassins

This is a fantastic mod, it really adds to the fun of the game without making it unbalanced but I was having a weird issue when I installed it along side the Aether mod. It just keeps showing the Aether loading screens with tips and I couldn't even load up a world. I was wondering if I was installing it wrong or if there is any way to make both the mods co-exist in my game?

That suspiciously sounds like a known pre-version-2.4 bug. What version do you have installed?

Not Minecraft-related, I know - but the author wants more readers - and to be honest, he deserves them!
    Released version 2.11 of this mod - Added ModLoaderMp server package, made ModLoader client package compatible with ModLoaderMP.

Alright just installed version 2.11 and its working well along with the Aether, now I can delete that other move mod...
    Sadly this doesn't work with Xie's farming mod :angry.gif:
    Very cool mod, you had me interested mostly in the "Crawling" part, it'll be useful.
    Am I the only one who gets this bug, because when I use this mod with the Aether, gloves, capes and shields aren't shown, and I love looking at my swet cape. Does anybody know any fixes?
    Awesome
    Released version 2.12 of this mod - Removed server standalone package, splitted client ModLoader(Mp) package into seperate ModLoader and ModLoaderMp packages, removed configuration possibilities from ModLoaderMp client and server packages, removed server communication of new ModLoader client package.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes