This mod adds a few new items to the game: full red and blue armor sets, both red and blue paintball guns, shotguns, snipers, and pellets. My mod can be a lot of fun to play with others, so host a server and invite your friends!
- Pretty much any mod. :biggrin.gif:
Not Compatible With
- Mods that add items with IDs between 500-515
- If you shoot at animals as fast as possible when you're close to them, the pellets will sometimes rebound back at you.
- If you die while scoping in, you will get stuck like that until you pick up a block or item.
- Added scopes for snipers (Left click to zoom in and click again to zoom out)
- New armor sprites and renders
- Fixed a sound bug in the the coding
- Updated to 1.7.3
- Increased range for all guns
- New pellet textures and recipes
- Updated to 1.7.2
- Added Shotguns and Snipers
- Reduced damage so it is no longer a one hit kill
- Fixed a bug caused after Risugami updated ModLoader
- Updated to 1.6.6
- Fixed a bug in the coding
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.5
- Added paintball guns for each team (red gun shoots red pellets, and vice versa)
- Changed blue armor to be darker than before
- Added custom sounds
- Increased pellet damages to kill you in one shot
- Increased pellet speed so it travels farther without dropping
This mod wouldn't be possible without the help of these great people:
Make sure to back up your minecraft.jar and start with a clean one!
1. Download and install ModLoader and Audiomod from the link above. (Remember to delete the META-INF!)
2. Download and install ModLoaderMP Client from the link above.
3. Download PaintballModClient.zip and drop both of the folders it contains into your .minecraft folder.
4. Play Paintball!
I suggest that you use one of the maps that can be found in the links below. Make sure to add it to your .minecraft/saves before playing.
*Note* Requires All Players to Have Successfully Installed My Paintball Mod for SSP.
1. Create a new folder called Paintball Server and put it on your desktop.
2. Download the minecraft_server.jar from the link above. Then put it in your Paintball Server folder.
3. Download ModLoaderMp Server from the link above. Then open your minecraft_server.jar, and drag and drop all of the ModLoaderMp files into it.
4. Download PaintballModServer.zip from below, and then drag and drop all of the files into your minecraft_server.jar.
5. Run the server and enjoy! (Make sure spawn-monsters=true in the properties file or else you will heal.)
I suggest that you use one of the maps that can be found in the links below.
The two mods don't share any class files, but the Aether does use up a lot of the sprite limit set by the game. You should test it out and see if they work together. The only thing that could go wrong is if the two mods exceed the sprite limit, but I would love to know if they work together.