1.7.10 Optimisation

OptiFine HD A4 (FPS Boost, HD Textures, AA, AF and much more)

Poll: FPS increase with OptiFine

FPS increase with OptiFine - Single Choice

• 0% 6.5%
  • 10% 7.1%
  • 25% 9.3%
  • 50% 18.1%
  • 100% 18%
  • 200%+ 41.1%
    Can you change the download site? Cause somehow 2shared isn't working for me :SSSS: (When I press download it just remains there)
    Quote from shadowwalke »
    Can you change the download site? Cause somehow 2shared isn't working for me :SSSS: (When I press download it just remains there)
    there is one
    http://www.mediafire.com/?hmzxdkq8mdf55dx
    for the modder:
    btw Thank you it works fine than optimine :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
    no sdk`s guns...
    time to let this vice
    Quote from user_user »
    Quote from shadowwalke »
    there is one

THANKS A LOT! :biggrin.gif: Gonna try it now

EDIT: It works! Thanks a lot! I tried using the unofficial optimine before and it doesn't give me much of a difference, only more black screens.
    Ehh, it gave me a small boost, however on a different map it gave me a huge boost, i could play on normal. But on glacier i don't see a difference. D:

I'll keep it though.
    Come visit the The Port of Dawnbridge, A story thread with fantastic architecture.
    I like it, a lot!
    Wow... awesome! :biggrin.gif:
    It's better than optimine (tested) Thanks a lot!
    Is this Modloader Compatible?
    someone plss plss plss make a mirror.. i cant download from 2shared plss i really need this mod.. :sad.gif:(

Quote from jtq0113 »
    someone plss plss plss make a mirror.. i cant download from 2shared plss i really need this mod.. :sad.gif:(

there is one
    no sdk`s guns...
    time to let this vice
    Judging by all the replies, it seems like it works.

Optimine gave me like...2 fps increase? I use about 3 or 4 mods, so I think I'll wait until beta 1.5 update, and then install this once it's updated. Right now I only get 10-15 fps on tiny, so I'm not playing minecraft that much.

Hopefully this works.
    Quote from user_user »
    Quote from jtq0113 »

there is one

thank you so much man!! :Diamond:x1000 for you!

Can you make a version for Minecraft 1.2.6? I have backups of every version of minecraft since last april before I bought minecraft, and 1.2.6 is one of my most favorite versions. I have so many mods in it, and I think it'd play a lot better if I had Optifog installed. :smile.gif:
    This is such an amazing mod
    i had 15 fps without it
    i put it in
    and it jumps to 250 fps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I SRSLY LOVE U
    wow, this is an amazing mod. Great work!
    got a small issue i downloaded the mod and java 7 stuff and then i used your cmd code. works nice for singleplayer
    but i cannot login with multiplayer to my server says bad login. is there a way to add it to the cmd to login or does the minecraft.exe have to be rewritten? but this does work nice sp
    Quote from themadcrafter »
    got a small issue i downloaded the mod and java 7 stuff and then i used your cmd code. works nice for singleplayer
    but i cannot login with multiplayer to my server says bad login. is there a way to add it to the cmd to login or does the minecraft.exe have to be rewritten? but this does work nice sp

The cmd starts Minecraft without authentication (username/password), so the server can not log you in.
    Quote from sp614x »
    Quote from themadcrafter »

The cmd starts Minecraft without authentication (username/password), so the server can not log you in.

i understand that is there a way so u can login and still use the cmd i play multi not sp but i like this mod also

also im looking around in the minecraft.exe and i found the login class files and launcher class files. is there a way to write an exe using the same classess and the cmd code i can find someone to write it im a modder for MechWarrior LivingLegends so i know some coders
    Had a good bump going with original OptiFog, but I actually lost performance (over stock minecraft.jar) with OptiFog Ex. Went from an average of 30 FPS on Far/Fancy down to 15/20 FPS with OptiFog Ex.

I would've checked Normal/Small/Tiny, but I'm not willing to compromise on render distance, so it's not even an option for me. :/
    for some reason this works fine when i have it set to "fast" graphics, but when it is switched to "fancy" the game stops responding and quits a short time after that.

other mods I am using:
    CAF mod
    Optimine unofficial

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes