1.7.10 Optimisation

OptiFine HD A4 (FPS Boost, HD Textures, AA, AF and much more)

Poll: FPS increase with OptiFine

FPS increase with OptiFine - Single Choice

• 0% 6.5%
  • 10% 7.1%
  • 25% 9.3%
  • 50% 18.1%
  • 100% 18%
  • 200%+ 41.1%
    I LOVE YOU.
    Great job! It works- my game has less lag and is better looking
    Funny, I crash while on Fancy Fog, just fine on Fast though. My graphic card is 4500MHD, and I'm using OptiMine. Maybe it's conflicting with the mod?
    Quote from icechen1 »
    Funny, I crash while on Fancy Fog, just fine on Fast though. My graphic card is 4500MHD, and I'm using OptiMine. Maybe it's conflicting with the mod?

did you even bother reading the op?
    Okay, I can get this to work with Optimine. I also have the CAF with fogfix, and instead of ~12 FPS I'm getting 18-24 FPS. I installed this after optimine. It's working for me, so yeah.

Also, with this, you will not be able to play on fancy graphics, as it crashes, but playing on fast is just fine. If you're using this for performance help, then it shouldn't make a difference.
    Does this use modloader?
    If it doesn't it should on the next update.
    Quote from trunksbomb »
    Removed all off-topic posts. From now on, please only discuss your hatred or non-hatred of clay.
    [SSSS]
    Please can you make this optimine compatible? Please pweety please? :biggrin.gif:
    [center][/center][center][center]
    Quote from vilageidiotx
    If my number two ever came out wrapped in paper with hot sauce, I would probably go to the doctor.[/center]
    [center]Or open a franchise.[/center][center]
    [/center]
    F*** YEAH!!

Now I can run MC on normal fog distance! :biggrin.gif:
    Have this as a reward! :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:

And this too so you can :VV: :VV: :SSSS: :VV: :VV:
    I'm a brony and I'm 13 AND I AM PROUD OF IT!
    Installed optimine after optifog but kept the mw.class of optifog. (instead of the mw.class of optimine)

I can tell it seems there is less fps while staying still, but overall my game is more playable. I have a substantially modded jar though, which was hardly playable with only optifog.

-snip-
    BEST MOD EVER YOU [u]ARE[u]EPIC I CAN RUN IN NORMAL NOW INSTEAD OF TINY I WILL POST THIS MOD EVERYWHERE!!!
    :Notch: thank you very much :Diamond:

it helps a lot
    no sdk`s guns...
    time to let this vice
    Works like a charm. Recommended 100% :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
    Dumb questions - Dumb answers
    Smart questions - Dumb answers
    Generation 22: Community experiment. The first time you see this take the generation # and add 1. Put in your signature.
    anyway to make this compatible with nature overhaul it also uses the mw class and id rather have natureoverhaul instead of optimine
    I guess I'll install this again, maybe i'll see a difference.

And do we need to install modloader for this?
    Come visit the The Port of Dawnbridge, A story thread with fantastic architecture.
    my Pc is from 2006 (very old indeed :biggrin.gif:) and this mod stopped game crashes.Now i play at short render with 61 fps. I LOVE YOU! (nothing gay :Notch: )
    Eagerly awaiting optimine compatibility, since that's a dealbreaker on my system.
    Quote from Vanishing »
    Quote from icechen1 »

did you even bother reading the op?

Oops, skipped that bit, I feel so embarrassed. The internet has made me into what I feared the most :/
    This is amazing! I can't wait for this to work with optimine so my cruddy laptop can run Minecraft even better. My FPS must have went from 10-15 to 25-30 with this alone! Thanks a lot!
    I'll use this and report back if it does anything. I get 20-26 FPS on Normal render distance usually, and get lag spikes sometimes. I guess I'll try this out and see if it works. I tried Optimine and McRegion before they were implemented into the game, only got maybe 5 FPS boost. Haven't tried any updated versions. Anyways, I'll try this and see if anything changes.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes