1.7.10 Optimisation

OptiFine HD A4 (FPS Boost, HD Textures, AA, AF and much more)

Poll: FPS increase with OptiFine

FPS increase with OptiFine - Single Choice

• 0% 6.5%
  • 10% 7.1%
  • 25% 9.3%
  • 50% 18.1%
  • 100% 18%
  • 200%+ 41.1%
    This definately helps me on my server but, it makes everything in the chat white. Like admins who are supposeed to have red names have white. and the help chat is supposed to be blue but is now white. anyway i can use optifine and have colors back in my chats?
    Chief-10-E
    Quote from bryankiddo

optifine is awesome although one thing i find disappointing was the incompatibility with the "GLSL Unofficial 1.7.3 Mod" :sad.gif: nonetheless i hope the mod team fixes this in the future that would be amazing (: if not oh well one can dream

Nothing is going to happen on this side :sad.gif: GLSL edits many classes that OptiFine edits.
    Quote from IX iTzRogue XI

Nothing is going to happen on this side :sad.gif: GLSL edits many classes that OptiFine edits.

really? i did not know that :ohmy.gif: well so much for that plan working :sad.gif: thanks for the info.
    Quote from zSneakyPetez

* I bought Minecraft today *

If you're going to correct someone......do so, correctly....

You sir, are full of win.

Give a man a fish, and he'll be fed for a day.
    Give a man a puffer fish, and he'll be fed for the rest of his life.
    We can control time now? :biggrin.gif:
    Never take the sword or bow off the hotbar!
    Heyo, just wanted to give a little feedback. Have been running 1.7.3_HD_E2_MT3 for the last couple of days now. All worked fine with HD-textures (varying from 64 to 256); I used the MT-Version because I had pretty ugly graphical glitches with the HD-packs (textures disappeared or flickered) in standard HD_E.
    All up until now... I started to build pipes with BuildCraft. Now, in the area around the pipes textures are simply gone. Not everywhere, but always. You can see on the picture.

The pipe should go down the line across the water where the two dirt blocks are seen. So these aren't rendered properly at all.

The HD-textures have no influence on this, aswell as the settings. After different tests I discovered, that everything renders fine with 1.7.3_HD_F. HD_F_MTL and HD_E_MT both have the rendering problem. The flickering with non-MT is gone in HD_F on the other hand, so this isn't as much of a problem to me.
    Still wanted to say, that there still seem to be some glitches in MT. Apart from that the MT ran very well on my PC with Dualcore and Nvidia GTX560ti.

Keep up your great work. Without it MC would be a horror to play!
    Last edited by Photoniq: 8/6/2011 6:18:58 AM
    with the latest version of this mod installed grass seems to spread underwater
    Quote from TWiiSt3D

with the latest version of this mod installed grass seems to spread underwater

turn off clear water and it will fix that (side effect of that option) and the grass will eventually dissapear.
    This mod is great. i dont really need more FPS but i could use some enyway, thanks man xD
    [url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/513093-wip-dokucraft-the-saga-continues-32x/]
    Quote from iiiHuman

What version of Java are each of you guys using?

If you are on a 64-bit operating system, do you have both the 32-bit and 64-bit version of Java updated?

~ iiiHuman ~

I'm using a 32-bit. I think I have version 6 of java.
    [SSSS]
    I have a question about the compatability of OptiFine 1.7.3_HD_F_MTL with MinecraftForge. I was able to get them both to work together but will this cause any unseen or future conflicts?
    Can you please tell me when optifine_F for Multi-cores will be released? Minecraft crafes with the light version.
    Life is a Learning Curve....
    Unfortunately, you're stuck on the bottom...amongst the bones of the stupid.
    I'd like to note, don't use filecopter if you want it easy. Filecopter adds [FileCopter] to everything, so mcpatcher can't patch it unless you re-zip the zip. (Renaming doesn't work by the way, just something about it.)
    Last edited by Iyeru: 8/6/2011 3:24:47 PM
    Ok, I must be really dumb because I can't find out how to download the optifine file using filecopter or hulkshare. What do I click?
    Last edited by millej1: 8/6/2011 3:40:17 PM
    Is possible make this compatible with MCF? I wish this will be someday ._.
    I´am The Queen :3
    MinecraftForge now conflicts on both dk.class and nw.class.
    A merged patch is out of my league, but I'm really hoping you can get around to including compatibility :X
    (If my posts seem hostile, read my "About me" page!)
    compatibility with GLSL Shaders. i'm waiting for that day!

i would use MC Patcher but if i do my 512x512 tex pack doesn't work and neither does the epic Radio Mod. but with this mod, glsl shaders aren't compatible.

i'll live though!
    When it says to copy the .class files to the jar files in the instructions does that mean to highlight and then drag the .class files? When I do that my game starts up with a black screen and nothing happens. Any help?
    Quote from millej1

When it says to copy the .class files to the jar files in the instructions does that mean to highlight and then drag the .class files? When I do that my game starts up with a black screen and nothing happens. Any help?

Like everyone says

DELETE META-INF FOLDER INSIDE MINECRAFT JAR

Thanks for advice.
    I would've asked for compatibility with minecraft extended / forge but just now noticed it was on your to-do list.
    until then, i gotta deal with my lagg.
    You are now reading this. You just lost the game.
    You have just read this. You are also manually breathing.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes