1.7.10 Optimisation

OptiFine HD A4 (FPS Boost, HD Textures, AA, AF and much more)

Poll: FPS increase with OptiFine

FPS increase with OptiFine - Single Choice

• 0% 6.5%
  • 10% 7.1%
  • 25% 9.3%
  • 50% 18.1%
  • 100% 18%
  • 200%+ 41.1%
    Quote from LyrickCZE

Compressed air can help A LOT, especially if it's old computer and you never cleaned it.

Just be sure to go outside with it, it can easilly fill whole room with dust if it's really dirty one ;)

Here's the worst part: It might not even be the GPU. You don't go from game working perfectly fine to game working terribly in under 24 hours just cause some dust. It CAN'T be that my computer just gets massively dusty like that
    Quote from NewAndreas

Dear creator of Optifine.
    I am a user of your mod, and i decided to donate to you. But i wrote my username wrong, so i didn't get the cape. Can you help me? (I spammed the support mail :P )

Fixed.
    Quote from rentick100

Hello everyone I have a question for the following. I use MC Patcher for HD textures etc. due to the fact that Ottifine does not support everything. So my question for you is how would I go about using MC Patcher for the HD Texturepacks but just have Optifine for changing around graphical settings?

OptiFine is not compatible with MCPatcher's HD features.
    Quote from Todeslord555

Just tried to install Optifine again but I can't even open Minecraft with it this is now C6 pre but got the same error with C4
    I'm also using Magic Launcher and have allocated 2048MB ram for Java
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Unknown Source)
    at atomicstryker.dynamiclights.client.modules.PlayerSelfLightSource.preInit(PlayerSelfLightSource.java:59)

DynamicLights is trying to parse some empty string as number and is failing.
    Check the DynamicLights configuration.
    Quote from Kirbykraft60

Here's the worst part: It might not even be the GPU. You don't go from game working perfectly fine to game working terribly in under 24 hours just cause some dust. It CAN'T be that my computer just gets massively dusty like that

Well, dust can even make your GPU stop working completely. I've seen that happen with my friend's computer. He said ".. yeasterday it was working fine" and then he only had black screen at startup and beeping. Turned out that there was dust in the AGP slot.

Anyway, I saw you mentioning "Hm. I'll have to see, as the computer's kinda old." and then "Oh dear, my GPU is at 247 F, and my CPU is at 100 F."

It could be as simple as too much dust accumulated in your GPU for the GPU fan to start spinning or to spin very slowly.
    247F is crazy.

Since your computer is old, cleaning it up is probably good idea no matter if it's causing this particular issue. Temperature is killer for both the durability and performance.
    Last edited by LyrickCZE: 4/19/2013 5:03:31 PM
    Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes"
    Quote from sp614x

DynamicLights is trying to parse some empty string as number and is failing.
    Check the DynamicLights configuration.

Ok just removed Dynamic Lights but it's still crashing

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 20.04.13 00:38
    Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureStitched.deleteTextures(TextureStitched.java:277)
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_94247_b(TextureMap.java:64)
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.func_94152_c(RenderEngine.java:608)
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.func_78352_b(RenderEngine.java:499)
        at org.millenaire.client.MillClientUtilities.checkTextSize(MillClientUtilities.java:51)
        at org.millenaire.client.forge.ClientProxy.testTextureSize(ClientProxy.java:55)
        at org.millenaire.common.MLN.getTextSuffix(MLN.java:970)
        at org.millenaire.common.core.MillCommonUtilities.getIcon(MillCommonUtilities.java:220)
        at org.millenaire.common.block.BlockDecorative.func_94332_a(BlockDecorative.java:198)
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_94247_b(TextureMap.java:85)
        at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.func_94152_c(RenderEngine.java:608)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:440)
        at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:729)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
        Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
        Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
        Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation
        Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
        Memory: 1735513320 bytes (1655 MB) / 2037579776 bytes (1943 MB) up to 2037579776 bytes (1943 MB)
        JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m
        AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
        Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
        IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
        FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.29.661 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.661 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.1_HD_U_C6 40 mods loaded, 40 mods active
        mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        FML{5.1.29.661} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        Forge{7.7.1.661} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        CodeChickenCore{0.8.5.1} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.7} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.2} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_04 [1.5.1]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.1]ReiMinimap_v3.3_04.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        mod_Timber{1.5.1} [Timber!] (Timber! (1.5.1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        mod_SmeltableGravel{1.5.1} [mod_SmeltableGravel] (SmeltableGravel_FML_ML_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        lloverlay{v0.10} [Light Level Overlay] (lloverlay_v0.10-mc1_5_1-forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        BetterAnvil{4.0b1} [Better Anvils] (betterAnvil - 151 - 4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        mod_ChatBubbles{3.1.4.4.0} [mod_ChatBubbles] (ChatBubbles151.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        mod_SmartMoving{13.7} [Smart Moving] (MC 1.5.1 - Smart Moving 13.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (MC 1.5.1 - Smart Moving 13.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        GuiAPI{0.15.4} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.4-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        iChunUtil{1.0.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        Grinder{1.0.0} [Grinder] (AttachableGrinder1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        Backpack{1.7.8} [Backpack] (backpack-1.7.8-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        BaMsDOUBLEDOOR{2.0} [BaM's Doubledoor] (BaMsDoubledoor_v2.0_for_1.5.1_ForgeMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        BaMsGRAVE{1.1} [BaM's Grave] (BaMsGrave_v1.1_for_1.5.1_ForgeMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        BuildCraft|Core{3.5.0} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        BuildCraft|Builders{3.5.0} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        BuildCraft|Energy{3.5.0} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        BuildCraft|Factory{3.5.0} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        BuildCraft|Transport{3.5.0} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        BuildCraft|Silicon{3.5.0} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        ChickenChunks{1.3.2.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        CJBAPI{1.5.1.2} [CJB Mods Rebirth] (CJB API.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        CJB|QuickCraft{1.5.1.2} [CJB QuickCraft Mod] (CJB QuickCraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        kirsybuuDoubleDoorMod{4.6} [Double Door Mod] (doubledoor-forge-v4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        eplus{1.14.5.3} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.5.1-1.14.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        FlatBedrock{1.5.1R1.1.1} [FlatBedrock] (FlatBedrock-1.1.1-32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        iChun_Core{1.0.0} [iChun_Core] (iChunUtil1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        inventorytweaks{1.53} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.53.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        mod_MAtmos{r23 for 1.5.1} [mod_MAtmos] (matmos_packaged.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        Millenaire{4.6.9} [Millénaire] (millenaire4.6.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        NEIPlugins{1.0.6.0} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        AS_UpdateCheck{1.0.7} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        weaponmod{1.5.1 v1.11.1} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        IDResolver{1.5.1.0} [ID Resolver] (IDResolver-1.5.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
        LWJGL: 2.9.0
        OpenGL: GeForce GTX 670/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
        Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
        Type: Client (map_client.txt)
        Texture Pack: xSphax PureBDcraft 256x.zip
        Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
        Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

problems with connected textures

im using the OptiFine HD C4 Standard for Minecraft 1.5.1and rei minimap and i cant seem to get the connected textures to work. im using the faithful 32x texture pack and it says its supports CTM but it wont work. am i doing somthifn wrong besides turning it on in settings??? please help!

All help is very appreciated!
    BTW im using the most up to date faithful texture pack as well..
    know and im posting this in the faithful forum as well because i dont know witch has the problem :(
    Last edited by BioMechanicalCow: 4/19/2013 6:03:46 PM
    Does anyone know if the latest versions have fixed the "Unable to locate sign" glitch?
    I stopped using OptFine a long time ago (1.4.5 or before) because the problem was too bad to just put up with. I'm still playing version 1.4.5 of the game, but I may update to 1.5.1 real soon, and if I do then I need to be sure that all the mods I use will be up-to-date as well. Currently I don't need OptFine (APPARENTLY I have another, unidentified mod that allows me to use HD texture packs without glitches), but I don't know if that will change when I update, or if I add new mods. If I find out that I will need OptFine, then I'll want to darn-well sure that it won't break my signs!

BTW if you don't what I'm talking out, it's a glitch inherent in OptFine that affects single-player Client-based worlds in the 1.4.x versions of Minecraft. There would be an error message that randomly appears sometimes in the player's chat saying "Unable to locate sign at [x, y, z]" (with x, y, & z being some coordinates). The coordinates themselves wouldn't be places where any signs exist, and wouldn't even be in the chunk the player's in when the message pops up, but in other places entirely where the player had placed signs, when they went to view them they found the signs completely blank. They could take the down the sign then put it back up & re-write the message that used to be on it, but only if they remembered what was written on the sign in the first place. It happened intermittently and seemingly at random, and it affected new signs (ones originally placed while the game was already 1.4.x & had Optfine installed) as well as old signs (ones originally places before Optfine was installed and/or when the game was an older version like 1.3.x or 1.2.x).

The glitch is explained further here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1598434-unable-to-locate-sign-at-85411-276-ssp/ and here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1607958-unable-to-locate-sign/.
    optifine and forge wont work i use the 659 one still no work those are the only mods im using right now help?

Click here for a sample of my content! Make sure to SUSCRIBE for more and other content!
    Quote from Ashamatsu

optifine and forge wont work i use the 659 one still no work those are the only mods im using right now help?

Optifine C4 and Forge 659 work fine for me. Any error logs?
    I'm working on CTM stuff for my pack and I think I've found a bug.

I had originally set it up so /ctm/ contained glass, sandstone, and bookshelf folders. I've had to change this to having all three in /ctm/default/ so that they overwrite the default OptiFine ones (or at least they didn't work until I did this).

I have a couple of variants for each of the connected bookshelf sections so that I can randomise and thus break up the pattern. For some reason this isn't working even though it works find in MCPatcher. I have figured out that OptiFine doesn't like me using matchTiles on anything in the /default/ folder. Just to illustrate what's not working I removed all but the /default/ folder, added a new folder called /z/ and put a new .properties file inside containing:

matchTiles=/ctm/default/12.png
    method=fixed
    tiles=/ctm/default/66.png

What it should do is replace the left edge bookcase with the connected sandstone texture. In MCPatcher it does, but in OptiFine it does not.

A double resolution graphics pack that stays faithful to the originals.
    Quote from PixelPaladin2

Does anyone know if the latest versions have fixed the "Unable to locate sign" glitch?
    I stopped using OptFine a long time ago (1.4.5 or before) because the problem was too bad to just put up with. I'm still playing version 1.4.5 of the game, but I may update to 1.5.1 real soon, and if I do then I need to be sure that all the mods I use will be up-to-date as well. Currently I don't need OptFine (APPARENTLY I have another, unidentified mod that allows me to use HD texture packs without glitches), but I don't know if that will change when I update, or if I add new mods. If I find out that I will need OptFine, then I'll want to darn-well sure that it won't break my signs!

BTW if you don't what I'm talking out, it's a glitch inherent in OptFine that affects single-player Client-based worlds in the 1.4.x versions of Minecraft. There would be an error message that randomly appears sometimes in the player's chat saying "Unable to locate sign at [x, y, z]" (with x, y, & z being some coordinates). The coordinates themselves wouldn't be places where any signs exist, and wouldn't even be in the chunk the player's in when the message pops up, but in other places entirely where the player had placed signs, when they went to view them they found the signs completely blank. They could take the down the sign then put it back up & re-write the message that used to be on it, but only if they remembered what was written on the sign in the first place. It happened intermittently and seemingly at random, and it affected new signs (ones originally placed while the game was already 1.4.x & had Optfine installed) as well as old signs (ones originally places before Optfine was installed and/or when the game was an older version like 1.3.x or 1.2.x).

The glitch is explained further here http://www.minecraft...-85411-276-ssp/ and here http://www.minecraft...ign/.
    I believe this glitch has been fixed.
    Last edited by Waylon8tor: 4/19/2013 10:41:22 PM

Click on the achievement to find out how.
    Quote from rentick100

Hello everyone I have a question for the following. I use MC Patcher for HD textures etc. due to the fact that Ottifine does not support everything. So my question for you is how would I go about using MC Patcher for the HD Texturepacks but just have Optifine for changing around graphical settings?

try just disabling the hd stuff on the patcher before patching, but keep everything else checked. if its the way it used to be, it SHOULD work. at least it did a few months ago when i did it. then just go in game and use optifine for the hd texture stuff but mcpatcher will do the rest. if there are other things are on optifine that mcpatcher has, turn it off on the patcher and use optifine's version.
    Lucrezia! You link for me: http://www.faithful3...hful32_CTM.zip.

for fix faitful 32x32 glass problem. But the link is doesn't work.
    To be honest Im kinda getting bored of my optifine cape... the optifine capes need more features and more designs to choose D:

Quote from BioMechanicalCow

problems with connected textures

im using the OptiFine HD C4 Standard for Minecraft 1.5.1and rei minimap and i cant seem to get the connected textures to work. im using the faithful 32x texture pack and it says its supports CTM but it wont work. am i doing somthifn wrong besides turning it on in settings??? please help!

All help is very appreciated!
    BTW im using the most up to date faithful texture pack as well..
    know and im posting this in the faithful forum as well because i dont know witch has the problem :(

The CTM doesn't work with the download you can find in this forum. You have to follow the link under the next quote to download the CTM files for Faithful32x32. Open the downloaded .zip file and copy its content into your faithful32x32 texture pack zip file. Then start minecraft and select this texture pack and all CTM should work! If not ask again for help ;)

Quote from Nicejob

Lucrezia! You link for me: http://www.faithful3...hful32_CTM.zip.

for fix faitful 32x32 glass problem. But the link is doesn't work.

It seems the board cut long links...open the following link with your favorite browser, that should work ;)
    http://www.faithful32x32.com/dl/mod/Faithful32_CTM.zip
    Does it work with the latest snapshot? (13w16a)
    Quote from like83ninjas

Does it work with the latest snapshot? (13w16a)

No it doesn't.....
    getting this error with Optifine 1.5.1 C6

// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 4/20/13 7:28 AM

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureStitched.deleteTextures(TextureStitched.java:277)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_94247_b(TextureMap.java:64)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.func_94152_c(RenderEngine.java:609)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:440)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 691743744 bytes (659 MB) / 1006174208 bytes (959 MB) up to 1006174208 bytes (959 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.21.652 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.652 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.1_HD_U_C6 44 mods loaded, 44 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHCore [CoFH Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.1]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_ZanMinimap [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHNetwork [CoFHNetwork] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.b7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CoFHWorld [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.b7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ArsMagica [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5.50.007.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.3.0.b7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.115.294-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.5.1-4.1.3.34.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1g.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.1-3.12.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.7.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    factorization.misc [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.7.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    factorization.dimensionalSlice [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.7.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.1.2.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    iChunUtil [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    inventorytweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.53.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.1-5.2.3.363.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.5.0-332.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.1-0.10.2.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Natura [Natura] (Natura_1.5.1_2.0.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ObsidiPlates [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.5.1-universal-1.3.2.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PortalGun [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a96.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.1_1.2f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ThaumicBees [ThaumicBees] (thaumicbees-1.4.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 560 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Texture Pack: JSTR.zip
    Is anybody having a fix for the ctm for glass blocks in Misas HD Texture Pack? I tried to fix it in many different ways (I'm not a texture pack maker, but i think i understand how does the .properties files work) but none work. If anybody has a solution for it, it would be nice if he/she would post it.

(Sorry if there are some mistakes, I'm from germany ;P)

Edit: I'm using optifine C4 and the latest version of Misas
    Last edited by Abelt97: 4/20/2013 7:47:01 AM
    Quote from Abelt97

Is anybody having a fix for the ctm for glass blocks in Misas HD Texture Pack? I tried to fix it in many different ways (I'm not a texture pack maker, but i think i understand how does the .properties files work) but none work. If anybody has a solution for it, it would be nice if he/she would post it.
    (Sorry if there are some mistakes, I'm from germany ;P)
    Edit: I'm using optifine C4 and the latest version of Misas

Just remove the renderPass property from the glass properties.
    Quote from koolrip4567

getting this error with Optifine 1.5.1 C6

Fixed, available in next version.
    Connected Texture NPE with Optifine 1.5.1 C4 and Immibis Core:

// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 4/20/13 4:58 AM

at mods.immibis.core.api.util.TextureStitchedNonSquare.loadTexture(TextureStitchedNonSquare.java:30)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.createNewTexture(TextureManager.java:82)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_94247_b(TextureMap.java:128)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderEngine.func_78352_b(RenderEngine.java:499)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onInitializationComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:247)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:475)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_13, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1874186336 bytes (1787 MB) / 2680487936 bytes (2556 MB) up to 3817799680 bytes (3640 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xmx4096M -Xms2048M -XX:MaxPermSize=2048m
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.29.660 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.660 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.1_HD_U_C4 116 mods loaded, 116 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    FML{5.1.29.660} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Forge{7.7.1.660} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.6.1} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CoFHCore{1.5.1.b7} [CoFH Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ImmibisMicroblocks{54.0.6} [Immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.9} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.2} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_bspkrsCore{v2.02(1.5.1)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.1]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.5.9} [Damage Indicators] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    keepMyStats{1.0} [KeepMyStats] ([1.5+]KeepMyStats.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.1.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CoFHNetwork{1.5.1.b7} [CoFHNetwork] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.b7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CoFHWorld{1.5.1.b7} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.b7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_GuiApiBasicExample{1.1} [mod_GuiApiBasicExample] (GuiAPI-0.15.5-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_GuiApiIngameMessageExample{1.0} [mod_GuiApiIngameMessageExample] (GuiAPI-0.15.5-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_GuiApiIntermediateExample{1.0} [mod_GuiApiIntermediateExample] (GuiAPI-0.15.5-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_GuiApiItemTickExample{1.0} [mod_GuiApiItemTickExample] (GuiAPI-0.15.5-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_GuiApiTWLExamples{1.0} [mod_GuiApiTWLExamples] (GuiAPI-0.15.5-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    GuiAPI{0.15.5} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.5-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{54.0.6} [Immibis's Microblocks (Check for incorrect installation)] (immibis-microblocks-54.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Veo-AoM{pre4} [Ages of Mystcraft] (1.5.1 - AoM_Symbols pre4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Veo-AoM-Symbols{pre4} [AoM - Symbols] (1.5.1 - AoM_Symbols pre4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    jammyfurniture{4.2} [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.5.1_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Chainz_Core{1.0.4} [Chainz] (1.5.1Chainz_v1.1.4Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    HarkenScythe_Core{2.0.7} [HarkenScythe] (1.5.1HarkenScythe_v2.0.7Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_ArmorStatusHUD{v1.6(1.5.1)} [ArmorStatusHUD] ([1.5.1]ArmorStatusHUDv1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BetterStorage{0.5.0.3} [BetterStorage] ([1.5.1]BetterStorage_0.5.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    EnderTanks{1.5} [Ender Tanks] ([1.5.1]EnderTanks v1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    extendedWorkbench{1.1.7} [Extended Workbench] ([1.5.1]ExtendedWorkbench v1.1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_StatusEffectHUD{v1.9(1.5.1)} [StatusEffectHUD] ([1.5.1]StatusEffectHUDv1.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    cfm{2.8.2} [MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] ([Forge]FurnitureMod2.8.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BasicComponents{1.3.1} [Basic Components] (BasicComponents_v1.3.1.71.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Core{3.5.0} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport{3.5.0} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon{3.5.0} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ComputerCraft{1.52} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CCTurtle{1.52} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ThermalExpansion{2.3.0.b7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.3.0.b7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    IC2{1.115.290-lf} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.115.290-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    AppliedEnergistics{rv.10.f} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv10-f.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    AssemblyLine{0.3.5.91} [Assembly Line] (AssemblyLine_v0.3.5.91.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    AtomicScience{0.5.1} [Atomic Science] (Atomic_Science_v0.5.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Backpack{1.7.8} [Backpack] (backpack-1.7.8-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    barrels{1.8.7} [The Barrels Mod] (Barrels 1.5+.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BattleTowers{1.3.2} [Battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BiblioCraft{1.1.6} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.1.6].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Biotech{0.2.3} [Biotech] (Biotech_v0.2.0.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders{3.5.0} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy{3.5.0} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory{3.5.0} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ImmibisCore{54.0.1} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-54.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    DimensionalAnchors{54.0.0} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-54.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    DungeonPack{1.5.1 v1} [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1.5.1 v1 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ICBM|Contraption{1.1.1} [ICBM|Contraption] (ICBM_Contraption_v1.1.1.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ElectricExpansion{2.0.1.24} [Electric Expansion] (ElectricExpansion_v2.0.1.24.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ElementalTinkerer{PRE-5c} [§oElemental Tinkerer] (Elemental Tinkerer [PRE-5c] .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    eplus{1.14.5.4} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.5.1-1.14.5.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    EnderStorage{1.4.2.4} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    enhancedportals{2.1.2} [Enhanced Portals] (enhanced-portals_2.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    zolandre_extraDoors{1.0} [Extra Doors] (Extra Doors for MC 1.5.1 [Forge][1.0] .zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.0} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.1-3.13.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    EXC{0.02a} [Extraneous Craft] (ExtraneousCraft_0.03a_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    factorization{0.7.27} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.7.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    factorization.misc{0.7.27} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.7.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.7.27} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.7.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Forestry{2.1.2.17} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.1.2.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    GP{1.4} [Gems+] (GemsPlus Forge 1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Mekanism{5.5.3} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-v5.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MekanismGenerators{5.5.3} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-v5.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MekanismTools{5.5.3} [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-v5.5.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Tubestuff{54.0.0} [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-54.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TwilightForest{1.17.1} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.17.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    GregTech_Addon{MC151_V3.00} [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ICBM|Sentry{1.1.1} [ICBM|Sentry] (ICBM_Sentry_v1.1.1.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ICBM|Explosion{1.1.1} [ICBM|Explosion] (ICBM_Explosion_v1.1.1.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    ImmibisPeripherals{54.0.0} [Immibis's Peripherals] (immibis-peripherals-54.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    InfiniTubes{54.0.0} [InfiniTubes] (infinitubes-54.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.53} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.53.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    IronChest{5.2.4.373} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.1-5.2.4.373.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    LiquidXP{54.0.1} [Liquid XP] (liquid-xp-54.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: ThermalExpansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.5.0B1} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.0B1-542.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    AS_Minions{1.6.3} [Minions] (Minions_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mmmPowersuits{0.6.0-354} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.6.0-354.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Mystcraft{0.10.2.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.1-0.10.2.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Mystic Ores{0.1} [Mystic Ores] (Mystic Ores [1.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Mystic Ruins{0.1} [Mystic Ruins] (Mystic Ruins [1.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Mystic Stones{0.1} [Mystic Stones] (Mystic Stones [1.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NEIPlugins{1.0.6.0} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.1} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.1.1-54.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    PetBat{1.1.8} [Pet Bat] (PetBat_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TheMaineDragon_TMDRecallStone{1.3} [TMD Recall Stone Expanded!] (recallStoneTMD v1.3 for 1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_sophwolves{1.4.7} [mod_sophwolves] (sophwolves2.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    StevesCarts{2.0.0.a96} [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a96.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    TConstruct{1.5.1_1.2.19} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.1_1.2.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    pitman-87_TF2_Dispenser{1.5.1} [TF2 Dispenser] (TF2_Dispenser_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    pitman-87_TF2_Sentry{1.5.1} [TF2 Sentry] (TF2_Sentry_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter{1.5.1} [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    AS_UpdateCheck{1.0.7} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    UtilityMobs{2.0pre} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs 2.0pre for MC 1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    IDResolver{1.5.1.0} [ID Resolver] (IDResolver-1.5.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GT 620/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Texture Pack: Default
    Last edited by McDiscoStick: 4/20/2013 7:53:29 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes