1.7.10 Optimisation

OptiFine HD A4 (FPS Boost, HD Textures, AA, AF and much more)

Poll: FPS increase with OptiFine

FPS increase with OptiFine - Single Choice

• 0% 6.5%
  • 10% 7.1%
  • 25% 9.3%
  • 50% 18.1%
  • 100% 18%
  • 200%+ 41%
    I'm using A2 preview. Do you know texture packs 256x or higher are very laggy even on main menu? It should run very smooth for me.
    Watch Let's Play Battlefield 3 MP series and MC stuff on my channel: http://www.youtube.c...ll?feature=mhee
    My PC Specs are in my channel info if you're curious.
    Quote from IronWill1991

I'm using A2 preview. Do you know texture packs 256x or higher are very laggy even on main menu? It should run very smooth for me.

Minecraft 1.5 is not quite optimized, especially for larger texture packs.
    OptiFine will address the performance when everything works for 1.5.
    Quote from sp614x

Minecraft 1.5 is not quite optimized, especially for larger texture packs.
    OptiFine will address the performance when everything works for 1.5.
    Quote from sp614x

Preview A2 is out, trapped chests and 3d dropped items are fixed.

Thank you very much !!
    Would you fix the smooch lightning problem?
    Also know as- Shadowiki, Shadov, Shadoviki, Shad0_, Shadovik4, and Unlifer. Find me and say "Hi!" or ­ off.
    There are problems with rendering redstone, it got huge delays (you can't see clocks pulsing) and there are different rendering delays between chunks (place a clock and let the redstone line run trough 2 chunks) But everything else seems to be ok! Stable FPS, more than before, graphic-options seem to be working!
    This mod is so good, I just updated to 1.5, and am already looking for a update. :)
    I love this mod about quickly my computer, but it still laggy.

So, what about stitched for items.png or terrain.png in 1.5?
    Why when I click on download It said at the top left corner that Request not found?
    There's a bug with server-textures with Ultra A2.
    With optifine A2 installed, upon placing paintings, they disappear. I can place multiple paintings but they don't show up. If I break the block I placed them on, they call come flying off.
    Quote from Noemro

With optifine A2 installed, upon placing paintings, they disappear. I can place multiple paintings but they don't show up. If I break the block I placed them on, they call come flying off.

Yeah this is bug in 1.5.
    Quote from peacezeza

Why when I click on download It said at the top left corner that Request not found?

Download from here http://optifine.net/downloads.php
    Awesome now I'm able to play without any lag, especially some custom maps.... HURRAH!!!
    I have a few bugs for the updated version.

1. Performance has dropped considerably. With the same settings as before, i'm getting about 10 fps lower and random lag spikes.
    2. Mipmapping doesn't work. Distant things still look like they're "fuzzy" no matter what settings I choose.
    3. Random little colored dots, especially in caves, as a result of bad smoothing.

I'm glad you updated it quickly, but you should've taken a bit more time. I mean, one of the options not even working isn't good.
    CERTIFIED
    FURRY
    Quote from DriftLV1

1. Performance has dropped considerably. With the same settings as before, i'm getting about 10 fps lower and random lag spikes.
    2. Mipmapping doesn't work. Distant things still look like they're "fuzzy" no matter what settings I choose.
    3. Random little colored dots, especially in caves, as a result of bad smoothing.

I'm glad you updated it quickly, but you should've taken a bit more time. I mean, one of the options not even working isn't good.

The lines/dots are caused by Minecraft 1.5 and the "awesome new renderer" that is: slower, laggy, buggy and didn't really fix the lighting bugs it was supposed to fix. Nothing Optifine can do about that this fast. I hope Mojang realize how weird it is to announce a great new renderer rewrite and brag all about how awesome and faster it will be and the result is worse than before. I'd take the stair and the occasional shadow bug for a better performance and overall less buggy visuals any time.
    Quote from DriftLV1

The preview is a preview.
    The mipmaps, AA, AF and CTM and not working yet.
    I'm having some problems with the connected textures. I'm using Faithful but the textures won't work for some reason.
    Quote from RandomGuy331

I'm having some problems with the connected textures. I'm using Faithful but the textures won't work for some reason.
    Read the todo list for 1.5 on the front page of this mod.
    The world needs more people like you, my friend.

I've been using optifine for Minecraft for as long as I can remember, and it never disappoints. Thank you.
    The sentence below me is true.
    The sentence above me is false.
    Quote from sp614x

The preview is a preview.
    The mipmaps, AA, AF and CTM and not working yet.

Alright thanks. And sorry if I came off sounding rude or anything, I absolutely love this mod, and I just can't play minecraft without it!
    CERTIFIED
    FURRY
    80% done for 1.5 :D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes