1.7.10 Optimisation

OptiFine HD A4 (FPS Boost, HD Textures, AA, AF and much more)

Poll: FPS increase with OptiFine

FPS increase with OptiFine - Single Choice

• 0% 6.5%
  • 10% 7.1%
  • 25% 9.3%
  • 50% 18.1%
  • 100% 18%
  • 200%+ 41.1%
    Optifine for 1.4.6 Makes Firewords invisible (I made them correctly) I hope this gets resolved soon.
    Is it possible to disable vsync in-game with this installed? I can't seem to find it as an option anywhere under the changed video settings menu.
    Quote from tripper123

Optifine for 1.4.6 Makes Firewords invisible (I made them correctly) I hope this gets resolved soon.

Quote from yoda2014

I've recently installed the optfine mod and when i shoot off fire works it doesn't show anything it only makes the noise can you plz fix this problem i would really like to see my fireworks when i shoot them off

im having the same prob i realy do hope this is fixed
    when i dounloaded optifine my whole minecraft crashed! even after i "force update"-ed it it still crashed! i have no idea why but can anyone help?
    I have encountered bugs with the latest version of Optifine in singleplayer which they are unable to locate the signs.
    Quote from Jonislav

when i dounloaded optifine my whole minecraft crashed! even after i "force update"-ed it it still crashed! i have no idea why but can anyone help?

It is best to use the magic launcher to see whether the mod works/crashes and you have mess up your files

Heyo... So this isn't something that's crashing my game, it's not even something the mod is breaking really but I can't seem to turn off my debug profiler(sp?) option for optifine HD A2 U and minecraft version 1.4.6... It's making the fps drop on my game drastically for some reason, and I have all my other settings set to off and/or fastest. Nothing out of the ordinary for me and my history with opti-fine(Which has been an amazing life-saver! If I could donate I totally would.) I wouldn't have been able to play the last two years without it! So I just wanted to let you know that I can't turn it off but I'm not worried bout it at all and will happily wait til it gets sorted out if. (If it's not a problem with my computer that is!)
    Do you guys respond to emails?
    i need to edit my cape PLEASE
    Last edited by MultiDarkShadow777: 12/24/2012 6:07:30 PM
    Is there any way for me to fix old zombie/zombie pigman texture packs? I know MCpatcher does it, but I don't know if I can activate that fix and still be compatible.
    is it just me or is the download page not working with adfly? i keep geting bounced back on forth
    Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I notice strange pink lines around some blocks introduced by certain mods like Redpower or Thaumcraft. As you can see in the screenshot below, basalt from Redpower 2 pr 6 is affected, but the gray stone blocks from ExtraBiomesXL are not.

The screenshot above was made in Minecraft 1.4.6, using Optifine 1.4.6 HD U A2, with Mipmapping on 2 and Antialiasing on 2.

Is there any way to make those lines disappear?
    Your one-stop resource for information about Buildcraft, Iron Chests, and more!
    can you make an option too remove ONLY the optifine cape because i love my minecon cape and i love this mod i want them both
    Quote from denkbert

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I notice strange pink lines around some blocks introduced by certain mods like Redpower or Thaumcraft. As you can see in the screenshot below, basalt from Redpower 2 pr 6 is affected, but the gray stone blocks from ExtraBiomesXL are not.

The screenshot above was made in Minecraft 1.4.6, using Optifine 1.4.6 HD U A2, with Mipmapping on 2 and Antialiasing on 2.

Is there any way to make those lines disappear?

I had that problem before with the normal minecraft. I have mipmap lvl on OFF and antialiasing also on OFF, don't forget to put mipmap type on nearest, NOT on linear! But play a bit with the settings so you'll find the real problem. But for me linear was the problem. Hope this helps!
    Quote from juanjose920_12

Download ultra, and set ChunkLoading to: Default. and.. tada! you have optifine standard

I would like a standard version aswell since ultra somehow keeps crashing with the portalgun mod. Happens totally randomly with tesselation errors.
    There is some lighting glitches with torches in 32x texture packs, There is a "halo" effect that was present in a very old version of Optifine / Better Lighting. I downgrade back to 1.4.4 and the problem disappeared. There doesn't seem to be any issue with 16x packs.
    Love it, my favorite feature is the black screen...
    StormPvP Faction McMMo Server | IP: play.storm-pvp.eu
    Will the updated mod work with older versions of minecraft?
    -->
    If you can see that egg it has less than 10 minutes to live!
    Quote from Roadhog360

Love it, my favorite feature is the black screen...

This is all I get to.
    1.4.6 + Optifine = black screen for me
    1.4.5 + optifine = works just fine, I cant update because of it, cant wait tell this is fixed...
    Quote from Towlie84

This is all I get to.
    1.4.6 + Optifine = black screen for me
    1.4.5 + optifine = works just fine, I cant update because of it, cant wait tell this is fixed...

Delete META INF from the jar file.
    Oh, glob, you're choking my joke hole.
    Quote from BigGrayGolem

Delete META INF from the jar file.
    Yeah.. This isnt the first time ive ever used optifine, or any mod for that matter, obviously that didnt work.
    It still works just fine on Feed the Beast, but vanilla is a no go
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes