1.7.10 Optimisation

OptiFine HD A4 (FPS Boost, HD Textures, AA, AF and much more)

Poll: FPS increase with OptiFine

FPS increase with OptiFine - Single Choice

• 0% 6.5%
  • 10% 7.1%
  • 25% 9.3%
  • 50% 18.1%
  • 100% 18%
  • 200%+ 41.1%
    Thank you, thank you! Optifine is awesome!! (and yes, I donated - of course!!) ^_^
    Butterpaw
    I am not sure if it is because of optifine or not but after updating to 1.4.4 nearly all of the sounds are missing and don't play. This is very annoying because I can't listen to the new music disc. Only destroying and placing certain blocks make any noise.
    i tried to install d1 into 1.4.4 this morning, and got a black screen after the initial load and no mojang logo, no log report sorry...
    Quote from Barbie_Fu

i tried to install d1 into 1.4.4 this morning, and got a black screen after the initial load and no mojang logo, no log report sorry...

Nope, doesn't work. I tried to install, might be my graphics card.
    Log:
    Launching C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar
    java -cp C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin/minecraft.jar;C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin/lwjgl.jar;C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin/lwjgl_util.jar;C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin/jinput.jar; -Djava.library.path=C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\natives -Xmx1024M -Xms512M net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
    MCPatcherUtils initialized. Directory C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\.
    27 achievements
    208 recipes
    Setting user: Player571, -
    Client asked for parameter: server
    LWJGL Version: 2.4.2

OptiFine_1.4.4_HD_U_D1
    Wed Nov 14 07:36:53 PST 2012
    Java: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family version 3.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2476, Intel
    OpenGL Version: 3.1
    OpenGL Fancy fog: Not available (GL_NV_fog_distance)
    Checking for new version
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://optifine.net/version/1.4.4/HD_U.txt
    		 at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
    		 at VersionCheckThread.run(VersionCheckThread.java:29)
    new SuperTessellator(524288)
    Class not present: net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient
    setupTexture: "/title/mojang.png", id: 1
    Class not present: FMLRenderAccessLibrary
    Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: atj, method: init signature: ()V) Register 2 contains wrong type
    		 at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:245)
    		 at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:515)
    		 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Someone is closing me!
    Minecraft exited with status 1
    EDIT: Problem: Can't find this file for some reason... http://optifine.net/....txt
    Last edited by mythbusters844: 11/14/2012 9:46:50 AM

I will never stop supporting Explosives+ in my signature.
    I have a problem with Optifine...
    When I play Minecraft without Optifine the FPS go up to 400.
    When I play Minecraft with Optifine the FPS only go up to 30 and when I dig a block the sound is played about a minute later...
    I think it's because my graphics card. I have this Problem since I use my new graphics card. If it helps: My new grafics card is the NVidia GeForce GTX 650...
    Any fix for the texture glitch when Buildcraft is added to a modpack and optifine is installed, I get weird textures on mobs, animals, normal items, once I take off Buildcraft, everything is #1, if I take Optifine out instead of Buildcraft, everything is #1 and I have no problems at all, I've done the test with a lot of texture packs even the default one does have texture problems when Optifine and Buildcraft is installed. I was sure it was another mod that caused this but since I've started playing vanilla for 2 weeks and then just added Buildcraft and its addons, I quickly found out it was Optifine or Buildcraft that does something so is there any fix for it ???

I use MC 1.4.2 with latest version of Optifine and latest compiled version of Buildcraft, I had the same issue with MC 1.2.5 and MC 1.3.2 so its obvious that problem isn't my computer, if Buildcraft is out or Optifine is out, I have no texture problems at all. You should see the endermen I get, they are pretty funny looking, some zombies have no head and its replaced with random textures, getting really annoyed by this, I need Optifine...
    Okay, I just updated Minecraft and I don't have the problem with the sound anymore, but the problem with the low FPS while using Optifine is still there...
    1.4.4 doesn't work!
    Is there any chance u might include an option to increase MOB view distance? It annoys me to see chickens, birds and cows fade out at such a short distance.
    Or is there perhaps another mod that already does that?
    Cheers!
    Quote from Baleur

Is there any chance u might include an option to increase MOB view distance? It annoys me to see chickens, birds and cows fade out at such a short distance.
    Or is there perhaps another mod that already does that?
    Cheers!

It can be done, but the MOBS are animated only up to a certain distance.
    They can be shown, but they will not move.
    one error appear in the magic launcher (Optifine HD D1 + forge 6.3.0.372 + Minecraft 1.4.4) but work fine

Missing class member: public (Lqx;)Z shouldRiderFaceForward, class: md, mod: OptiFine_1.4.4_HD_U_D1.zip
    Last edited by SinNombre: 11/14/2012 11:35:29 AM
    i just played an i have 1FPS
    Saw on your twitter that the 1.4.4 version has come out, where can I get it?
    Quote from sp614x

It can be done, but the MOBS are animated only up to a certain distance.
    They can be shown, but they will not move.

Is there any way I can get this?
    try this website on optifine 1.4.4 http://minecraft-mods.org/download-file/?download=optifine-fps-boost-modtry this website on optifine 1.4.4 http://minecraft-mods.org/download-file/?download=optifine-fps-boost-mod
    Quote from chovanec

try this website on optifine 1.4.4 http://minecraft-mod...e-fps-boost-mod

Thanks very much, seems to have worked.Another question; will the "Multi-Core" chunk loading option work on integrated graphics?

I'm getting random flickering torches randomly appearing on my screen after installing OptiFine 1.4.4, regardless of which texture pack I am using (including default).

You can see one in the door on the left, and one above the torches on the right.

It only happens if particles is set to ALL or DECREASED *AND* flame animated is ON.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Sir_Brock: 11/14/2012 1:12:37 PM
    Are you going to fix Optifine for 1.4.2 or just focus on 1.4.4 now?
    When creating a new world with Optifine 1.4.4 it takes a very long time and I get put in a weird blue world for a few seconds. I then spawn inside a block.
    Quote from Sir_Brock

I'm getting random flickering torches randomly appearing on my screen after installing OptiFine 1.4.4, regardless of which texture pack I am using (including default).

You can see one in the door on the left, and one above the torches on the right.

It only happens is particles is set to ALL or DECREASED *AND* flame animated is ON.

Any ideas?

it's a 1.4.4 bug ;)
    \/ CLICK ON THE BANNER! QUICK! \/
    Quote from Sir_Brock

It only happens if particles is set to ALL or DECREASED *AND* flame animated is ON.
    Any ideas?

This is known vanilla problem: https://mojang.atlassian.net/browse/MC-2497
    Not connected to OptiFine.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes