1.7.2 SMP SSP

Millénaire - NPC village - New: Byzantines (5.2: Stable release for MC 1.7.2)

HELP ME!! I had an issue with my minecraft so i had to force update and re-install all of my mods. but once i re-installed them and went back to my save, all of my villagers were gone. the village finder (v) could still locate my village but it is registered as (inactive). i went and found a new village and there were people there. do you know what i did wrong/ what i could do to fix it? plus the signs and chest of the fort are all gone
    Quote from geckogeek6

HELP ME!! I had an issue with my minecraft so i had to force update and re-install all of my mods. but once i re-installed them and went back to my save, all of my villagers were gone. the village finder (v) could still locate my village but it is registered as (inactive). i went and found a new village and there were people there. do you know what i did wrong/ what i could do to fix it? plus the signs and chest of the fort are all gone

You broke the village, its now dead... Did you load your save without millenaire installed?

EDIT: Either that or you were too far away for the village to be "Active"..
    Last edited by knightwolf153: 7/26/2011 7:34:01 PM
    MY CREATIONS - Flat worlds, with caves, that assist in eliminating LAG caused by the Millenaire mod.
    Quote from knightwolf153

You broke the village, its now dead... Did you load your save without millenaire installed?

EDIT: Either that or you were too far away for the village to be "Active"..

no i definitely installed MILLÉNAIRE before i loaded my save. and i was in my village when i loaded it. would it wourk if i replaced the chests through an item spawner then spawned the people?
    nice i just re-downloaded my save and the people were back
    Last edited by geckogeek6: 7/26/2011 8:12:52 PM
    :Diamond: super awsome mod i love it its it so cool great gob :Diamond:
    Quote from knightwolf153

They are normal Norman village folk, time means nothing to them..

Its been an Hour .-.
    Quote from deaddog909

Its been an Hour .-.

Took my village about 15 days before they built the carpenters hut, about another 5 days to get a carpenter and his wife, then 2 or so days to have enough timber frames made before they built the next "project"..
    MY CREATIONS - Flat worlds, with caves, that assist in eliminating LAG caused by the Millenaire mod.
    What are the odds that this mod will eventually have the villages have little battles with one another? Perhaps just the villages des militaire?
    Quote from knightwolf153

Took my village about 15 days before they built the carpenters hut, about another 5 days to get a carpenter and his wife, then 2 or so days to have enough timber frames made before they built the next "project"..

Minecraft Days Or Irl?
    Quote from deaddog909

Minecraft Days Or Irl?

Minecraft days..
    Quote from knightwolf153

Minecraft days..

Oh o.o ,Well The House is built but the Carpenter and his wife aren't there >_>
    I have only mod loader and millenaire (0.9.1)installed with minecraft [1.7.3]. Every time that I start up the game when I try and break a block the block breaks but I cant pick it up.

Also the game is slightly choppy and some areas in/near villages are in shadow but are in sunlight.

This is the 3rd time I am posting this. Will someone please answer???
    Try Re-installing ?
    Quote from MrCrappie

I have only mod loader and millenaire (0.9.1)installed with minecraft [1.7.3]. Every time that I start up the game when I try and break a block the block breaks but I cant pick it up.

Also the game is slightly choppy and some areas in/near villages are in shadow but are in sunlight.

This is the 3rd time I am posting this. Will someone please answer???

The block issue Im not sure, try reinstalling it, maybe something went wrong...
    The "lag" issue is millenaire itself, it is a very cpu intensive mod, even guys with high end PC's get lag, try CTRL+SHIFT+P to enable binary pathing.. I found using binary A~ pathing works better on a flat world..
    Creepers came and blew up the main house to one of my villages, along with it the sign telling me what the village needs. Is there something I can do to make the sign re appear so I know what materials they require?
    Quote from NeilZar

what did you do with the zip with class files?

I put the zip file into the 'Mods' folder, and the 'millenaire' folder into the .minecraft directory alongside the other folders like bin, config, etc. This was exactly what the read-me said to do so I'm not sure where my problem is.

Quote from sylergcs

are u instaling millionare last? i have to put it in the game after iv done spc/tmi/modloader/modloadermp/hdfix otherwise my games goes t*ts up

Yes I did, all my other mods including ModLoader were installed beforehand.
    DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!
    What is up with the Timber Frames? It's too laggy to use generated villages so I spawn my own but they always get to a project that needs these Timber Frames and I'm stuck. Why would a carpenter be the last thing built? That makes no sense!
    I LOVE THIS MOD, but when ever i use it i LAG :sad.gif: so i cant use it
    Quote from Pieee3

I LOVE THIS MOD, but when ever i use it i LAG :sad.gif: so i cant use it

Everyone will lag using this mod, even guys with high end PC's experience lag... Try CTRL+SHIFT+P to enable binary pathing, or pressing them again to enable binary A~ pathing..
    Whelp, I finally got the problem everyone else has been having. Got a Gros Borg from before 0.9 that needs the new blocks to upgrade and won't build the carpenters hut first, despite having the room and the materials to make it. I would say there is definitely something wrong with the AI choosing to build capable buildings first.
    That's just fantastic! Brings much anticipation for 1.8!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes