Forge SMP

[1.6.X] Portal Gun - Reconstructed [v1] - Rewritten... again.

Dude! That was the most awesomely awesome awesome video I had ever seen in my life!!!!!! :Diamond: for you!!!!
    I mole you mole, mole here mole there, everybody mole mole.

Okay so I've been issued 2 board warnings and banned 1 time. But I know there are alot more bad people out there who constantly post in spam threads, so I'm not a loner :)

Minecraft Rawx!
    Quote from iChun »
    Quote from skycaelus »
    what texturepack is that on video?

Quote from EastBayWilly »
    G doesn't "flick the switch" on my portal gun :sad.gif:

Modloader version?

I have risugami's modloader v5.
    Just a suggestion, but if you removed fall damage, couldn't you use full speed physics like in portal?
    Awesome Mod :biggrin.gif:

Can you make real portals? instead of just touching the portal "teletports" you to the other portal, can you make it so that you see what's coming out of the other portal?
    GlaDos: "Activating creeper sequence in 3, 2, o.... CRITICAL SYSTEM ERROR. REBOOT. Activating cake sequence, in 3, 2, 1." Test Subject 1337: "Yay! Cake!"

Seriously, epic mod!
    WATCH OUT GLADOS. HERE. WE. COME!!!

a :Diamond: for you sir!

too bad i have to wait for the next game-breaking update to play it.

EDIT: can you put that demo map up for download?
    Quote from Spiskellepigreeperjockey »
    Place the melon and smash it with your hands karate-style.
    Problem solved.
    While I haven't tried it yet, it does look a bit interesting... Seeing the block IDs currently being used, I'll probably wait until this is updated a bit so as to not conflict with SDK's guns.
    Ultimate gryphon lover combined with raw power means large responsibilities to protect freedom for humanity.
    I love you.
    i made a video for sand launcher using portals
    all i need now some fixes for the video and done

can see easy access to sky fortresses now.

I hope this is will work with zombes mods...........for true epicness
    Quote from Pedobear »
    Just a suggestion, but if you removed fall damage, couldn't you use full speed physics like in portal?

Maybe some a craftable version of Chell's shock absorber thingies? (I am SO scientific)
    OMFG EPICZZZZZZZZ IWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANTIWANT :biggrin.gif: Good luck!
    I am not impressed with any signature I can come up with.
    Quote from Em0srawk »
    Quote from Pedobear »

Maybe some a craftable version of Chell's shock absorber thingies? (I am SO scientific)

that's actually a fantastic idea!

also high energy pellet cannons! (and receivers)
    I made a little something for those who want to advertise the mod, since there's no banner yet.

Regular version:

[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1032&t=215961][img]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae175/NoobBuilder/Portalgunmod.png[/img][/url]

Smaller version:

[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1032&t=215961][img]http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae175/NoobBuilder/Portalgunmodsmall.png[/img][/url]
    Only the blue portal is firing, I have hit G, but nothing happens. I have console commands on, but apart from that it is a clean Craft with no other mods. Help?
    Use this link if you decide to try the free account thingie, despite being a survey racket if you go on using my link to register I get bonus points!
    http://www.minecraftaccounts.com/?join=28715

Installation was easy, got it done in a matter of minute; worked perfectly in game; experienced no lag at all. Overall, 10/10
    Meet my friend, Billy ********.
    Oh. My. God.

EDIT: How do i get rid of the portals that i made?
    I make skins, You make a request, that's how it works.
    I never wanted to use mods with change the game to much, but I'm one of the biggest portal freaks and this will be my favorite mod :biggrin.gif:
    Quote from Scorpio471 »
    I never wanted to use mods with change the game to much, but I'm one of the biggest portal freaks and this will be my favorite mod :biggrin.gif:

Ohhhh yes. First there was Portal in Classic, now there's Portal in Beta. I thought the one in Classic was amazing, but then.. THIS! D= THIS IS BEYOND BELIEF

Seriously, you deserve Notch's signature or something.
    The name's Cirom, a BLU KAG archer of awesome. Click the archer to join me in KAG!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes