1.7.2 Multiplayer Weapons

Flan's Mod 4.2 : MECHAS, Planes, Vehicles, 3D Guns, Multiplayer, TDM, Conquest

Keeps crashing when i move with mod instaled. VERY irritating. says exception when generating particle
    Quote from roboton2000

Can someone help me. I own a basic flans plane mod server and i want to make it bukkit so i can add plugins and stuff. Can someone please help me because i cant find any video/post online that says how. Please help me!

You could use MCPC, they have a port for 1.4.6: http://mcportcentral.co.za/wiki/index.php?title=Ports_for_1.4.6

Hello Flanslings! So, today I was trying hard to install the wonderful xSpark's modern weapons plus content pack, and this came up:
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

Time: 1/15/13 10:54 AM
    Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.RuntimeException: The requested image path /icons/AA12Ammo.png is not found
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.TextureFXManager.loadImageFromTexturePack(TextureFXManager.java:304)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.TextureFXManager.registerTextureOverrides(TextureFXManager.java:242)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.TextureFXManager.loadTextures(TextureFXManager.java:227)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onInitializationComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:247)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:487)
    at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.6.8
    Java Version: 1.6.0_37, Apple Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    Memory: 379664896 bytes (362 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.12.511 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.467 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    FlansMod [Flan's Mod] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel GMA 950 OpenGL Engine GL version 1.4 APPLE-1.6.36, Intel Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    I have no mods installed other than Flan's mod and Forge, and the only other content packs I have are Nerf, WW2, simple parts, and Ye Olde. I installed it the exact same way I installed all the other packs, and I de-installed modern weapons before installing it. Anyone know what this means and can perhaps help me?

Go into \icons and find AA12clip and rename it to AA12Ammo. Simples

Quote from DeWolf

version 1.112.170 for 1.4.6 then how come even if only simple parts pack is installed that the game crashes on startup?
    Quote from carrots084

jamoiflan is flan. and it is compatible with ic2 1.12 jsut except guns dont work. But that isnt because of ic2 it is a glitch with flans coding

I got flans to work with ic2 and 145 other mods, for a while, i'm still trying to fix it...
    (i'm using manus, mario suits, modern weapons plus, parts, stans and WW2 packs)
    Last edited by Sgt_Madness: 2/14/2013 7:55:55 PM
    This mod is awsome. Easy to edit the mods packs or add stuff in.
    Quote from Sgt_Madness

Go into \icons and find AA12clip and rename it to AA12Ammo. Simples

I got flans to work with ic2 and 145 other mods, for a while, i'm still trying to fix it...
    (i'm using manus, mario suits, modern weapons plus, parts, stans and WW2 packs)

I actually just fix it by using ID resolver the only issue though is that a somewhat old content pack that still works some of the guns crash the game when fired.
    Why can't I destroy anything with the mod on a server? I mean I shoot with Bazooka and doesn't destroy anything. Why?
    ummm i with the ye olde mod pack i dont know how to put my cat or dog on the back seat of the biplane and i try pushing the dog into the back seat but it dont work. is there are certain button that i have to use to do it
    Is there a quick reason to why I might crash anytime I try to put a gun in my inventory ?
    I get this bug where if you place a car it crashes please help me fix it and simple parts pack crashes when i download it nevermind it fixed
    Last edited by Diamondcup67: 2/15/2013 3:15:23 PM
    For the Minecraft Forge do i drop it into my minecraft mod folder or do i create a new folder in my .minecraft folder plz message me how to do it
    [SSSS]" />
    Check out my failed joy flight.

LOL
    Quote from gforce455445

For the Minecraft Forge do i drop it into my minecraft mod folder or do i create a new folder in my .minecraft folder plz message me how to do it

When you have minecraft forge downloaded, put Flans mod in the mod folder. Run minecraft and then close it. There should be a "Flan" folder, put the packs in there.
    Hey flan, what do you say about Forge Ore Dictionary support? Cuz I want to make my bronze plated shotgun or my gleaming truly nuclear plasma rifle now :P
    This happe if i want to spawnt a plane.

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 720551992 bytes (687 MB) / 967966720 bytes (923 MB) up to 967966720 bytes (923 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 2298 (128688 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2003 (112168 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v7.26 FML v4.7.4.520 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_C3 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FlansMod [Flan's Mod] (Flans Mod 2.1.1 for Minecraft 1.4.7 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 6187 (346472 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 5814 (325584 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [iq['DerSmwLuigi'/190, l='Neue Weltff', x=241,59, y=88,00, z=-32,20]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at co.uk.flansmods.common.DriveableData.b(DriveableData.java:66)
    at co.uk.flansmods.common.EntityPlane.writeSpawnData(EntityPlane.java:151)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.EntitySpawnPacket.generatePacket(EntitySpawnPacket.java:123)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLPacket.makePacket(FMLPacket.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.getEntitySpawningPacket(FMLNetworkHandler.java:354)
    at is.b(EntityTrackerEntry.java:460)
    at is.b(EntityTrackerEntry.java:366)
    at is.b(EntityTrackerEntry.java:449)
    at ii.a(EntityTracker.java:203)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.EntityRegistry.tryTrackingEntity(EntityRegistry.java:351)
    at ii.a(EntityTracker.java:59)
    at ij.a(SourceFile:24)
    at yc.a(World.java:1551)
    at in.a(WorldServer.java:865)
    at yc.d(World.java:1539)
    at co.uk.flansmods.common.ItemPlane.a(ItemPlane.java:63)
    at ur.a(SourceFile:98)
    at ir.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:348)
    at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:555)
    at fk.a(SourceFile:58)
    at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:80)
    at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
    at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
    at bec.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:170)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 610f16c2 ----------
    Our server is 1.4.7 feed the beast, i installed flan's mod everything is ok exept when i die i can pick up all my items but guns and ammo are not on the ground they vanished

i tried command /teams armourdrops on/off and /teams weaponDrops on/off but still weapons disappear
    I have a quick question, I downloaded flans mod and everything with minecraft forge and everything works great but the problem I am having is that I would like to install some of the content packs. When I look in my directories i see that there is no /.minecraft/Flan/ Folder so that is no problem I will just make one but but I do not know if to put it in .minecraft or in bin. Then when ever I try to make the folder anyways and put it in either .minecraft or bin it says that a folder name can not contain any of the characters "/ \ : *" etc...
    If someone could please help me that would be awesome!
    I have this annoying glitch that doesnt let me drive any flying vehicle for more than 10 seconds, it's hard to explain so i made a video:

http://youtu.be/5mEsPLYBk04
    Last edited by Mikozof: 2/16/2013 9:54:43 AM
    theres a bug with putting fuel in the plane at my cousin game :P
    Can anyone help me, because when i klick on the WW2 Pack Boxes (German, British etc.), it gives me an Crash Report. Problem: Rendering Screen.

PLLLLLLZZzzZzZ HELP ME!

(TheSydnekus = Me)
    Hello Flans Mod Owner I Have A Message That I Need To Tell You. Please READ

I have 2 bugs that i have and they are:

Falling out of a plane while still in it

Going up 1 block on the side of it makes your cars stay the way it is

PLEASE REPLY Flans Mod Owner
    Or Anyone Who Could TELL HIM
    Quote from Mikozof

I have this annoying glitch that doesnt let me drive any flying vehicle for more than 10 seconds, it's hard to explain so i made a video:

I have that problem To! ,read my comment here :

Hello Flans Mod Owner I Have A Message That I Need To Tell You. Please READ

I have 2 bugs that i have and they are:

Falling out of a plane while still in it

Going up 1 block on the side of it makes your cars stay the way it is

PLEASE REPLY Flans Mod Owner
    Or Anyone Who Could TELL HIM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes