1.7.2 Multiplayer Weapons

Flan's Mod 4.2 : MECHAS, Planes, Vehicles, 3D Guns, Multiplayer, TDM, Conquest

Quote from AgentLeiner

No icons?
    Here is a screenshot:

You are using a texturepack. Don't do it. It won't work.
    I hope my english is pretty good, but if I make mistakes, please forgive me, I'm german.
    Quote from Caedo Executo

You are using a texturepack. Don't do it. It won't work.

Texture packs work fine for me.

Quote from AgentLeiner

No icons?

Perhaps try the default and see if they show up? I can't see why the items would register but not the icons in the pack.
    Last edited by gboto: 6/8/2012 3:56:20 AM
    Quote from ColdMagma

i hate installing API's cause don't you have to go through MCP? It's always a pain to go through and i have a mac which makes it harder. Is there a possibility you could make this without that player API?

uh... installing API's doesn't require Minecraft Coder Pack, that's for making mods and/or API's. without Player API flan wouldn't be able to make any change to the player without editing alot of base .class files (which equals more incompatibility), for example the planes, without Player API you would take damage when shot at not the plane.
    Quote from gboto

-snip-

Perhaps try the default and see if they show up? I can't see why the items would register but not the icons in the pack.

what content packs do you have? because I swear I can see a FAMAS in there

No error report = no help, simple
    Quote from nimh1898

Again, FORGE?

what about it?

No error report = no help, simple
    Quote from Comber

AHH... Flans does not work for macintosh... sorry.
    it worked back in 1.1
    Anyone else having a problem were the guns in Modern Weapons aren't shooting?
    Last edited by Rango_Starr: 6/8/2012 5:12:31 AM
    Quote from Rango_Starr

Anyone else having a problem were the guns in Modern Weapons aren't shooting?

For me, no guns work at all.
    Quote from hannessolo

For me, no guns work at all.

Same here I tried it with WW2 pack and those guns didn't shoot either, I thought I did everthing right...
    It's in the post...
    The mediafire download isn't working for me. Is there any other way to download it?
    Quote from gboto

-snip-

Well, but it has been reported that at least HD texturepacks don't work.
    I hope my english is pretty good, but if I make mistakes, please forgive me, I'm german.
    The mediafire download isn't working, it just refreshes when you click download. I don't know if this is mediafire's problem or your files but can we have an alternative mirror please.

Seems to be working now
    Last edited by daesora: 6/9/2012 2:01:16 AM
    Quote from Caedo Executo

Well, but it has been reported that at least HD texturepacks don't work.

I guess some users have been having problems with HD packs then, but that pack shown is PureBDcraft which is 64x64. It's a bit sluggish so I normally use Jolicraft.

Quote from Ninjaboy00

what content packs do you have? because I swear I can see a FAMAS in there

Yup. Its from the Modern Warfare 2 Guns pack.
    Last edited by gboto: 6/8/2012 9:47:29 AM
    hi... can someone help me?

why cant i craft items in survival but they appear in creative?
    Quote from daesora

The mediafire download isn't working, it just refreshes when you click download. I don't know if this is mediafire's problem or your files but can we have an alternative mirror please.
    Exactly the same thing happens to me.
    Can you make another download link for this? Mediafire won't work and I really want to get this!
    hi... can someone help me?

why cant i craft items in survival but they appear in creative?
    I cant get the mod working correctly :/
    When I only install the needed contents my minecraft wont even start, and if i install the Audiomod minecraft starts but no guns shoot.
    Also there is no sound.Only the sound for buttons does work.Everything worked out on my old pc.it doesn't work on my new one D:
    help please
    Signature is in Work...
    i think that when u press E or R you exit the plane is kind of stupid also the huge plans like the ac130 its really hard to move armband to different seats
    really amazing but how to install on Server ?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes