This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

[1.3.2] AdventureCraft - NPC Pathing Blocks [R1095]

Manual install link plz?
    I got my adventure craft to work 'cos I copied in a old swt.jar. you can get my working copy here...

Hate to say this but could someone please quote me every few pages or so so all can see? That, is, if it works for you.
    Who you callin a Noob? I never said anything about all that shiz, I just don't know how to get an earlier version. Noob.
    Take my Love, Take my Land, Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me!!!!
    Take me out to the Black, Tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land, and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!!!!
    There's no place that I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me!!!!
    when i try to open adventurecraft.jar or even .exe, it says "A Java exception has ocurred"

now what? tested on version r1095 and r983

edit: got it, sorry to bother u guys :sad.gif:
    Last edited by digao94: 2/9/2012 3:02:45 PM
    Sorry for bad enlish, not my native language.
    i replaced my stw. jar but it still says a Java Exception has occurred. Help? Plz?
    Quote from Weegee64101

That happened to me, but i figured how to fix it. Follow these steps:
    YOU NEED A CLEAN MINECRAFT.JAR FOR THIS
    1.After Downloading, drag Adventurecraft on the desktop
    2.Right click the zip folder.
    3.Choose Extract All.
    4.Click NEXT
    5.A new window with a normal folder should pop up, open it
    6.Double click the Adventurecraft.jar (for people who dont know what a .jar is, it is the file with the java logo on it)
    7.Click Install.
    8.Wait for it to load, then press Start
    9.Enjoy

Very funny, now tell me how I'm supposed to execute Adventurecraft.jar, if it keeps telling me "Could not find the main class: ACLauncher. Program will exit"
    We need an EXPLANATION WHY this Error keeps appearing and how to AVOID it
    I'm an intelligent, dynamic and intuitive Signature
    There is a problem when I try to install it this is what it says Java Encryption has occurred what does it mean? And also too it says that it is missing the main class folder AClauncher.
    Last edited by Zombin8r: 2/9/2012 8:28:49 PM
    Quote from infinikiller64

for those having the AClauncher error
    go here
    download the right one for your computer
    open the .zip file you downloaded
    copy and replace the swt.jar from the zip file to your adventure craft folder
    ???PROFIT (if you continue to get the error try different downloads)

dont "update to <html>" because for some reason it changed adventure craft to vanilla

copy this post every few pages until it is fixed

-Infinikiller64

Now go suck it!
    Had to dl the same file three times until it worked
    Excuse me, everytime i try to run the jar or client, it gives me java exception errors, what am i doing wrong exactly. I realize this is most likely my own igmorance so if you could educate me please do so.
    I can't open my adventurecraft.jar!!! help now pls.
    Update this to 1.1 and create more maps please !!!
    Quote from Zeak92

Update this to 1.1 and create more maps please !!!

1. it will never get updated to 1.1 features.
    2. go create some yourself.
    1.Everybody deserves help. You can only gain experience through failure.
    2.Maximum signature length 2 lines? SRSLY?
    Alright I have a very important question that I can't get an answer to. I have a script for a money system that works perfectly, however when i have the command screen.clear(); as an initial function, i get an error that says:

anyone know why this is happening? The screen clear is important for refreshing my counting system.
    Every time I click on the AdventureCraft.jar, it says
    Could not find the main class: ACLauncher. Program will exit.
    And it does say AC is for 1.1.

Edit: Some other people also have this error, and it also does this on MinecraftSP (yes, that-hacked-client-thing).

Edit II: I adventured a few pages back, and I think I have to downgrade to 1.7.3. I’ll try that in the morning.
    Last edited by KylieKoopaVG: 2/11/2012 12:08:48 AM
    Quote from KylieKoopaVG

Every time I click on the AdventureCraft.jar, it saysAnd it does say AC is for 1.1.

Edit: Some other people also have this error, and it also does this on MinecraftSP (yes, that-hacked-client-thing).

Edit II: I adventured a few pages back, and I think I have to downgrade to 1.7.3. I’ll try that in the morning.

The Major fail is, that AC is not an actual mod, its a standalone game
    It doesnt matter which Version of Minecraft you have, AC gets the 1.7.3 Game Data from a Server and NOT from your /bin directory
    The only thing you need to do is to replace the swt.jar in the AC folder with the one you get with the Link in the Quote in my last Post WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN QUOTED 4-5 TIMES

Anyways, I have Problems with the Map creation, I cannot add a message to the message block, so I decided to use scripts for displaying messages. I can add the script to the script block and it works, but everytime I save the map and open it again, the script is no longer set in the script Block

For some odd reason the camera block doesn't follow the camera points in the same order in which I created them. They are in a line and the camera should drive along a bridge, showing the whole bridge from the beginning to the end, but it skips the second point, goes to the last point and then drives back to the second point

And the AC wiki is hardly helpful in this point
    Last edited by tHE_fREAK: 2/11/2012 5:13:46 AM
    Why can't I start my Adventurecraft???!!?!?!?! I wan't to make a adventure!! It jsut stands: A Java Exception has occureed. Please help me!!!! :steve_tearful: :steve_tearful: :steve_tearful: :steve_tearful: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage:
    Quote from worldofhabbo

is this for beta?

SPAWN BABES
    i cant install this mod the bin is empty and it cant find ACinstaller.jar help

I scored 73% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?
    okay, the game works fine on my laptop, but when I download it on this it shows the error "a java exception has occurred" this has nothing to do with my Minecraft version so I do not know what to do ._.
    For Mac users, here is what I did:

I have the first iMac Intel 17" on OSX 10.6.8 (can't go to Lion :sad.gif: ) and I downloaded AC, launched the AC.jar and nothing happened, but I did note the SWT.JAR was generated. As told by others I went HERE to get an updated SWT Binary and Source file. I downloaded both SWT files (Mac OSX (Mac/Cocoa/x86_64) and Mac OSX (Mac/Cocoa) (Supported Versions)). I first replaced the SWT with the non x86_64 SWT file and it worked the first time!

I didn't have a clean MC.Jar file in my 1.1 so I renamed my moded .jar something I could remember to switch back too and forced MC to update the Jar by hitting option on the login page of MC. Once I did that, went back to AC, loged in and started the install. After that all is good.

Just remember to put back your mod .jar file back into MC as AC and MC are separate and run independently after the install.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes